My heart still can't seem to let you go

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]
A little boy stood a few metres back, watching you curiously. He looked about 7 or 8 years old. Yoseob seemed to be lost for words. You stood up and started to walk towards the boy.
"Do your parents know where you are?" the deepness of your voice startled you once again. Ah! So that's why!
Your cheeks started to heat up at the thought of Yoseob and Jun Hyung kissing. Your heart clenched at the thought of not being able to kiss Yoseob.
"Yeah, and they also told me not to talk to strangers"
You raised your eyebrow at the kid. Yoseob broke out of his shock and spoke.
"Well, we're not really strangers. Do you know Beast?"
The little boy nodded, "My sister loves them"
"Do you know any songs they sing?" you joined in.
"Well," the little boy paused, all of what his parents warned him about slipping from his mind, "I liked Breath"
"Ooh!" Yoseob started to jump up and down, "I can’t take my breath breath breath"
The boy's eyes lit up, "Hey! You're really good"
"He is isn't he?" you smiled.
Yoseob giggled, "Jun Hyung's good too!"
"Jun Hyung's one of the best rappers," you say.
"Someone's getting a little cocky," Yoseob frowned, grinning.
Oh wait, yeah, I'm Jun Hyung. I'm never going to get used to this.
"Kyu Hyuk!" a woman's voice called out.
"Oh! Umma! That's my Umma, I have to go," the boy ran towards the direction of the voice.
Umma… You scoured through your very limited knowledge of Korean. I think that means mother.
"Bye Kyu Hyuk," Yoseob called out.
"That's a cute name," you smiled, "Such a cute kid"
"Haha, don't let the media hear you say such things," Yoseob warned, jokingly, "It'll ruin your reputation"
"Tssh, what reputation?" As Jun Hyung you idiot! "Oh, wait… never mind"
Yoseob seemed ready to say something but then a ringing stopped him.
"Ah," he pulled out the phone, "Yeboseyo?"
His eyes darkened, "Gi Kwang"
You stopped breathing for a few seconds. Gi Kwang. You exhaled, trying to cool down your warm cheeks. Why am I still like this? I chose Yoseob didn't I? Yet you still felt a growing attraction towards GI Kwang. Yoseob started to walk away and leaned against a tree, clearly needing privacy. A few minutes into the conversation, Yoseob's face started to scrunch up. He was starting to look angry. You concentrated on his now loud voice.
"What do you mean she's gone?!" Yoseob was saying.
He rubbed his face, "And you decide to tell me now?"
"Argh!" he yelled, causing you to jump. Yoseob looked up and quietened his voice.
"I'll talk to you later," he muttered into the phone and hung up.
"Argh!" he growled again, turning around to punch the tree. You tried not to wince.
"She's missing," he finally said to you after a few moments of heavy breathing.
"Who?" you asked in a quiet voice, though you have guessed already.
"My newest girlfriend, she disappeared the other day," Yoseob emphasised on the 'girlfriend' part.
Wait. What?
 
***
A/N: Happy Birthday to Kevin of U-Kiss~ <3 By the way, as a reader, do you notice that I use different tenses such as past and present? Should I do past or present tense? >.<
 
OMG!!! DONGHO DO NOT TOUCH YOUR LIPS AND LOOK AT THE CAMERA LIKE THAT! YOU ARE KILLING ME WITH YOUR EYES!!!! *spazzes out* Who's watched the newest U-Kiss Tick Tack MV?
 
Song Lyric: Say No