GET OUT OF MY BODY!

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]

After a few minutes of awkwardly staring hard at the wall, trying hard not to listen to the very obvious sounds of zippers and running water, Yoseob finally appeared by your side. You both left the shop and arrived safely back at the dorm. No one scolded you as you both came in. The dorm was strangely silent. Yoseob spun around in a circle before realising the difference in atmosphere.

"Hey, everyone's gone to recording"

"Were we meant to go as well?" you winced.

"No, it's just for those songs we were meant to sing in our groups. Like our song was Thanks To. Which we still need to record," Yoseob looked at you.

You pressed your lips together. How am I meant to sing?

"I'm going to get changed," you muttered, using an excuse to leave the room.

You started your way towards the bunk when you remembered that you were placed in Hyun Seung's actual bed. You stepped onto the ladder ready to climb up when something caught your eye. You slowly stepped back down onto the ground and leaned towards the shining object in wonder. Your hands reached out to pull the bracelet from under the blanket. It was the exact same one. The one Yoseob gave you on that day. The one with the seven stars. You instinctively put it onto your wrist.

"HEY! GET OUT OF MY BODY!"

What?! You almost jumped. You whirled around, looking for the voice even though it strangely sounded very close.

"WHO IS THIS?! GET OUT!"

Wait… that voice. And I am in his body.

"Jun Hyung?" you whispered.

"THAT'S RIGHT! NOW GET OUT!"

You winced. Does he have to yell?

"Relax, it's me Nat. And if I knew how to get out do you think I'd be here?" You hissed back, not wanting to cause attention.

"Nat?" his voice was filled with wonder.

"Wait, you're in my… I mean your head," you realised.

Can you hear me?

"Yeah I can hear you," he muttered.

You smiled. You were happy that you didn't have to speak out loud to him anymore.

"Jun Hyung? Are you okay? You're just standing there…" You whirled around in panic and faced Yoseob.

"Yoseob!" Jun Hyung's voice sounded pained.

He can't hear him. You felt sorry for the guy, being trapped in his own body and not being able to talk.

"Yeah, I'm fine Yose," your lips moved by themselves. "I was just trying to remember something"

Yoseob smiled, "Okay, just checking"

Okay, what was that?! You were bursting for answers. Yoseob left the room.

"I can control my body. Yay," he ignored you.

Okay this is so not how I planned it to be.  

***

A/N: I'm so so so so so so sorry >.< I feel like the laziest person in the world. I finally wrote the chapter but it's short I guess... I've been working on my Dongho fanfic. I just had an idea and BOOM I just had to write. Urgh this new editing thing, my work's all spaced out >.< Hands up~ who's still reading? XD