I kept wandering through past memories

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]

 

You froze. Your fingers hovered over the keyboard awkwardly as you took in his words.
"B-body swapping?" you laughed nervously. "Why would you search up something like that?"
"Oh no, I just heard about it somewhere and wanted to know if it was possible"
You swallowed hard and typed 'Body Swap' in the search box. 
"I doubt it's real," you said as the results popped up. 
Next to the internet icon, your messenger icon was flashing brightly.
"Sure you don't want to answer CL?" he pointed at the beaconing icon.
"Uh... yeah," you mumbled, clicking onto it.
You hoped there was nothing incriminating in the conversation that Gi Kwang would find strange. You almost facepalmed at her messages.
 
CL: Hello?
CL: Did you just leave me?
CL: BOO!
CL: Nat?
CL: Are you still there?
CL: I'll spam you!!
CL: :D
CL: XD
CL: O_O
CL: WTH WHERE DID YOU GO?!!
CL: NAT!!
 
Her messages were coming constantly and she was now spamming your name in the message box. Gi Kwang leaned in slightly just as you quickly typed.
 
Me: gtg sorry
 
You slammed hard on the enter key and closed the message box. You held your breath as you clicked back towards the internet window. Gi Kwang exhaled quite loudly and sat back.
"That... was a really weird goodbye. I thought you'd be all huggy and kissy after all those, what? Minutes of not talking to her?" Gi Kwang teased.
"I'm not obsessed," you muttered as you busied yourself into scrolling down the links.
You smirked and laughed humorlessly, "There's a fanfic called *Body Swap"
"And it's about CL and you" Gi Kwang said leaning in to read the small summary.
"What?" you leaned forward. "Really?"
"Anyways, that's irrelevant. I need facts," Gi Kwang continued.
There was the sound of the front door opening and girlish laughter. And Yoseob's voice. You glanced up sharply and stiffened as you saw Yoseob walk by your room with Yuna on his arm. The entrance to the front door led through a corridor towards the living room, passing the bedrooms on the way.
You let out the breath you were holding and stared hard at the jumble of words in front of you. There were Korean results along with a few links in English. 
Gi Kwang leaned forward and pointed at the screen. "This looks interesting"
You stared at the Hangul above his fingers and tried not to give away the fact that it was complete gibberish to you. As the page loaded the characters and symbols overwhelmed your brain and you tried not to sigh loudly. 
"Scroll down," he murmured. You responded. 
"Aish," he scowled. "Complete rubbish"
You smirked, "The whole concept is complete rubbish." But you knew inside there was more to it. 
He seemed to hesitate before slowly sitting back. Then he exhaled and smiled slightly, "Okay, I'll go and leave you now. Sorry for being annoying"
You tried not to practically push him off the railing in your eagerness for him to leave and smiled. "See you"
Then he left the room. You exhaled softly and fell back against the pillow. The ceiling was more interesting than you had thought it to be and you didn't realise how much time had passed until Du Jun was calling everyone out for dinner. 
You quickly closed the already darkened laptop and searched around for the bracelet. . Where the hell is it?! You lifted the sheets, the pillows, laptop. You even half stood but there was no doubt about it. 
The bracelet was gone.
 
***
A/N: Urgh... I have school in two days.. expect less and less updates from me till the next holidays which is...? Christmas? Anyways~ love you guys. Thanks for your support. ♥ Know what? I actually don't care anymore if no one reads. I only wrote this originally for my friend and now I just wanna finish it lol. But if you are reading, thanks~
Sigh.. I miss Nhat < / 3

*Body Swap - ChickenLover @ AsianFanfics.com 

Song Lyric: When I Miss You