This reality drives me crazy

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]

tumblr_m76w2ybWDN1qkkruao1_1280.jpg

As the piano tune played Yoseob wriggled his fingers playfully and started to bop his head along to the beat. Soon even your feet were tapping along to the mellow beat.
Yoseob took a step forward and raised the paper in the air, "Neoege kkok hago sipeun hanmadi"
"Eonjena, we always singing just for you. Gomawo neul uri gyeoteul jikyeoju"
"You ooh," Yoseob winked and pointed at you.
"You," you said in the deepest voice you could.
"You ooh," he closed his eyes.
"It's you," you forced yourself to concentrate.
"Thank you, for you," Yoseob grinned and opened his eyes.
You took a deep breath before beginning the next part. Dammit... why did Jun Hyung have to be a rapper? 
"Just thank you everybody, thanks to mah fans. What can I say-"
"Wait, wait. Wouldn't that sound a lot better in Korean?" the studio manager suggested.
Oh yeah, it'll sound beautiful in Korean. Just not coming out of my mouth. 
"Here," he slid the romanised lyrics over.
"Thanks," you mumbled wondering how bad it'll sound.
You read over the lyrics and already struggled with the first line. Eotteon?? What? Eeottion? Mareul haeya nae mami pyohyeoni doelji moreugetjiman... oh God.
"Uh... Ee-ottion m-mariul hey-ah mamy pee-yo-hee-yi-oni... uhh do-el-ji? M-morel-get-ji-man!" you fumbled through the words slowly.
"Oh my God," you half-sobbed and dropped onto the ground. "I give up. Why is Korean so hard?"
"Yah! Jun Hyung," Yoseob raced around and set his hands on your shoulders. "You can't give up! We only just started"
Oh my God. I really don't wanna do this. 
"I'll help you," he smiled encouragingly. "Would it help if you saw the lyrics in hangul?"
"Uh- wait Yoseob!" you tried to stop him as he raced away and began to scribble in the hangul lyrics above the romanised lyrics.
That makes it even harder for me to read! 
"Here you go, hyungie," he grinned, hopefully.
"Thanks, Yoseob..." you didn't want to hurt his feelings and took the paper off his hands.
You sighed and ignored the jumble of hangul, and read the romanised version underneath.
 
어떤 말을 해야 내 맘이 표현이 될지 모르겠지만
eotteon mareul haeya nae mami pyohyeoni doelji moreugetjiman
한 글자 한 글자 적고 또 적어서 이 짧은 트래그안에 실어서 전해보려고 해
han geulja han geulja jeokgo tto jeogeoseo i jjarbeun trackane sireoseo jeonhaeboryeogo hae
 
"Yoseob, this is ee-oh?" you pointed that the 'eo' parts.
"No, that's an 'oh' sound," he replied. "So it says 'otton'"
"Why didn't they just put an 'o' then?" you muttered.
"Because," Yoseob leaned forward and tapped the pen at the hangul "ㅗ". "This is 'o'"
"This," he pointed at 'ㅓ' ,"is 'eo'. There's a small difference"
"I honestly don't hear a difference"
Yoseob frowned and tilted his head slightly. "Are you okay today, Jun Hyung? You suddenly don't know your language anymore?"
"Huh? Uh, no. I just momentarily forgot," you widened your eyes in panic. Oh . I forgot I was Jun Hyung. Note to self: Learn Korean. 
 
***
A/N: There's a mini Hangul lesson for you up there~ XD So~ who likes Midnight? At first I expected some dark purply, black MV but it seems alright I guess. Despite being an overobsessed KissMe and the Dear My Friend MV being released/leaked yesterday, I still managed to like Midnight lol. But maaaan Yoseob looks HAWT and Dong Woon too <3 OMG I love <3 But Jun Hyung... uhmm... not so great there lol. What do you guys think of the video teaser/song.

Song Lyric: I remember - Bang Yong Guk ft. Yoseob