Sleeping with the Beasts~

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]
After keeping silent all day long it was finally time for bed. You headed for the bed that you woke up in, in the morning. Hyun Seung grabbed your arm, stopping you from climbing on.
"Hey-"
"Sleep in your own bed," he muttered, pushing past you to climb into his own bed.
What?! How dare he-
Your bed is up there, Jun Hyung explained, Above his.
"Oh," you murmured.
Yoseob climbed up the ladder, in an instant and puffed up his pillow. Your eyes strayed up and you realised that you were meant to sleep right next to Yoseob!
Gi Kwang walked past, back and forth, to the mirror and back to his drawer. He looked perfect, even in just grey pyjama pants and a white singlet. A very loose singlet at that.
You watched as each member of Beast made his way into his own little crib.
"Jun Hyung, while you're there, turn off the light," Du Jun called.
You glanced around till you noticed the light switch near the doorway. You started towards the switch when Gi Kwang brushed past, slowly turning around and saying," I'll do it"
You stared back into his eyes, not responding. Damn, he's hot… mental drool.
Ahem, Jun Hyung coughed.
You blinked and quickly nodded, rushing towards your ladder just as the lights turned off. You paused at the ladder, testing one foot on the rung. Your heartbeat sped up as Gi Kwang brushed past you once more to go into his bed. Focus. You gripped onto the sides of the ladder and started to climb up the ladder. Once you felt the soft mattress at your fingers, you climbed on. Yoseob turned around and faced your pillow, smiling up at you in the dark. You gave a weak smile back and carefully settled back into the covers. You avoided being too close to him. I'm sleeping in practically the same bed as Yoseob!! You felt as if you could float.
"Goodnight all," Dong Woon sang.
"Night," the others responded.
Yoseob rested his head under his arm and whispered, "Goodnight, Jun Hyung"
You widened your eyes, and then calmed down, "Night Yoseob"
Hours passed, you lay awake; Yoseob had fallen asleep after making a whole lot of funny faces in the dark. You tried to hold in your giggles, scared that Du Jun in the other bed would complain. I can't sleep. I can't sleep. Yoseob's right there. And Gi Kwang's also right there. Urgh! I can't decide anymore. Yoseob's my baby but he's already moved on and Gi Kwang's so hot but it's wrong. Gah! Your thoughts raced and debated with themselves over and over as you rolled around in the bed.
Urgh! SHUT UP! I'm trying to sleep here! Jun Hyung growled.
Apparently even a bodiless Jun Hyung needs sleep. And he can hear my thoughts…
That's right! So shush! He grumbled.
 
You opened your eyes the next morning, not remembering how you fell asleep. You stretched and rolled over… and almost fell into Yoseob's chest. ! Oh my God! You moved back, far from the sleeping boy's face. You felt your body relax and your heart melt as you noticed how innocent and cute he looked. You resisted the urge to poke his cheeks. They look so soft… and his eyelashes are so long. You felt your fingers slide forward and touch his eyelashes, the fine hairs. His nose twitched and wrinkled, as his hand flicked yours away subconsciously. You felt your face twitch into a grin as you realised where you've seen this before. My Princess, where the girl touched the guy's eyelashes. I can't believe I did the same thing!
Yoseob's eyelashes flickered as his eyes opened. His mouth stretched wide as he yawned. Then he smiled, reaching out to your hair. You melted at his touch and closed your eyes.