There are two people, we are two people

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]
 
x7cf0e7a0c03d11e2bad822000a9f3047_6.jpg.
 
 
It seemed the world was louder inside the small white room that it was outside on a busy road. You sat with your lips pressed together as you watched the members of Beast crowd around their beloved vocalist. The crash had left you with small cuts that were easily bandaged. Yoseob hadn't worn his seatbelt. It was pure luck that he wasn't in such a critical condition. Though the doctors' reassuring words were there, his eyes still had not opened since. 
Soo Yuna had burst into the room with her manager hours after the incident. It annoyed you to hear her gasps and soft sobbing. Do you think I'm not upset? Do you think I don't want to cry? You bit your lip and kept them in for Jun Hyung's sake. You the bracelet, distracting yourself from the present situation. Despite his silence, you could feel Jun Hyung's worry and gloom radiate. 
Hyun Seung left the room with a frustrated sigh. Du Jun followed to comfort the other member. It left you with a comatose Yoseob, a sobbing Yuna, and a sombre looking Gi Kwang. 
Gi Kwang walked to your side and laid a hand on your shoulder, "Are you okay?"
You exhaled in reply. There was nothing to say. 
"Nat, could we talk outside?" he murmured, leading the way.
What could you do? You stood and followed, unaware of his widened eyes. He swallowed and turned. You frowned slightly. What's his problem? I'm not going to bash him or something. I'm not that upset. 
He led you to the next room. It was unoccupied. 
He turned to you and started blabbering foolishly. "I never thought- I mean I thought it was possible but I can't believe... oh my God, how? It's not possible! How can you be this?!"
You looked at him tiredly, "What are you on about?"
"You're Nat!" he threw his hands at you, like it was a shock.
"Yeah, and?" you raised an eyebrow.
"But you're Jun Hyung!" he gasped.
Then it hit you. Your eyes widened as you remembered the present. Oh . You looked back at him in alarm.
"The bracelet, and that day I watched you ing on Yoseob. You were practically drooling over him," Gi Kwang said. "I thought maybe Jun Hyung was gay or-"
"I'm not gay!" Jun Hyung burst from your lips. 
"I referred to you as 'her' once and you didn't react any differently. Just now I saw you playing with the bracelet and I know it's the same one Yoseob gave you, Nat. And I've heard you talk to yourself, or maybe it's Jun Hyung, I can't be too sure. But oh my God, how is this possible?!" Gi Kwang was fretting over the situation you had once feared.
"Gi Kwang," you started. "Shut up."
Maybe I can just pretend that he's delusional. I mean who's going to believe him? You gave him a steady look.
"Gi Kwang, I think you need more rest. You're imagining things," you said, calmly. 
"Don't tell me I'm imagining things, Nat," he angrily replied. "Don't tell me I'm crazy! I know what I've seen"
"Gi Kwang, don't be stupid, do you really think I'd be in Jun Hyung's body?"
"Then why aren't you denying that you're Nat? You keep answering to that name. And, you just said 'I' would be in 'Jun Hyung's' body. Not my body, but Jun Hyung's," Gi Kwang had caught you. "These little things count. Fine. Deny it then. Deny that you are Nat"
"I am not Nat," you said quickly. The more you hesitated, the more he'd win. "Don't be silly"
"Swear it upon Yoseob's life"
You hesitated. I can't do that... 
"You're hesitating! I knew it! If you were really Jun Hyung, you wouldn't hesitate!" he was pointing at you furiously. "I was right!"
"Okay! Geesh, Gi Kwang! Any louder!" you grumbled. "I don't think the whole world knows yet"
"Oh my God, so I was right! You are Nat, what the hell! How does that work? Did you do some whacked up voodoo magic or something?" he simpered down a little. 
"No, I don't know what happened, okay!" you hissed. "I just wished to see Yoseob again and then suddenly I woke up and I'm Jun Hyung"
"So how long have you been here?" Gi Kwang's cheeks started to flush. He was most likely wondering how much of him you had seen.
You smirked. "Long enough"
His cheeks reddened. "You haven't seen... me... you know... without clothes, right?"
I wish. You raised your eyebrows and started to smirk with amusement at his discomfort. It was true that the Beast members had sometimes showered together. You had chosen to shower alone on most occasions and allowed Jun Hyung to take over in others. 
"Nat, you do realise Yoseob's moved onto Yuna, right?" Gi Kwang offered the words that stabbed your heart.
"Shut up, Gi Kwang," you didn't even bother to keep the hurt from your voice. 
"I'm just saying. He's moved on. He's not loyal. I still like you. I've been waiting to see you again for a long time. I've even picked up the signs before Yoseob did. He doesn't even know you"
As much as you hated it, he was right. There was still that lingering hope you had, that thin elastic string tied between the two of you. Even though people were running into it, trying to break it, the string pushed them right back. Except this time, Gi Kwang was teasing that thin line with a knife. One press too hard and it would all snap. 
"Guys!" Dong Woon called as he passed the room and skidded to a stop. He frowned slightly in confusion but pushed it away with a worried look. "Yoseob's murmuring something. He's coming to"
You rushed past Dong Woon, eager to avoid further conversation with Gi Kwang, but also to be there when Yoseob wakes up. So I can kill him for speeding! 
Yuna was standing by his bedside with red, sightless eyes. Dong Woon was comforting her. Hyun Seung looked hopeful. You heard and sensed Du Jun and Gi Kwang rushing in behind you.
"Mm," Yoseob frowned and turned his head to the side. His eyes were scrunched up in pain. "No, don't..."
"Yoseob?" Yuna gasped at the same time as you whispered. "Yoseob, don't worry, I'm here"
"N..." he groaned and turned to the other side, away from her face. "Need... Nnnn..."
"Water? Food? What is it, Yoseob?" Yuna was grabbing onto his arm desperately.
"Don't... I... n...nee...need... to tell..." he swallowed and exhaled, turning to the other side. "I... need..."
You were impatient to hear his words. Dammit, Yoseob! What do you want?! Wake up! Please! 
"I'm...sorry..." his words were a whisper. "I'm sorry that I left you..."
You inhaled sharply, hoping that the words were for you to hear. You wanted to be alone so you could throw yourself at him and just cry until he woke. Alone so that you could confess that you've been with him the whole time. Confess that you still love him. 
"Left? You haven't left anyone," Yuna was confused. "I'm still here"
The Beast members cleared their throats and looked away. Gi Kwang tried to catch your eye but you turned to Yoseob's pale face.
"Please... don't hate me... I'm sorry..." his voice was starting to rise again but in punctuated grunts. "I'm sorry... I love you..."
"I don't hate you, Yoseob! I love you too! Don't apologise!" Yuna's shrill voice was getting on your nerves. 
SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! HE'S MINE! GET THE HELL OUT! You felt rude because she was visually impaired but it was unfair for you to just stand and watch her misinterpret his words.
"Yuna," Du Jun said, softly. "I don't think he's talking to you"
"Then who is-?" Yuna turned to him angrily.
"Nat... don't leave...me..." Yoseob cut off her words as her face faltered. "I love you... I'm sorry I left..."
 
***

A/N: It's finally time. I've been waiting for this moment since I first wrote this fanfic. The next few chapters may be a bit off cos I got a bit angry at Yoseob.... um... I may have made Nhat say a few things....... but we'll see what my mood does to counteract the awkwardness of when I wrote it awhile back. I remember first starting off in AFF with barely any readers. I had only expected my friend, Nhat. And then I got my first 10. And then it grew to 100. And now I can proudly say I have over 360. I'm just really grateful for my readers and support. I hope you guys have heard Beast's latest song - Will You Be Alright? Amazing how easily Yoseob's voice changes my emotions. By the way, random off topic thing. Who likes Henry's debut, Trap? I am really in love with his album. You should all listen to it. 

Um... could I ask a small favour? For those that are new readers, could you read my first story if you haven't? A lot of you are putting up comments that sound a lot like you don't understand the story. I'd appreciate if greatly if you could read and subscribe to both stories if you haven't already. You won't get spammed with updates, I can promise you that.

Song Lyric: Just Do As You Always Did