If anything were to be more awkward..

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]
She blushed and turned away, "Nothing"
The manager frowned as she hurried away to make the sundaes, "Sorry about that"
"It's okay," you said quickly before Yoseob could make any smart remark.
Na Eun came back with a colourful looking bowl of ice cream and placed it onto the counter. Yoseob reached for the bowl, purposely touching her fingers before they flinched away in surprise. Is he flirting with her? You hid your scowl of disgust. You turned back to see Yoseob paying a very dazed Na Eun and walking away with his bowl. You hurried after him and slid into a chair across from him.
You sat and watched him eat. Yoseob paused after a few minutes and glanced up.
"Um…"
You sat up straight and waited for him to continue. He gave a small smile and reached over to pull your glasses off. Your eyes widened in surprise.
"Sorry, those glasses were really scary and it was awkward with you just watching me eat," he smiled, ducking his head down shyly.
"Oh, um, sorry," you mumbled, unsure of what to say.
Your eyes began to drift around the shop out of boredom. You turned back to Yoseob to see a spoon of ice cream in your face.
"Whoa, what!" you pulled back.
Yoseob laughed and prodded the ice cream against your lips, "Come on, try it. It's really yummy"
How cute! You leaned forward and let the ice cream slide onto your tongue. A rush of flavours burst around in your mouth. Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, banana and all these other flavours that you couldn't place.
"Mm"
"Nice huh?" Yoseob grinned, "More?"
You shook your head, "It's yours"
"Aish, I should've demanded two bowls," Yoseob scowled.
"Ay, no. That would've been just rude"
A sudden sharp pain in your lower body caused you to stop. It felt as if it were coming from … My bladder?! Oh god, don't tell me… You looked up to see Yoseob still half way through his massive bowl. I guess I can hold it… can't I? Your knees started to press against each other. Okay, I really need to go.
"Um, Yoseob, I'll be back," you mumbled before stumbling out of the chair.
You rushed through the door and into the bathroom. All you could think was toilet, pee, go, now. You rounded the corner and saw the sink. Na Eun turned and gave a startled shriek. You frowned at her, unsure of what was going on.
"Get out!" she shrieked pointing at the door.
Jun Hyung. Ladies Bathroom. Leave now! You backed away and ran out the door and stopped in front of the men's room. Your hand paused at the door. You started to feel all fidgety. I can do this, just don't look at … them.
You exhaled and pushed into the door. There were already about three men standing facing the wall doing … their business. You looked away, embarrassed. You could feel your cheeks heating up. It felt wrong and extremely awkward being in a men's bathroom. I am NOT peeing there next to them. Wait, peeing as a guy involves …  your eyes widened in shock as you registered what needed to be done. Oh nonononono! You rushed into a cubicle and locked the door. Your knees crossed and bladder ached as you tried to hold it in. I'm busting here. Then an idea formed in your head. I could pee as a girl. You strained your eyes to the ceiling as your hands started to his pants. Then came the undies. You kept your eyes trained to the ceiling as you gingerly sat down. You sighed with relief as you relieved yourself. You kept your eyes upward until your pants were zipped and buttoned. You unlocked the door and stepped out, careful not the look towards that direction. It seemed that the bathroom was empty. You sighed and washed your face, glad to have privacy at last.
You pulled the door open just as Yoseob fell in. His hands landed on your chest. Your cheeks flushed at the feeling but realised that as Jun Hyung - a male - there would be nothing to be embarrassed about. But the embarrassment remains regardless.
"Ah! Wait for me, hyungie," Yoseob pouted.
"Um…"
Yoseob washed his hands and face. It was like watching a little kid wash up after playing in dirt. Extreme cuteness overload. When he closed the tap and dried his hands, you turned and started to head out.
"Wait! I need to pee!" he called, unashamed.
What?! "Uh, I'll wait outside."
"Nuu, wait in here with me," Yoseob tugged on your sleeve and widened his already cute eyes.
Your cheeks reddened even more at the thought of being in the same room as Yoseob while he peed.
"Um, fine," you looked away.
 
***
A/N: Umm.... LOL? Should this suddenly become rated H? XD Nah~ I've been wanting to write this scene since I ended my last fanfic :D This is so exciting <3 LOL ~ I sound like such a but still. It's really funny.
Ooh~ watch this video. You're not a true Yoseob fangirl if you didn't scream or die lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XDgIwEC2E0&feature=uploademail