You are only getting farther and farther

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]

 

"Yuna!" the members crowded around her, faces clearly happy.
You followed their voices back into the living room.
Yuna was standing in the middle of the room with the members talking furiously with her. You coughed loudly and moved past them into the kitchen to peek. 
"Oh, where is Jun Hyung?" she asked, searching around the room.
Yoseob lay a hand on her arm, "He just walked passed you into the kitchen"
You gritted your teeth at his affectionate display.
"Jun Hyung! Come here and greet your guest. How rude!" Du Jun scolded.
"Gimme a sec," you grunted in the deepest tone you could.
You hurried over with a cup a quickly poured water so you looked busy.
"Who said I was rude. I was getting her water," you said as you
held it out to her.
Yoseob took the glass from your hand and slipped it into her hands. What's her deal? Can't she do things herself? Geesh.
"Thank you," she said, staring away from your direction.
Wow, talk about rude. She doesn't even look at you when she talks to you.
"Welcome," you gritted out.
Yoseob gave you a harsh look and turned back to Yuna.
"Hey, Yuna. Are you busy today? Would you like cake? I'll take you out to that place we went to last time," Yoseob smiled eagerly.
"Oh, okay," she nodded, smiling uncertainly.
You cleared your throat, "Don't we have a recording to do today, Yoseob?"
"Oh yeah… we do too…" he trailed off. "Hm… maybe after then?" 
"And aren't we going to be late if we don't leave now?" you continued.
Yoseob twisted to lip to the side in annoyance, "But I haven't seen Yuna in so long"
"It's okay, Yoseob," she tentatively patted his hand that was holding hers. "Go do what you have to do. I will meet you later"
You tried to keep the smirk off your face as you grabbed a coat off the rack and slung it over your shoulder.
"Come on, Yoseob. Let's go"
"Aish," Yoseob pouted and hurried after you.
"Yuna's eyesight hasn't improved at all," Yoseob said as you walked together.
The actual recording building was close enough for you two to take a 10 minute walk there.
"Oh?" you pretended to be interested even though you had no idea what he was talking about.
"The doctors were talking about fixing her visual impairment, but she's still using that stick," Yoseob sighed.
Visual impairment. Blindness? Is Yuna blind? What?! No wonder... Oh my God I was so rude! 
"How did you meet Yuna again?" you asked carefully, hoping it wasn't obvious and that Jun Hyung was there at the time.
"It was after the performance with IU," he smiled. "IU introduced me to her. She was a trainee then but she was just about to make her debut"
"Oh," you filled in the space. So it's IU's fault that Yoseob is now with this girl! 
"Oh there's the recording building! Let's go in and see the lyrics, yeah?" Yoseob started to run.
You slowed in your walk when you realised. I can't read Korean! What the hell! I can't even sing let alone rap!! And I forgot to bring the bracelet that let's Jun Hyung take over... oh .
 
***
A/N: I am so sorry for not updating in ages! I will make it a point to try to write more... I should seriously stop writing so many fanfics. I have literally probably 10 unfinished stories. BUT I really want to finish this and it won't finish for another... 20 chapters? Lol so keep anticipating my next chapters even if I may bore you to death because I'm bringing in the JunSeob love <3 Sorry *cough* I meant NatSeob *cough* I honestly don't know what to do about Soo Yuna though lol
 
Song lyric: Bad Girl