And at times

Equations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: It's not mother's day, but at times... You just can't help but remember how much your mom had done for you. 엄마 사랑해!

The Running Man crew was leaving for an overseas filming the next day, but since everyone had recently been busy, they decided to have a get together the day before, including a sleepover because they knew it was gonna run late. Everyone was there, even Hyunwoo, Jiho, and Keia. Hyunwoo wanted to go, and he was old enough to take care of himself so Sukjin decided to take him. Gary and Jihyo were both going, so they chose to bring Keia with them. Jiho was just staying for the night, wanting to sleepover with the other kids. After dinner, they all gathered to watch an old episode of Running Man to see how they’ve grown together. They decided to play the episode they filmed in Hongkong, because they were going away tomorrow.

“Aedeuli bwabwa…” Jaseuk said, more fascinated in Hyunwoo and Keia’s reactions than the actual episode. He was laughing at how serious Keia and Hyunwoo looked. The kids were laughing at how Kwangsoo was always bullied by Jongkook. They knew that wasn’t the case in their daily lives. Then Gary’s team appeared on screen.

“Geugeon nuguya?” Keia asked, looking around, pointing at the screen.

“Nugu?” The adults all asked her in return, not knowing which one she meant. All the faces were familiar to them. They were trying to make sure. “Yonghwa?” Jaesuk asked her, pointing at him when he saw her on the screen. Keia shook her head, leaving the adults confused. Once she saw the unfamiliar face again, Keia pointed him out.

“Jeogi!” She said, running to the screen. All the cast and crew looked at each other and laughed. The PD paused the screen and Jaesuk made sure if she was asking about the man on the screen.

“Geugeon appa-ya.” Jaesuk told her, pointing at Gary’s face on the screen. At that time, his hair was dyed white, or grey as he pointed out. Everyone laughed. Keia looked at Gary, and back at the screen. Gary looked at her, not knowing what to say or how he felt. “Appa, appa.” Jaesuk repeated once again.

“Aniya…” Keia said, rejecting the fact. “Appa aniya.” Keia said.

“Gary samchon-iya…” Hyunwoo echoed Jaesuk and the other adults, laughing at Keia too. Keia was unfamiliar with his hair that she didn’t know that it was her own dad.

“Ani, aniya…” Keia said, still protesting. She then turned to look at Gary who gave her a goofy look, the room was already filled with loud laughter. Gary nodded and with that silly face, pointed out that it was him. “Shirheo…” Keia said, running into Gary’s arms. “Appa gojitmalgo…” Keia whined. Jihyo just laughed at how Keia really hated seeing Gary’s hair dyed that way.

“Jinjja shirheonde.” Haha said, starting to stop chuckling. “Keia-ya… It’s ok, at least you’re not my daughter, my hair was crazier.” Haha said, trying to comfort Keia. Gary laughed at his daughter.

“Should I dye my hair grey again?” He asked Keia, joking. His question caused everyone but Keia to laugh. Keia shook her head fast. “Your eomma fell in love with me anyway, though.” Gary said, receiving a light playful hit from Jihyo. Gary then chuckled. “Arasseo, arasseo. I’ll just let my hair be black until it turns grey on its own.” He said, sighing. He wasn’t planning on dying his hair again, but he found her rather whiny to be complaining about his hair.

“Should we watch another episode then?” The PD suggested, asking Keia. “I think you’re gonna be tortured watching this whole episode.” He said, laughing. Keia nodded, still leaning against Gary. The PD then changed the episode, he didn’t plan on making it worse.

The moment the episode played, Hyunwoo exclaimed.

“I like this episode!” He said, making the crowd laughed. They were relieved that at least Hyunwoo liked this one.

“Did you remember this episode?” Jaesuk turned to Jihyo. Jihyo looked at him with her mong face. She turned to look at Gary and Gary looked at her, shifting his gaze to Keia. Jihyo then realized something and laughed, wiping the loose strands of Keia’s hair away.

“Ah… Majda.” Sukjin said. “We have to find two female guests every filming to replace your eomma.” He said pointing at Keia. Keia just looked at him confused, leaning onto Gary.

“Jihyo was puking all the time, and she was the last one to think that she was pregnant with Keia.” Jongkook said. “She kept insisting that she was just not feeling well even when everyone else knew it wasn’t the case.” Jongkook said, bringing laughter to everyone as they think about it. The noise didn’t even wake Jiho up.

“You were inside eomma’s stomach at that time.” Gary whispered to Keia. Keia looked at the screen and back at her parents, she climbed onto Jihyo’s lap.

“Naega eodiya?” Keia asked looking into her mom’s eyes seriously.

“Eomma bae ahneseo.” Jihyo said.

“In here?” Keia asked in disbelieve while placing her palm on Jihyo’s stomach. The crew laughed at her.

“Jihyo imo’s stomach is very small, how can she fit Keia int here?” Hyunwoo asked. “When my eomma was pregnant, her stomach was this big.” He said, making a circle in front of his stomach. The adults laughed at him.

“How did I get in here?” Keia asked, rubbing Jihyo’s stomach. Immediately, everyone laughed and clapped because of the question. Gary laughed at her daughter’s curiosity and rustled her hair. “Did you put me there?” She asked, looking at her mom and then her dad. Her parents then laughed.

“Bimil-iya, bimil.” Gary told her, making silly faces. “Do you wanna see eomma’s stomach grow big like that?” Gary asked. “Should we put a baby in here?” He laughed, patting Jihyo’s stomach.

“Ya!” Jihyo said, hitting Gary. She hugged Keia tight and closed Keia’s ears. “Don’t tell her things like that, oppa…” Jihyo said with a voice that sounded like she was whining. The members laughed at her. “Mot mallyeo jinjja.” Jihyo added, chuckling out of frustration.

After the episode ended, the st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter