Loverholic

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]
It was only when you reached the door, that he let go. You looked at him in shock. What?! How rude! Then you realised the reality of things. You were in Jun Hyung's body, a celebrity, CL's boyfriend, a man. A fully grown man. And Yoseob, Yoseob was Jun Hyung's friend, his non-related brother, also a celebrity. If they were to walk out holding hands... You almost shuddered at the thought.
"So where to?" you asked, trying to distract yourself from such thoughts.
Focus. I'm a guy, so I need to act like a guy. No fan girling over Yoseob.
"Well, I've always wanted to ride the bus into town, " Yoseob turned to you, looking expectantly for your answer.
Those eyes… "Uh, um, sure," you said, flustered.
He beamed widely and pulled his hood over his head. You reached into your pockets, trying to look for sunglasses. You knew that Jun Hyung wore them frequently. Just as you thought, there was a pair in his coat pocket.
Sliding on the glasses, you turned to Yoseob, who looked very disguised with his fake moustache. You tried to hold back a grin. He looked so ridiculous with the moustache over the adorable baby face. Smiling happily, he opened the door and waited for you to pass. Such a gentleman. He followed you out. You followed him, out to the bus stop, completely trusting him. As you board the bus, you hear music playing in the background. Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding Dong, Diggi Diggi, Ring Ding Dong. Your eyes widen. Hey! I love this song. You start to smile and sing along quietly as you sit down.
"My silly girl, my miracle"
Yoseob looks at you, jumping slightly. Then he smiles and joins in.
"Baby, hey! Naega soomeul meomchool su oh  Crazy"
"Go rocka rocka rocka rocka rocka rocka so fantastic, go rocka rocka rocka rocka rocka so elastic," you start to grin and sing a bit louder.
The old lady sitting in front of you frowns and shushes you. You shut up immediately, embarrassed. Yoseob frowns and scrunches his face up, sticking his tongue out behind her back. You hide your laugh behind your hand, trying to muffle the sound. If I had a camera on me… Yoseob reaches across you and presses the button.
"Let's go," he says, standing up.
A tinge of niggling annoyance fills you as you stand. But the song's still playing! You hop off the bus in a very sloppy manner. Yoseob gives you a weird look. So I'm guessing Jun Hyung's not the type to be like most guys?
Yoseob runs along the path full of people like a little kid. People jump out of the way and give him a rude look. Your smile fades as you give them the most deadly glare you can. A piercing scream fills the air.
"Oh my God! Is that Jun Hyung?!"
Crap.
 
***
 
A/N: OMFG one of my brother's friend's got to hi 5 Yoseob! So goddamn lucky. I watched the Hello + Itold You I Wanna Die - Huh Gak ft. Jun Hyung MV and cried my freaking eyes out. It's so sad. I watched it three times in a row and I still cried. So~ I know this chapter is a tad short but I like cliffhangers. I'm back in a writing spree :D I wrote so many chapters and I'm really impressed at myself for writing so much again. I love Key and Dong Ho <3