Let's Go

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]
Your hands instinctively fly to the sunglasses you were wearing. How can they recognise me?! I mean him..
You strain your eyes in search of Yoseob. He was lost in the crowd. A crowd that now had a group of screaming fans running your way.
, , . What do I do?
As you stood there panicking like an idiot, Yoseob's face appears behind the crowd of girls . He quickly pulls off the moustache and hood. He messes up his hair and makes a bird call. The attention of the screaming fan girls change.
"Oh my God! It's Yoseob!" they run to the nearer Beast member.
Yoseob gives you a worried look before running towards you and grabbing your hand.
"Kaja!" he grunts as he pulls you along.
Huh? Kaja? What?! You stumble after him, feeling the tug of his soft, warm hands.
After running about a few blocks and into a park, Yoseob stops. He bends over, pulling your hand onto his knee as he pants.
Snap.
You both turn around and look up quickly. A photographer had a camera facing you and Yoseob.
Snap.
Yoseob groans and lets go of your hand. He turns to the photographer.
"Can you just leave us alone!" he bursts, clearly angry.
The photographer says nothing, but slips his camera into his side bag. He gives you a nod and turns to walk away. Yoseob sighs and looks up at you, his puppy dog eyes glowing.
"We can just play around here," you suggested, "I haven't been to a park in so long"
That caused Yoseob to twitch, "Yeah, neither have I"
Lester Park. Flashes of memory fly through your head. Your eyes start to sting. You shake your head and smile at Yoseob.
"Tip, you're it," you grin and start to run.
Yoseob starts to smile and run after you. You run through the trees into the thicker forest so that no one can see you. You hear his pattering footsteps close in on you. You bite your lip to stop from laughing. As you turn to see where he was at, you feel yourself tripping over a large tree root. Then before you know it, you were falling forward. You land heavily, using your hands to stop the impact. Yoseob runs forward and grabs your waist from behind.
"Oh my God, are you okay?" he asks, hugging you tightly.
I am now. You smile, "Yeah"
You turn around to face him, feeling his hands slide off. A small gasp escapes your lips. God, the iness. His hair was a mess upon his head. The black tangle fell over his eyes. His small mouth was set in a soft grimace. And his nose, his nose was so close to yours. You could feel his breath on your lips. You closed your eyes and waited for his lips to crush upon yours.
You waited. And waited. And waited. Nothing. You resist the urge to open one eye. Wow… he sure knows how to ruin a moment.
"Uh… what are you doing?"
Your eyes flash open. Yoseob took a step back.
 
***
A/N: It's mah birthday!! :D Woot~ Yes, I'm a November baby >:D Hi 5 to all the November babies out there and if you're born on November 20th like me, double hi 5! :D I just need one more subscriber to reach 100 subscribers. Almost there >.<