Can we try again and start a new and lovely story together?

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]

You sat on your bed a week later, the bracelet that Yoseob gave you. Flashes of the date and first kiss you shared appear in your mind. Tears sting your eyes and cause your vision to blur once again. You breeze through life and school like a zombie, only responding when spoken to. So far no one has noticed any change in you.

 

"Yoseob, why didn't you just tell me?" your voice cracked as you stare into the night sky.

The stars wink back at you, mocking his words. Every time you look at the stars, think of me and I'll think of you.

"Forced to forever think of you every night huh?" you laughed through your tears.

You stare at your alarm clock, waiting for the time to switch to 11:11.

 

11:08

11:09

11:10

11:11

 

You close your eyes and whisper, "I just wish to see Yoseob again and be with him, anything to be with him"

You open one eye and peek at the time, still 11:11, "And also make it soon!"

11:12. You sigh and slide under the covers, staring at the ceiling until sleep comes. You fall into a dreamless state and linger as the night goes on.

 

A few hours later...

 

Someone kicks your bed and tugs on your blanket. Urgh, let me sleep. You turn over, tugging your blanket back onto your shoulders. You breathe in deeply and smell the stink of sweat mixed with… men's deodorant? You open your eyes and squint, slowly adjusting to the dim light. Holy ! You gasp and pull back. Any closer and your face would've touched Gi Kwang's. Whoa, whoa, what the hell?! You slowly look around, adjusting to your surroundings. You were lying on what seemed to be a bunk bed. You sat up. There were three bunk beds pushed together. You were on the bed in the middle on the bottom bunk. Gi Kwang groans and mutters something in his sleep. You look at the small alarm clock on the night stand. 5:22am. You look around quickly and notice that Dong Woon is in the bed next to you on the other side. Where the hell am I?!

 

***

A/N: It's short, but meh.. I guess it's good enough. I won't be able to post up the chapters very quickly cos for the next few weeks I'll be on exams up until maybe the end of November. So~ if it takes a few days or weeks to update, that's my excuse XD