So that's how it is...

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]
I will not get jealous. I will not get angry. I will … break down into tears. You bit your lip, hard. He's a celeb so it's normal, right? He obviously would've gotten sick of me after a while anyways. You stop biting as soon as it started to hurt. You let your tongue rub over the sore point. Yoseob can kiss it better. NO! He won't anyways.
A million thoughts raced through your head at once.
"I know! I'm worried too," Yoseob misinterpreted your lip biting as a worried expression.
"Wait, what about Nat?!" you gritted your teeth.
"Don't look so shocked, Jun Hyung," Yoseob frowned, "You knew about this ages ago"
He did? You didn't know how to respond to this.
Yoseob squatted down beside the tree and started to play around with the sticks on the ground.
"Fame," he sighed, raising a stick in the air.
"Sometimes I just wanna throw it all away," he flung the stick into the distance.
You were starting to feel awkward standing up while Yoseob was on the ground. Yoseob was now using a new stick and digging furiously into the ground.
"Soo Yuna is such a beautiful growing singer. So far out of my league, and yet she had a crush on me," Yoseob smiled, shyly towards the ground.
"So?" you didn't mean to sound so abrupt but this topic was annoying you to the core.
"So, I was shocked when she asked me out for a drink," Yoseob didn't have a look of shame on his face, "I mean Nat's great and all but…"
"But?" your throat tightened.
"She's not…" he winced, trying to find the right words, "you know"
"Good enough? Pretty enough? Nice enough?," you gritted out your words in anger.
"Jun Hyung, I'm a celebrity. People expect me to have high ranking girlfriends, not just some girl I meet on the streets"
Oh, so that's how it was. I'm just some street fling.
"Soo Yuna is famous. She has heaps of sponsors and media attention and the attention we're getting now from dating is just huge," Yoseob smiled, a new greedy side to him showing.
"And what if Nat were to find out about this?" you raised an eyebrow, your cheeks growing warm for some odd reason. You slapped at your cheeks lightly to cool them down.
"She should already have heard about it," Yoseob flinched, "anyways, I left her a note"
Oh yeah like a note's gonna make it all better.
"You know what? Never mind," you angrily whirled around and ran out of the park, trying to hold your frustrated tears in.
"Jun Hyung! What? Wait!"
What the hell is this? God, this so much… You paused at the nearest bus stop, realising that you needed Yoseob to get you home.
"Dammit," you muttered.
"Jun Hyung?" Yoseob pulled at your sleeve. You tried to ignore him. Tried so hard.
"Hyungie," Yoseob was whining in a cute voice now, "please don't be mad at me"
Aish, this boy. Why did I ever fall in love with him? Yoseob was now hugging onto your back making cute little noises. It took all of your willpower - plus a lot of fist clenching and face scrunching - to not to break down and squeal, "Aww he's soo cute!"
The bus came, slowly pulling into the curb. You and Yoseob were the only ones at the bus stop. You felt Yoseob slip his hand into yours and squeeze it tight. You bit your lip and tried not to forgive him. Too late, all anger was gone.
He pulled you down into the seat next to him. You still refused to look at him because you knew exactly what would happen if you did. The pain and frustration of not being able to look at him was wearing away at your head. Yep, it hurt your head just not looking at him. You felt your head inclining in his general direction every few minutes and quickly twisted it back into it's original viewpoint.
All too sudden Yoseob pushed you out of the seat and rushed you up the aisle, "Let's go!"
"Wait, what?!" you looked out the window but nothing looked familiar to where you first boarded the bus.
You jumped off the bus and stood in shock. Yoseob jumped in front of you, grinning furiously.
"Ha! Got your attention," he giggled, cheekily, " Sorry, I really wanted ice-cream"
How typical of Yoseob to want ice-cream.
You sighed, "Well, you're paying"
"Of course," Yoseob frown-grinned.
Yoseob adjusted his hood and moustache and stepped into the ice-cream shop. Noting what he just did, you adjusted your sunglasses self-consciously before stepping in after him. You braced yourself for any screams that might erupt.
 
***
 
A/N: Hey peeps~ sorry for not being on for quite a while. I've been real lazy busy. I just recently became a moderator on another site, so that would take up some of my time. Though I've barely done a week's worth of work, I'm really not bothered to mod. I'll try to be on here once every while. Unless my parents ban me from the computer again... Worry not, my colleague, x-Ngansao-x will continue my stories~  I will upload a chapter every week or so,depending on my writing spree.
 
Anyways on a side note. Hyun Seung and Hyuna's TroubleMaker MV did anyone feel a little grossed out with the pairing? AND AND~~~ OMG YOSEOB ON A TRICYLE <333 so cute! <3 http://www.allkpop.com/2011/12/b2sts-yoseob-shares-a-video-of-himself-riding-a-tricycle