No wonder you’ve changed a lot these days; I didn’t even know, oh, and loved you only

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]
After Jun Hyung finished his mini celebration, you coughed, reminding him that you were still there.
Haha, whoops. Jun Hyung sheepishly laughed.
So now what? We can't both be in the same body. You hissed at him.
This is my body. You get out. Jun Hyung, ever the snob.
@!&%#%@! How am I meant to do that? You growled.
Maybe I can expel you from my body? Jun Hyung suggested.
"Or maybe I could expel you," you muttered out loud.
Just to test the theory that had been lingering in your head, you slowly tossed the bracelet off your wrist onto the bed. Are you still there, Jun Hyung? Silence.
"Jun Hyung?" you said into the air. More silence.
"I knew it," you muttered.
So it was the bracelet all along. You slipped the bracelet back onto your wrist.
Immediately Jun Hyung's voice filled your mind. What! Where! HELLO?!
I'm here. You rubbed your forehead. You're linked to the bracelet. I can take it off and you'd be silenced.
Hey, that's not fair! You felt a force on the side of your head. I can force you out of my body.
You suddenly panicked. Wait! I need to just stay with Yoseob a bit more.
Jun Hyung sighed, He's moved on. You heard of Soo Yuna?
No, that's why I want to see her. You tried to ignore the pain the truth was causing you. I want to see who's beat me.
Fine. I'll give you a month. Then your body will automatically be expelled back home.
You make it sound like you know how this works. You said, suspicious.
I do actually, there's like a clock in here. Weird right? A clock in my own freaking head. Anyways I set it to a month from today.
"Okay, so one month huh," you exhaled.
Do anything funny and I'll… he let the threat linger.
"I won't," you rolled your eyes.
You stepped out of the room, now knowing that Jun Hyung was there was a whole lot more reassuring.
"Oh! Wait!" Jun Hyung gasped out of your - his mouth.
He pulled out his phone and checked his messages. CL messaged me again… You noticed the annoyance in his tone.
Something wrong with that? You pressed.
Huh? No nothing… He replied to her message so quickly, you barely noticed what he wrote.
Then he scrolled down to another unopened message. You stared at the sender's name.
"Really? Goo Hara?" you muttered.
 
Hey Junnie! Let's meet later by the fountain. At 4:30pm. ^^
 
"You are not meeting her," you growled, struggling to gain control of the hand.
As both of you wrestled to take control, the message jumbled into unreadable gibberish.
 
I"ll manfkewNO!akflea you ksfkw there!
 
"Phone acting up?" Gi Kwang asked as he walked by.
You inhaled quickly. He had a white towel wrapped around his waist and was drying his hair with another. Money Love Fashion Fame. And all that's in between. Sweet Lord. I'm in heaven.
Jun Hyung snickered and waited for you to answer. You felt your cheeks redden.
"Y-yeah," you mumbled, trying to avoid looking at his toned body. And his abs! His abs…
As Gi Kwang walked past you into the bedroom, Jun Hyung murmured, I thought you were all for Yoseob.
I am, you tried to protest but it was half-hearted as you rushed out of the hallway - far, far away from Gi Kwang's presence.
 
***
A/N: OMG~! Beast's new song!!! I Knew It. I can't stop replaying it. It's been on repeat since the song came out. I think I'm driving my whole family crazy by playing all the time lol. Yay~ an update XD I was meant to update yesterday but I ... forgot? Anyways~ seems like there's hardly anyone reading but I don't care lol 120 subscribers is enough to keep me happy for a while~ Anyone wanna read my Dongho fanfic? Ooh~ I found out that Dongho and Yoseob have been "cute" rivals for a LONG time now~ They've been trying to act cuter than each other. Explains why they have such similar hairstyles. To be honest I can't decide lol~ But OMG Dong Woon's look in the freaking I Knew It MV was so goddamn y! <3 I have school starting tomorrow, so I'm afraid I won't be able to update as much as possible so~~ yeah, just warning in advance.
 
Song Lyric: I Knew It (I'm losing inspiration for titles now lol)