Will you wait for me when the night ends?

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]

 

You cracked your neck slightly to release the cramps in your neck after coming back to Beast dorm. Alone.
Yoseob had completely ditched you when he saw Yuna crossing the street unattended. You felt awkward and didn't want to be a third wheel so you waved to Yoseob and headed back.
Sighing your pains, lay flat out on Jun Hyung's bed. As you slipped on the bracelet, you glanced around quickly to see if anyone was home. Silence.
You sang the song without me, Jun Hyung accused almost straight away.
"No I didn't," you mumbled.
I'm not stupid, Nat. I was there, watching you suffer. You could almost hear the smirk in his voice.
"And you didn't take over?" you growled.
I couldn't. Not without the bracelet.
You opened up what you assumed was Jun Hyung's laptop.
Hey, hey! Hang on. That's my laptop!
"Well, I need it," you said, turning it on.
There's a password...
You smirked, "That's why you're talking to me"
I'm not telling you my password!
"Fine, I'll close my eyes and let you take over," you suggested.
Jun Hyung grunted slightly and resigned to taking over his own body.
No peeking.
"I won't," you promised, shutting your eyes tight.
You felt your - his - hands move forward and touch the keyboard.
I need to see the keyboard...
You opened your eyes, and then grinned sheepishly, "I guess this makes no difference, ay?"
Jun Hyung sighed, I'll type it really quickly. You probably won't even notice it cos it's in Korean anyways.
His fingers moved lightning speed across the keyboard before pressing enter.
Your inane eyes barely processed a single letter.
"O-kay, now you should change the password so that I can use it too. Or you could just take off the password," you suggested.
Fine. Just take off the password completely, Jun Hyung muttered, Not like anyone uses my laptop but me anyways. Well, except you.
A few clicks here and there and the laptop was yours to use freely.
"Thanks, Jun Hyung," you smiled as you opened up the internet.
You logged into your chat window, uncaring whether Jun Hyung saw your password or not.
CL. You heard him hiss in a breath when he saw her contact picture. She was online.
"Yes, CL," you said, clicking onto her name.
 
 
You: Hey CL~ ^^
CL: NHHHAAATTTTTT~~~~~

You smiled slightly at her use of your full name.

CL: Where the hell ARE YOU?!
Oh. So I am missing over there. Oops.

You: In Korea, with umm... Beast.
CL: WHAT?!
CL: WHERE?!
CL: HOW?! AND WHEN?!
You: Calm down xD

You suddenly didn't want Jun Hyung watching the next few parts of your conversation because it was going to become personal and awkward.
CL: Oh yeah~ don't tell Junnie buuut~ I really really like this guy~~~~ <333
You bit your lip to keep from smiling. If only she knew... You pulled off the bracelet just in case as Jun Hyung started to protest.
Hey! Wait- I wanna see who--
Silence.
You: What's his name?
CL: Dongho~ ;D
You: Do you have his pic?
You: Link me XD lol what about Jun Hyung?
CL: Yep~ ^^
CL: Hang on
CL: I like Junnie~ but he's dating Hara again :T
You: sigh... I know v.v; I tried to stop him
CL: u.u I miss Junnie..
CL: But Dongho is sooo cute <3

An attachment notice popped up and you clicked onto it. It was a photo, probably taken off the internet. The boy was cute, you supposed. But he wasn't Yoseob. Or Gi Kwang. You pushed that last thought out of your mind.
CL: He's beautiful <3 I love him <3
You: lol he's alright I guess...
CL: lol cos you got your eyes on Yoseob XD
CL: btw have you met Soo Yuna yet? I hear she's really pretty

At the mention of Yuna you gritted your teeth.
You: I have.. Yoseob's dating her
CL: OMG WHAT?! STOP HER! LOL what are you doing there then?!
You: I can't... it's complicated.
CL: Let's have a webcam chat! I wanna talk! I hate typing lol

"No!" you gasped out loud. CL will see Jun Hyung and then get really confused.
You: Uhh the laptop I'm using has no webcam
CL: It has a mic right? Come on. They can't have given you a cheap one lol
You: No mic, no cam. I'm surprised it has internet.
 
"Hey, whatcha doing?" Gi Kwang's voice filled the room and your thoughts.
"What?" you jumped in panic. "Uh, talking to CL"
That sounds reasonable enough. CL is Jun Hyung's girlfriend anyways.
"Oh, okay. Where's Yoseob?"
"Out with Yuna," you tried not to look annoyed.
''Sorry, did I disturb you?'' he was frowning.
''Uh, kinda...'' you gave a nervous laugh.
''Sorry. I'll leave you then,'' he said, eyeing the laptop.
You answered with a strained smile and glanced back down at the laptop, hoping he will take a hint.
''Actually, since you're online,'' Gi Kwang turned back, his hand leaning on the threshold.
You twitched and glanced back at him.
"Let me search up something," he said as he began to climb up the railing.
Crap. You quickly switched the message window down and opened up a new browser.
You could see the message box at the bottom of the screen flashing as CL was asking you probably a bunch of questions. Or hopefully she has to go and is saying bye..? 
"Can you," Gi Kwang started as he sat down on Du Jun's bed next to you. "Hm... let me think"
You tried not to groan in annoyance. 
He glanced at you and smiled slightly, "Can you search up about body swapping?"
 
***

A/N: I am so extremely sorry guys for not updating in forever.. I have finally finished my final exams and am now progressing onto my final year of high school. I'm really worried about my fanfics, I really doubt I can finish them now that my most important year of schooling is coming up. I just hope that in these two week holidays I can finish off this story short (I know >_<; it's y but I have to either finish it or abandon it right here). I hope I don't lose any of you guys if I do this... sigh. Thank you for supporting my for the past year and reading my stories. I love you all. Saranghae. Hwaiting! ♥

Oh yeah, random question though delayed.. What was your reaction to Beautiful Night MV? And~ what is your favourite song in the album? I'm stuck between Dream Girl and When I Miss You