I can't even erase it, this stupid day

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]

 

After a lot of coaching from Yoseob and practice, you finally managed to record the song.
"Is it done?" you asked, trying to keep the dread from your tone.
"Almost, just need to do a bit of editing on your part, Jun Hyung," the studio manager dropped the headphones onto his shoulders momentarily before putting them back over his ears.
"So does that mean I can leave?" you edged towards the door.
"Jun Hyung, unless you wanna lip-sync on stage, you might want to learn the lyrics and fast," he suggested. "You're a rapper, but you sang too slowly. I had to adjust the song to make you sound faster"
"I'll learn them!" you promised, and burst out of the seemingly closed room.
"Oh my God," you gasped in deep breaths of fresh air.
"Hyungie, let's go back to the others. I promised Yuna I'd take her out," Yoseob appeared by your side, eager to leave.
Somewhere in the near distance you heard a familiar song playing. You squinted your eyes and strained to hear the lyrics.
"Being with you, is so disfunctional. I really shouldn't miss you. But I can't let you go, oh yeah"
"Cos we belong together now. Yeah. Forever united here somehow yeah. You've got a piece of me, and honestly. My life would without you," you sang, a grin touching your lips as you recognised one of the songs you sang with CL in your bedroom not so long ago.
Yoseob gave you a weird look and tried to join in with his fobby English. It was a cute sight to watch.
"Cos we bee-long to-ge-tha now, yeah. Furever una-ited hyere sumhow yeah," he winced as he made mistakes.
You laughed at his cute mistakes.
"Yah!" he pouted. "When did you get so good at English?"
You wanted to tell him so badly that it was actually you, Nat, under the skin. You couldn't think of a reason why you couldn't but something held you back.
"Years of practice," you finally replied.
"Come on, let's go. Yuna's waiting for me," Yoseob turned and headed for the door.
You were amazed at how loyal he was to this girl despite only leaving you only a few months earlier.
"Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you? Been here all along so why can't you see? You belong with me," you sang quietly as you followed to open the door.
A cleaner who was new into the job frowned in puzzlement as he glanced up, "Jun Hyung singing a song for Yoseob? Interesting"
He scoffed to himself and chuckled, "Don't be ridiculous, he was probably just singing it"
But he still doubted himself.
 

*** 

A/N: Sorry guys~ I know this is a short chapter but I'll upload another chapter as soon as the Midnight OR Beautiful Night MV comes out so I can spazz XD I kinda forgot about the bromance between JunSeob.. dammit >_< I will remind myself to bring it up again later... possibly when they sing live ;D Umm... has my story gotten that bad? >_< I've lost a few subbies... and why are people reading the sequel and not the first one? o.O Read both to understand!! Anyways~ to anyone who comments, 사랑해~ ♥

Song Lyric: Break Down