Why didn't I know back then?

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]
tumblr_lwhm33mWS81r03mrko1_500_large.png
 
 
 
Just tell me once. Just say you love me and I'll accept you all over again like I did before. I only need to hear it once. 
"Nat, I love you. I've only ever loved you," Yoseob said with a determined, sincere look in his eyes. "I tried to move on with Yuna but I couldn't do it. It felt so fake, I was disgusted with myself"
"Don't lie to me," you cut in, harshly. 
His face fell with hurt. "I'm not lying"
"You were happy with her!" you argued. "And now you're saying all these cliché lyric type things to me! Yoseob, make up your mind! You called me a street fling!"
"Nat! I'm not lying to you! I don't care if I sound cliché! I really do love you! I cried for ages when I left, okay!" frustrated tears filled his eyes. "I couldn't forget you. Yuna's lucky she can't see my phone's wallpaper"
You held back another argument, "What wallpaper?"
He reached into his pocket and then spun a small circle, mumbling, "Where's my phone?"
Eventually he found it in the bed sheets. He whipped it out and turned the lock screen to you. You froze and stared at the photo. Oh my God, it's that photo. It was the only photo you had with Yoseob. The one photo on your first date outside the snow dome with Yoseob. It felt like an eternity had passed since you were smiling beside him. 
"Things change so quickly, huh?" you murmured more to yourself than to Yoseob. 
His thumb pulled across as he unlocked the phone and quickly tapped in his pin. His fingers moved quickly and before you could react, he was beside you and widening his eyes innocently into the screen camera. Your face shocked you for a moment. You had been so accustomed to seeing Jun Hyung's face, it almost felt wrong to be a girl. 
"Smile," he murmured. His face remained as solemn as yours. Both of you could not bring yourself to smile.
"I can't, Yoseob," you whispered. "I'm not happy"
He lowered his phone and then you felt fingers at your chin. He turned your face to him and then his soft lips touched yours. You felt yourself being turned towards him fully. Your hands pressed against his chest for support. Your whole essence seemed to melt into him. Thoughts and doubt disappeared. 
Dammit, Yoseob. Why do I love you still? I can't help it... 
You clenched your fists against his shirt, angry yet desperate. Yoseob pulled away, leaving the both of you breathless. 
Frustration filled your core once more as you hit his chest. Pushed him. Stepped forward to hit him again. It just wasn't fair. 
"You had no right! No right at all, Yoseob!" angry tears blurred your vision. "You can't just kiss me and ruin everything! I want to hate you and then you kiss me and then I fall in love with you all over again! I hate you! Why do you do this?"
He grabbed your arms to stop you from hitting him again. You struggled in his weaker hold.
"Nat!" he gasped, coughing slightly. "Stop, please. I'm hurt. Stop hitting!"
"Good!" you grumbled, still struggling but you stopped hitting him. You couldn't look at him. "Feel it! Do you know how much it hurt for me to watch you everyday and not be able to do a thing?"
"No, I don't. And I'm sorry! I really am! If I had known you were there I would've never continued to see Yuna," Yoseob's voice was soft compared to your harsh tone. "You can hit me to death after I heal"
You glared at him, "And what will that do? Leave me in jail with a tirade of fangirls with torches and pitchforks out for my death? Always looking out for yourself I see"
"I didn't mean you had to actually kill me," Yoseob frowned.
"Know how you can get me back, Yoseob?" you pressed in close to him.
"How?" he breathed. He looked back at you with a nervous smile
"Kill Yuna"
 
***

A/N: Dun Dun Dun.... Do not ask me why this chapter came to be. I almost deleted it cos I realised how bipolar I made Nhat seem. Nhat, forgive me, I love you, truly XD Don't kill me! Problem is, I kinda become the character and imagine myself in such a situation. I'm a sarcastic person by heart so I was kinda reacting on both sides. I want Yoseob and Nhat to be together, truly, but I just can't see it happening. At least I can't just force a cliche. It's really hard to write this, you know... >_<; I wrote up the next chapter but.... I don't know anymore. Anyways, I've decided. I honestly do not give a flying fish for whoever reads this anymore. lol I noticed a decline of readers but you know what? I don't care. It's there for whoever wants to read. It's a free country. Comments are read and taken into consideration, and if you don't comment, I'll just assume I need more editing.

Oh yeah~ anyone heard their new song I'm Sorry? I quite like it :) It was nice to see Yoseob again after a while, jumping into the audience and smiling happily. And their comeback is this month! Excited? ;)

 

Song Lyric: I'm Sorry (newer version)