I'm fine with just waiting

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]
"Arraseo, guys wake up," Du Jun called as the alarm went off.
Groans filled the air. Your eyes flickered open as Yoseob's fingers stopped mid- in your hair.
He smiled at you, "Let's go, yeah?"
You smiled back at him and nodded. He sat up and shook out his hair. He is so cute! The room cleared out by the time you sat up.
"Kaja, Jun Hyung, kaja!" Yoseob reminded you of your current state.
"Okay, okay!" you said climbing down the stairs.
You stood by him, brushing your teeth at the basin. It was an awkward thought knowing that you were using Jun Hyung's toothbrush even though you were technically him.
"We're recording Thanks To today," Yoseob said as you followed him out towards the kitchen.
"Oh," was all you could say.
"Lee Gi Kwang! What are you doing?" Du Jun scolded an embarrassed looking Gi Kwang.
"Uh, I was only trying to help?" he smiled sheepishly, lifting the saucepan.
"Aish," Du Jun face palmed. "You can't toast bread on a saucepan! You use a toaster!"
Gi Kwang doesn't know how to toast bread? You bit your lip in annoyance. Just a minor flaw.
"We don't have a toaster in the house, hyung," Hyun Seung called out, defending the younger member.
"Why do we want toast all of a sudden?" Yoseob sauntered in and poured out a glass of milk.
"Dong Woon suggested it," Gi Kwang said.
"Well," your cooking instincts came in, "you can toast bread in a saucepan. But you need a -"
You momentarily forgot what the utensil was and started to make hand movements to show, "A thing… I forgot what it was called"
"Oh! That thing you flip the eggs with!" Dong Woon pointed.
"Yeah that!" you smiled.
"This?" Yoseob asked, holding up the 'thing' in question. "Okay let's get cooking"
Hyun Seung started to laugh, "Oh my God, guys! Do you remember that cooking show we were in?"
"Oh yeah," the other members started to smile and talk about the funny parts.
"Oh! And that time where Gi Kwang dropped the hot water all over the floor!" Dong Woon laughed while Gi Kwang started to blush.
You tried to smile with them but you had never even watched it.
"Hey, Jun Hyung. Pass me the butter!" Yoseob called, flipping the toast onto the plate.
You rushed to get the butter from the fridge and butter the toast. It's a great feeling knowing that the guy you loved could actually cook you breakfast. Maybe he can cook me dinner one day. You smiled at the thought.
"Never knew buttering bread was such a fun job," Gi Kwang smiled, leaning in beside you.
You tried to wipe the smile off your face but with Gi Kwang so close it was only widening. Your thoughts flashed to that dream you had a few months ago, back when you first met Yoseob. The one where Gi Kwang had almost kissed you. Your breath caught in your throat and the knife you were holding stabbed deep into the toast you were buttering.
"Whoa, steady there," Gi Kwang laughed while pulling the knife from you. "No need to take it out on the bread"
"Sorry," you muttered. "I just remembered something"
"Aish! Are you finished yet? I'm starving!" Dong Woon whined.
"Arraseo! I'm almost done," Yoseob wiped his brow. "Just two more slices of bread. Actually, just feed him"
Du Jun playfully tossed the toast to Dong Woon who jumped up and tried to catch it in his mouth. He failed and the bread stuck to his shirt before falling onto the carpet.
"Hyung!" Dong Woon pouted. Du Jun laughed.
"So," Gi Kwang drawled, buttering the last two slices of bread. "I hear you're with Soo Yuna now, right, Yoseob?"
You squatted down and busied yourself in finding something in the fridge.
"Yeah," Yoseob's voice had a steely edge to it. "What about it?"
"No, I was just wondering about Nat. It's been months hasn't it?"
You sighed quietly. Months felt like centuries. You reached out for the glass bottle of milk.
"I'm going to Sydney again in about two weeks," Gi Kwang said. "I'm going to find Nat and see if she's still interested"
You in a breath and pulled out the glass bottle of milk, ready to stand.
"You will do no such thing!" Yoseob yelled.
You gasped in surprise and dropped the milk onto the marble floor. Milk and glass splattered out onto the white floor. Oops.
"Aish, look what you made her do!" Gi Kwang sighed, kneeling down to help mop up the mess.
You narrowed your eyes at the side of his head. His words echoed in your head.
 
***
A/N: Sorry guys. I'm so sorry sorry sorry but I love you~ ;D