Look here, look at me I am in front of you

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]
You straightened up properly and checked again. Now you were about a head taller than Yoseob. Oh my god, no! Well, I'll still love my adorable Yoseob but … he's shorter than me now? You fight the urge to groan. Luckily he turned away from you to give you privacy. I wonder what he thinks of me being here and vomiting all over the place. He must think I'm revolting. You slide your fingers through your hair and stop short when you realise that half your hair was gone.
"Wha-?" you gasp quietly.
You your hair again. It felt as if someone had cropped it off completely. My hair! What?! It was too short and was probably in a boy cut. You were about to check in the mirror when Yoseob turned around and hurried you out the door.
"The others will be annoyed. We're already heaps late now," he hissed.
He grabbed your arm and ran out the bedroom door. You hurried awkwardly behind him. They were sitting around on the wooden floor eating breakfast.
"So sleeping beauty's finally awake," Gi Kwang jokes.
You redden at the comment … or was it the fact that Gi Kwang said it?
"Food," Yoseob whined, "I'm hungry"
Dong Woon patted the spot next to him and indicated that you sat there. Du Jun slid a plate of rice cakes toward you. You politely take one and start to nibble on it. Yoseob gobbled down one cake after another. You widen your eyes at the display. Was Yoseob always like this? After his fifth cake, he sat back and burped loudly.
"Ah, that was nice," he grinned, "Are you going to finish that?"
You realise that the rice cake was still in your hand. You nod weakly and eat a little faster. After they cleared up the food, you realise one member was missing. Where's Jun Hyung?
You stand and move to help Yoseob wash the plates and spoons. He smiles and moves aside for you.
"Feeling better?" he asks as he hands you the wet plate to wipe.
"Yep," you murmur, absently looking around for a towel.
He finishes off the last dish and opens up the cupboard. He pulls out a bottle of tablets and hands you one.
"Aspirin, for the headache," he says.
You wince and gulp down the bitter tasting tablet. He laughs and pinches your cheek.
"So cute," he grins.
I did outgrow him! How come he isn't annoyed?
"Let's go, Jun Hyung," he says, turning.
Jun Hyung? So he is here? You look around and follow Yoseob out of the kitchen. Where?  A vibration in your pocket sends you jumping.
"What the?" you gasp as you at your pocket.
It was a phone with a slim red case. Since when did I own a phone like this? One new message. You click open and frown. CL sent a message.
 
From: CL ^-^~
Hey! How are you doing over there? I miss you! <3
 
How does she know where I am? And how did she get the number to this phone? And how the hell did I get such a nice phone?! The screen darkens and goes black. You glimpse your reflection in the dark screen and gasp.
"What the hell?!" you cry, almost dropping the phone.
Jun Hyung's face stared back at you in shock. Instinctively, your hands move to touch your face and press into the unfamiliar curves of the skin. Oh my God! This isn't my face! What the hell?!
"Hurry up Jun Hyung," Yoseob calls, impatiently.
"Me?" you ask weakly, but already know the answer.
"Yes you," he frowns, "Who else?"
 
***
 
A/N: OML... lol so smart XD Yes, it appears as if she has magically been transported into Jun Hyung's body. I wanted it to be realistic but this plot was way too good to pass up. I realise that it is very similar to my other fanfic, Body Swap, but oh well. I joined the Kpop VIP backstage tickets competition~~ >:D Hopefully if I'm lucky enough and I win, me and Nat are going backstage to see Beast y'all~~ Wish us luck! <3 Lol, that would mean my fanfic has started to all come true~ First my Soon, I will find you fanfic came true -ish and if I win those tickets then... Woot~! I'll die XD <3
U-Kiss is my new obsession *3* ~ Watch the 0330 - U-Kiss Music Video~
 
Song Lyric: Mystery