I worry and worry but I don't know why

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]
Yoseob turned back to the stove, muttering to himself. Gi Kwang gave a small smile and lightly pushed you away from the mess.
"I can do it," you mumbled, reaching for the cloth.
There was a tense silence in the room; everyone had just stopped what they were doing and watched Gi Kwang and Yoseob.
"Guys, we can't have fighting. Especially over girls," Du Jun said finally.
"At least we're even allowed to date. I mean look at those other bands who can't," Hyun Seung offered.
"Yoseob's the one who got angry," Gi Kwang said, standing up.
Yoseob the tap and began to scrub the pan loudly. Gi Kwang stood behind him, waiting for his turn to wash the cloth.
Before there could be another drama between them, you moved forward and took the cloth off Gi Kwang, "You can't put glass in the sink. This goes in the rubbish"
You dropped the cloth into the bin and nudged Yoseob over to wash your hands.
"Hey!" he frowned, thinking it was Gi Kwang.
"My hands are dirty," you protested.
"I'll grab some breakfast later," Gi Kwang said, slinging a jacket over his shoulder. "I'll be back later to record the song, hyung"
"What? But you'll be hungry-" the door slammed before Hyun Seung could finish his sentence.
"Are you okay?" Yoseob asked, focusing his attention on your hands.
"Yeah, I'm fine," you showed him your hands. "See?"
"Sorry, I just," he looked up and in a breath, "I can't stand the fact that he wants Nat"
Your breath caught and your heart raced just a little faster. There's still hope? A small smile tugged at the side of your lip.
"Ah, shut up," Yoseob grinned sheepishly.
The doorbell rang. It was a high pitched ringing noise. Everyone looked up but no one dared to move.
"I'll get it?" you asked no one in particular.
"Who is it? How do they know where we live?" hushed whispers from around the members.
Your hand touched the door handle before cautiously turning to open it. You squinted, unsure if it was a guy or a girl. They wore sunglasses, despite the cloudy weather, and a thick grey overcoat. A girl's overcoat, you decided. She looked up and gave a smile.
"Is that you, Yoseob oppa?" she said. Yep, definitely a girl.
"Yuna?" footsteps sounded down the corridor.
"Yoseob!" she turned her head toward the direction of the noise.
So this is my rival. Yoseob lay an arm around her waist and ushered her in. You bit in your jealousy and closed the door. A soft tapping noise on the wooden floor caught your attention.
 
***
 
A/N: Dora dora dora doraga dora~ dora dora boji malgo doraga~ I love U-Kiss... but they made me stay up till 2am waiting for their MV which turned out to be their album! DX Anyways~ short chapter I know.. now idea why it was this short though, I have the next chapter ready so it'll be up soon ;D Ooh~ and I know you guys wait so long for my stories and I'm sorry. I would highly recommend reading my Someday fanfic. I know you don't like Dongho from U-Kiss (but I love him) but just imagine it as Yoseob cos they look really similar don't hit me I know what I just said but yeah~ it's pretty good if I do say so myself~ It's completed (well, not updated till the end but it will be soon)so you don't have to worry about it not ever being updated in a long time. You can find it on the side panel where it shows my other stories.
 
Song lyric: Mystery