Dongsaeng

Equations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: I don't know why it took me so long to update when i've had this for a while. Haha. Enjoy...

“Bye, Keia…” Gary and Jihyo said. “Be a good girl, ok? Listen to halmi and habi’s words…” Keia nodded and waved goodbye. The couple went back to their car and drove home.

“How long has it been since it was just the two of us?” Gary asked as he drove. Jihyo chuckled. “So what should we do tonight?” He asked, stealing a glance at her. Jihyo nudged him lightly.

“Oppa!” She shouted to his face. “Watch the road.” Gary chuckled at the way she changed the topic, but obeyed her anyway. “Well I’m really tired, and it’s the only day we have without her. Why don’t we sleep early?” She suggested, smiling at her husband lovingly.

“Geurae?” Gary said stiffly, keeping his eyes on the roads. His pouty look was back. Jihyo laughed and opened her phone. During the red light, Gary lowered Jihyo’s seat. Jihyo looked at him, confused. “Sleep now, so we can do something else later. I’m not letting you sleep on our first off-duty night after a long, long while.” Gary said. Jihyo laughed even harder.

“You’re just unbelievable, you know that?” She asked him, chuckling. He smirked, but so did she. She put her phone away and rested. “Oppa… You know it hadn’t been long at all right…” She paused. Gary checked on her. “Since we had a day off?” This time, it was his time to chuckle. But he dismissed it and let her rest as he continued to drive back home.

When they got home, the two immediately went to their bedroom, changing into their nightwear. Jihyo turned the TV on, browsing through what was on. Her phone was on the bedside table, facing up and she was ready to reach out to it at any time in case her in-laws called about Keia. Gary climbed onto their bed and immediately lied down on her lap, checking his phone. Jihyo looked at him and smiled, toying with his hair.

Gary finished replying to messages and threw his phone away, reaching up and putting his arms around her neck. With that, she pulled her face down and kissed her lips. Jihyo chuckled as they pulled away, and sat on Gary, who stayed with his back on the bed. Now she leaned down, kissing his lips and down his jaw. Gary ran his hand down her hair, down to her back.

“You were listening after all.” Gary remarked, smirking. He dragged his hands to her waist, letting her trace his outlines. She removed his shirt easily, and in the span of that minute, their clothes were already thrown on the floor. The two enjoyed their time alone, although it really hadn’t been a long time since the two had their alone time, but with everything going on, some more alone time felt good.

“Oppa…” Jihyo whispered when she woke up feeling his bare skin pressing against hers. Gary mumbled something she couldn’t comprehend as she just laughed it off. She looked at the time and saw that they only had a little over an hour before they had to leave. She was surprised and sat up. Gary was surprised at her sudden movement, but stayed where he was, grabbing her from the waist, pulling her back down. “We don’t have much time to get ready.” She said, laughing, but trying to struggle out of his grasp. “Let’s go…” She said, dragging him out of the bed.

“Why are you so cold in the morning?” Gary asked. Jihyo smiled. “You enjoyed it last night didn’t you?” He asked. Jihyo just let go of his grip, rolling her eyes and laughing as she walked away.

“I’m hopping in the shower.” She said, leaving him behind, but also leaving the bathroom door wide open if he decided to join her. He looked at his phone. He saw the time, and he saw the many missed calls they received, most probably because they haven’t called even when they were cutting it close. Gary sent a text saying that they were almost ready, a lie of course, but they really hoped that they would get ready in that time. Gary put his phone away then saw Jihyo’s invitation, so he quickly went out of the bed and joined her in the bathroom.

At 10am, Gary and Jihyo arrived at a charity event location. They were joined by other parents who were there with their own kids. Gary and Jihyo had their shirt they got from the event on, with pairs of black denim and black sneakers. Gary had his backpack on, his sunglasses, and a white cap on. Jihyo had a light blue cap on, her things were in Gary’s bag. As they entered, they bowed to greet the people who were already there before them. Gary’s manager took Gary’s bag as the two were ushered immediately to the stage.

“Ah, here they are…” The MC said. The couple immediately bowed to greet the people again. “They’ve made it here today, let’s give them a warm welcome.” And the people clapped.

“Thank you for coming out here.” Gary said.

“And we’re sorry for being late.” Jihyo said. They were immediately given a forgiving response. The two smiled.

“So, should we just go ahead and continue then?” The MC said. The people all agreed. Obviously, it was a family event. They were raising money to be donated to the hospital, and the coordinators decided that a family event would be fun. It didn’t take that long for Gary and Jihyo to agree. They were both happy to be involved with charity, and it was a family event. The event was gonna take 3 hours, so they thought Keia could join them a little later, in the last hour. Gary’s parents wanted to drive them there. The MC did a small introduction before going onto the Q&A session.

“So Gary-ssi, Jihyo-ssi… You also have a child, right?” The MC asked. The two nodded. “Tell us about the baby, is that why you decided to join this event?” Gary looked at Jihyo and she looked at him. The two laughed, looking at each other.

“She’s with my in-laws right now, but she’s gonna join us a little later.” Jihyo finally said. “I think oppa and I both think these are very important, even before we had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter