Ice cream

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]
You saw Yoseob tapping at the counter, biting his lip. You smiled and walked up to him.
"Can’t decide on the flavour?"
He shook his head, exaggerating just enough to make him cuter than he already was, "I didn't bring enough money for two. Looks like we'll have to share"
Yoseob gave you another cheeky grin. Share? Your cheeks heated up for probably the tenth time that day.
You exhaled, puffing up your cheeks, "Yep, sure, um… whatever"
Yoseob turned to the unsuspecting girl at the counter, "One mixed sundae please, oh and two spoons!"
The girl looked back and forth at the two of you. Biting at Jun Hyung's lip reminded you of the present situation.
You coughed, "One's enough. Yoseob, it's yours. I don't want any"
"What? But!" Yoseob protested.
"Wait, did you say Yoseob?" the girl's eyes started to widen.
"Ack!" Yoseob whirled around quickly, "uh! Um! No, my name's not …"
"Oh my God! It is you! Oh my god!" the girl at the counter was now jumping up and down furiously.
You decided to step in and use Jun Hyung's good looks as a weapon. You leaned on the counter and slid down your sunglasses ever so slightly.
"We'd like to take our sundae and eat it in peace thanks," you gave her a deadly smile, before slipping the glasses back on.
She in a huge breath and stumbled backwards, "Oh MY GOD!" It's Jun Hyung!"
"Yoseob," you cast him a frantic look.
He shrugged, "Hey, I'm not the one who tried to charm her and it was you who called me Yoseob"
"Well, what else am I going to call you?" you scoffed in disbelief.
"Jun Hyung and Yoseob fighting in front of me? Eek!" the girl's shriek stopped Yoseob from responding.
A man walked out from behind the machines, "What's wrong now?"
From the badge on his shirt it was clear he was the manager. Yoseob smoothed down his shirt and stepped forward to lean forward on the counter.
"Well, I ordered a mixed sundae and this girl here," he pointed to the girl, "has failed to bring us some"
What arrogance. The man sighed and turned to the girl.
"Na Eun, get these gentlemen their order," he grunted.
"But - "
"But what?" Yoseob asked.
Her eyes darted towards him.
 
***
 
A/N: Lol whoops... I went back to copy my next chapter and found that it ended there.. I guess I need to keep writing. Sorry for not writing in like... weeks but I have a good reason as to why. Ooh today's Jun Hyung's birthday~ <3 Happy Birthday dearie~ <3 Christmas is coming! :D