I ... Oh My God!

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]
It was like time stopped. Your fingers opened and dropped the phone onto the ground. Your legs sank from under you. Yoseob ran forward in slow-motion. Then your vision turned black. The last thing you see is Yoseob's panicked face as he reached out for you.
You felt someone shaking you. Shaking you more roughly than needed. You rolled over on the hard floor. Wait… floor?! Your eyes popped open and you gasped as you saw Yoseob's face above yours. You reddened and looked around you. Then it hit you and you sat up quickly. Yoseob crouched down beside you, his face a mask of worry. You looked at your hands, at the sleeves.
Yep, I'm still Jun Hyung. You bit your lip and stare at Yoseob's adorable face.
"Hyung," he pouted. God, he is too adorable for his own good.
"I'm fine," you muttered, with Jun Hyung's familiar deep voice.
You stood up, quickly trying to regain your balance. Yoseob reaches for you but you flinch away from him. He turns away, trying to hide his hurt. You cringe and swallow hard. I'm in Jun Hyung's body, I might as well try to act like him. Right? Right?! Yoseob opens his mouth to say something then closes it again. He pauses trying to figure out what to say.
"I-I'll cancel the show," he finally says.
Show? "What? No!" you gasp, even though you were secretly glad.
"You're sick, hyung. I can't let you sing in your condition," he says while pulling out his phone.
With a few quick taps, he has the phone on his ear talking.
"Yeboseyo, ne, this is Yoseob. Jun Hyung cannot perform because he is feeling unwell"
He pauses and listens to the person at the other end.
"Ne, ah, mianhae, ne, okay. Ne, bye," he sighs and hangs up the phone.
Never, had someone looked so mouth watering talking on the phone. Never. Your tongue reflexively at your bottom lip. Yoseob grinned back at you.
"Hey! That's actually a good look. The fans will be screaming over you if you your lips like that," he laughed.
"He already - I mean, I already have a girlfriend! CL, if you still remember them?" you winced at your mistake and the awkwardness of indirectly calling CL your girlfriend.
You waited, in hope to see Yoseob's reaction to your jab. He looked grim for a second before bursting into another huge grin.
"As if I could forget CL," he laughed, "You talk about her all the time, always complaining and grumbling"
He shook his head, still grinning. What about me?! You wanted to scream at him.
"What about m-," you winced, "Nat, I mean"
His eyes darkened, "I haven't spoken to her since, since Christmas"
Why not? "You should maybe, I don't know, call her?"
Oh wait... that's a terrible idea. Speaking of which, where is my body?
Yoseob winced, "I lost her number when I lost my phone"
Yoseob. You wanted to hug him so much. So that's why he never called.
"So," you changed the subject, "Now that we have the rest of the day off, wanna go out somewhere?"
Yoseob smiled, a small smile, but a smile all the same, "Sure"
He grabbed your hand and once again you felt your heart leap with joy. It's like all that time away from him never existed. All those months.
 
***
A/N: OMFG BEAST ARE IN THE COUNTRY!!! and they're performing tomorrow! I'm so excited even though I'm not even going to the concert. Gah!! SHINee are here too and all I've been doing all day is blabbering like an idiot and complaining about how I can't go and see them. So~ I've update yes, it's not my best, but I am trying to pick up the flow of where I left off. This was mostly improvised. I seriously have no idea what to write next about Yoseob and Nat/Jun Hyung's date.
 
The real description of this story should be, 'Have you ever wondered where those JunSeob moments come from? ;D'