I'm not me. You're not you

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]
 
photo YSSequel_edited-2_zpsb76ed954.jpg
 
 
 
It was like the world was beginning to crumble beneath you. You were floating above them. Sparks of light danced around them but it seemed only you could see. You were floating directly above Jun Hyung's head. Somehow it didn't surprise you as you thought it would. You felt at peace after hearing his words. You cast your focus to the reality ahead of you and closed your eyes, feeling your fingers become susceptible to the cool air around you. Gasps of surprise and shock surrounded you but you kept your eyes firmly closed until you could feel every little breeze from your forehead to the tips of your toes.
When you opened your eyes, you were met with open gasps and amazed looks from the Beast members.
"Are you an angel?!" Dong Woon blurted out.
You laughed, and ducked your head shyly. It felt good to finally be back in your body. You were still in your white night gown from the night you wished to see Yoseob. You glanced at Jun Hyung in question to see if he had remembered anything. He was flexing his fingers and shuffling his feet so you knew he was back.
"Nat," Yoseob's voice cut through the crowd, loud and clear. It wasn't a question; it was a statement.
You turned and smiled at him as he began to slowly sit up with wide eyes. "Hi, Yoseob"
A tinkering metallic sound echoed as the silver chain fell to the floor, midair. All eyes fell upon tiny object. Yoseob pushed away his white blanket and leapt off the bed, uncaring of his current state. His fellow members leapt forward to catch him if he fell. His fingers closed around the delicate chain and he raised it to the air, allowing it to glint in the dim light. 
"You were here this whole time," he murmured, turning back to you. "I knew I felt you"
You tried not to act too shocked in case he was just making it up. Gi Kwang fidgeted behind him, most likely annoyed at his stolen spotlight. 
"Okay," Du Jun laughed, nervously, breaking a short silence. "Am I the only one who finds this a little crazy? I mean, Nat just freaking appeared out of nowhere"
"Not just out of nowhere," Jun Hyung said, calmly.
Gi Kwang nodded, solemnly. "She's been inside Jun Hyung hyung's body all this time"
"How come no one told me?!" Du Jun whirled around to look at all his friends. "Who knew this?! How come I didn't know?!"
"I didn't know, but I caught Jun Hyung talking to himself once but I just thought it was strange but now I know why," Dong Woon laughed, awkwardly. "I mean, who would've thought"
"What, is happening?" Yuna asked in a small voice. "There is another girl here?"
Well, no . You tried not to roll your eyes. It was stupid to hate this girl; she did nothing wrong. Still... she annoys me. 
"Yuna," Yoseob turned to her with wide eyes and then returned your gaze with worry. "Um, I'm sorry, I-my girlfriend is here"
"But I'm your girlfriend," she replied, indignantly. "Is it because I'm blind? Have you been cheating on me?"
"No!" Yoseob gasped. "I'm not cheating. At least not on you. Nat's my girlfriend. Yuna, you've been so nice to me and I'm so grateful but I have to be with Nat"
You stepped back slightly and started to feel a little guilty. It's not that you didn't love Yoseob. The time you spent as Jun Hyung had left you emotionally unstable and now that you were back in your own body, you realised a few things. Yoseob's moved on. Gi Kwang is still fighting to be with me. Yoseob will leave his current girlfriend. And there'll be two more lonely people in the world tonight. But there'll be one less lonely girl... oh my God, Nat, don't even start with Justin Bieber songs! 
"Yoseob," you found yourself saying. "Yuna's right. She's your girlfriend"
He turned to you with wide eyes. "Nat"
"You told me yourself before. You said you would have better," you said. You blinked away potential tears and kept a determined face. "You said I was just some girl you met on the streets"
"I was trying to convince myself to forget you because I thought I'd never see you again!" Yoseob protested.
"Well, you've already forgotten me," you waved a hand at Yuna's direction. "Clearly"
"How can you be saying this? Don't you love me anymore?" his voice lowered to a hush.
You were taken back by his question. How can I answer this? Inside Jun Hyung's body, you had seen a new side to Yoseob. A cute side, an angry side, a greedy side, and a loving, protective side - but only towards Yuna. All these sides to him contrasted with the Yoseob you had met months before back in Sydney. The Yoseob under the blue wig with his innocent smile. The Yoseob that was nervous when he kissed you beneath the snowy tree. 
"You don't, do you," he answered his own question after your lengthy silence. "I don't know what I feel anymore. I'm just so happy to see you again and yet..."
You swallowed and met his eyes, nervously. Maybe we can do this. Maybe we can change. Maybe, just maybe, I can fall in love with him all over again. Fall in love with him for real this time, not as a fangirl. 
"Could I talk to Yoseob alone, please?" you addressed the audience around you. "Someone Yuna"
You waited impatiently for everyone to leave the quiet room. Yoseob was lucky to have a whole room to himself.
"Yoseob, do you still love me?" you asked quietly, staring at the chain dangling through his fingers. 
 
***

A/N: I made that poster about 2 years ago even before I finished writing my first story so excuse my ty photoshopping. That was my original title. Lol, yes I know, this chapter was a bit iffy but Nat has to make an entrance sometime. I was going to make her reappear in her actual body away from Yoseob, but I decided against it. I still have a bit more to go till I finish this fanfic. I honestly do not know how to feel about Yoseob anymore. Is he lovable? Should he be with Nat or Yuna? I just don't know anymore. It's been too long but maybe, just maybe they can make it through this. What are your thoughts?