When you feel like you are going to die

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]

 

You waited until Yoseob was out of the hallway before stepping out quickly. Gi Kwang blinked at you in surprise in the darkness. "Bwoh?"
You growled and grabbed his collar, pulling him into the bedroom with you, before slamming him against the closed door.
"Why did you steal that bracelet?" you hissed at his terrified face.
"I-I didn't! I just saw it on the floor and thought Yoseob-"
"It was CL's!" you lied quickly, your voice sounded sincere.
He spluttered, "I didn't know! It looked so much like Nhat's!"
Your anger mixed with Jun Hyung's brooding form made your stance more menacing than normal. "You are getting that back"
"I can't!" Gi Kwang gasped. 
You released his shirt which was now puffed up at the front. "You can, and you will"
"I'll try," Gi Kwang's eyes were still wide as he opened the door and darted out. 
You calmed your breathing and opened the door to follow him. Alright, Nhat. Calm down a bit. He'll get it back somehow. It'll be fine. Just calm down. You exhaled one last time before stepping out heavily to find Yoseob. 
Gi Kwang was standing by the table where Yoseob and Yuna were seated.
"Why?" Yoseob was frowning up at him.
"I need it back. I made a mistake. It isn't Nhat's," Gi Kwang was saying.
"It is Nhat's," Yoseob argued.
You paused at the doorway, not wanting to get into their way. Gi Kwang turned and visibly paled at your appearance.
"I-I'm serious, I need it now," Gi Kwang's voice shook as he began to hold out his hand. 
Yoseob scowled and reached into his shirt pocket to draw out the silver chain. The light caught onto the chain as its stars twinkled. 
"It is Nhat's. I don't know how it got here but it's hers," Yoseob mumbled as he stared at the chain, mesmerised.
Your eyes stayed on the chain and soon you were lost in the trance as Yoseob was.
"I know it's hers because of the 7 stars. I had it custom made," Yoseob mumbled as his fingers traced the individual stars.
Your concentration fell away from the chain and onto his words as you realised what he was saying.
"Seven stars for the every time we had met," Yoseob tilted his head, dreamily as he smiled at the memory of the words you had told him.
"Oh my God," you whispered to yourself. He remembered! And he had it custom made as well! Oh my God! 
"Yuna, go home," your voice was abrupt and urgent as you tried to take over the situation. "Yoseob, I need to speak to you right now"
Yoseob blinked and snapped out of his dream state, glancing around in confusion, "Bwoh? Jun Hyung! That's so rude! You can't just tell her to leave!"
"I'll her!" Gi Kwang leapt forward and quickly offered, his eyes darting back to your face in hope of approval.
"But-" Yoseob looked back and forth helplessly.
"We have to talk," you said firmly. "It's important"
Gi Kwang ushered Yuna out and soon the house was quiet except for the two of you. Yoseob stood silently and folded his arms, "So talk"
"That bracelet- it's CL's," you began.
"No, I just told Gi Kwang and you were there. It's definitely Nhat's," Yoseob pressed his lips together firmly as his eyes narrowed.
"I got one that was similar for CL. You're just mistaking it," you tried to argue.
"With stars...?" Yoseob's eyebrow was raised.
You fidgeted with your growing impatience, "She likes stars"
"Seven specific stars?" Yoseob punctuated each word.
"I didn't know how many stars there were!" you were honest this time so it came out less forced. 
"I think you're mistaken then, Hyungie," Yoseob frowned. "Nhat's one definitely had seven stars. Maybe yours was different"
"I'm not mistaken!" you stamped your foot on the ground petulantly. 
You fisted your hands by your side and resisted urges to knock Yoseob out and take the chain. Actually that's not a bad idea... NO! Don't even think of it! 
Yoseob held up the chain in his fist and raised it slightly, "I'm mailing this back to Nhat tomorrow. You should rest. We have a show tomorrow"
You made a strangled noise of annoyance. Frustration led to you pulling at your/Jun Hyung's strands of shorter hair. He can't mail it back! I'm not even going to be there! Maybe I should just tell him? No! Not yet! But then again... I could steal it when he's asleep? 
"Fine," you finally huffed. "If it isn't Nhat's then she can always hand it to CL"
Yoseob brightened, "Exactly!"
"Let's go rest then," you tried to keep the fake tone out of your voice as you followed him to the bathroom, eyes on the chain the whole time. 
Moments later in bed, you tossed and turned as you impatiently waited for Yoseob to fall asleep. You had watched Yoseob slide the chain into his bag which was hanging on the bed post. There was a pull between you and the bracelet but Yoseob was still wide awake. 
He was lying on his back with his eyes wide open as he spoke, "Are you nervous for tomorrow?"
"A little," you said a little too quickly. The matter of singing live was not a necessity on your mind. But then you realised what you had to do the next day and you were unnerved once more. 
Scenarios of breaking down or singing badly on stage passed through your thoughts. Thoughts soon became blurred and twisted, and then you were waking up the morning sun upon your eyes. 
"Good morning!" Du Jun called as he opened the door. "Come up, we have a big day for some of us"
Yoseob sighed beside you and smiled when he faced you, "We're singing in a few hours"
I fell asleep. I fricking fell asleep! How am I going to get the chain now?! Dammit Nhat! What now? I don't knoooooooww. You shook your head and rolled to the other side, lost in your thoughts. Now's not the time to be joking around. Get the chain while he's brushing his teeth. 
"Yoseob, go brush your teeth before me. I just want to rest a little more," you mumbled.
"Okay," he cheerfully said as he bounded out of the room. 
You gingerly sat up and did a quick scan of the room. It seemed empty enough. Crawling forward to the post, you grabbed the handle and began to lever it up towards you. 
"Where is it?" you mumbled to yourself as you rummaged through his things. "There!"
The chain fell upon your fingers with cool relief. The bracelet rested on your wrist as you let Jun Hyung take over. 
That was a close one, Jun Hyung chuckled.
"I know," you muttered, the chain.
So a song huh? 
"You're rapping. I'm am not rapping!" you said.
Oh no, don't worry. I will. I just need to memorise the lyrics then I'm good. 
You let out a sigh of relief, "So I'll just get the lyrics and then you can read them then perform and we're good?"
Yep, definitely.
"Jun Hyung? Who are you talking to?" Dong Woon called from below.
 
***
A/N: I've thought about it long and hard, and I've decided to cut this story short of what it was. This will no longer be a trilogy. I will end it in this sequel. Sorry guys, I really am. I wish things were different and that I was in the junior grades again when I had endless time to write but now I have too many. My plots will be the death of me XD I'm not too sure where I want to end this yet. There'll probably be a few more chapters and then end. Actually, that's good for some of you right? XD No need to read for much longer and wait for my updates. My aim this year is to finish all my fanfics and leave this site peacefully. I've had a good run and will definitely miss writing and reading. So for those who are still reading and those who have just begun, I love you all XD ♥ 
 
By the way~ I was close to making Nhat knock out Yoseob and drag him into the room to hide him but then I didn't want to hurt your baby XD And that 'I don't knoooowwww' thing, if you didn't realise was a lyric that Yoseob sang from Breath XD The original plot for this 30 min written chapter was for Nhat to corner Gi Kwang, ask for the bracelet. Knock Yoseob out. Give in to urges and kiss him while he's unconscious and have Gi Kwang walk in going, WHAT THE HELL??" XD But nahhh it'll be too weird on Yoseob and Gi Kwang's part. Plus they can't know Nhat's true identity yet~ too soon. 
 
Song lyric: Just Do As You Always Did (P.S. if you haven't listened to Yoseob's solo album yet, please do. It's really good ^_^)

*** Side note: It's been over a year since I wrote Yoseob and Me~~ >:D lol and does anyone still remember the old site before all these new updates and stuff? Before all the bookmarks and upvotes etc etc? I can't even swear or say certain words in the comments now. They're all censored :\ And the chapters are a bit :\ Who reads these things anyways? XD Sorry for making it so long. I haven't updated in so longggg I miss talking to you people :(