Flash

Equations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Ok, popping back in! Some people asked for a "working with Jihyo" or "photoshoot with Jihyo" so here you go! :D

“Keia, come here.” Jihyo called out to her. She was running out of her room in nothing but her underwear. Gary was eating in the dining room and saw his daughter pass by. “Oppa, can you tell your daughter to come back?” Jihyo called out from their bedroom. She was getting ready herself, at the same time trying to get her daughter dressed and ready.

“Keia, hurry and go wear your clothes.” Gary said to his daughter as she kept running around. Jihyo was done, only needing to wear her shoes next. She had a pair of black pants on with a white top. Jihyo went out of their room and headed straight towards Keia.

“Stop running around like that or you’ll catch a cold.” Jihyo told her daughter. She lifted Keia up and kissed her tiny legs. Keia giggled in delight. Gary just enjoyed watching the two of them. He enjoyed being the viewer every once in a while. “Come on, let’s get you dressed.” Jihyo told her daughter while carrying her into her room. Jihyo set her daughter down and laughed. Keia can be a handful at times.

“I want to wear this!” She said, taking out an oversized light tee. She handed it over to Jihyo.

“Arasseo. Iriwa…” Jihyo said as Keia started to wander off again. Jihyo put the shirt on for her. When the shirt was on, Keia slumped down and sat herself on Jihyo’s lap. Jihyo smiled at her and pushed the loose strand of hair away from her face. Gary walked in and saw them goofing off. He had the opportunity to take a picture before interrupting them.

“Mongji-ya… Dress her bottom part.” Gary said. Jihyo laughed at him. He had always been so concerned about how Keia dressed herself. He didn’t like it when it was too revealing. Jihyo stood Keia up to grab a pair of Keia’s leggings. Keia ran towards Gary, playing around. “What are you doing?” Gary asked his daughter and laughed. He picked her up. “Are you gonna be good today? Are you excited to work with eomma?” He asked her and Keia nodded in genuine excitement.

“Next time, I want to work with eomma and appa.” Keia said, earning a cheek pinch from her dad.

“Arasseo. Go find a lot of jobs. Earn eomma and appa a lot of money.” Gary joked around, earning a short laugh from Jihyo. Jihyo stood up with a pair of white leggings. Immediately, Gary shifted his hold on Keia. He held her by her sides as Jihyo put the leggings on her. “Jja! Go wear your shoes.” He said to her, putting her down. Keia ran and took out a pair of black sneakers and sat down, strapping the velcros on. Jihyo took her jacket and took everything she needed to. She wore her sneakers and her manager took all of their things. Gary carried Keia to the car. “Have lots of fun, ok, Keia?” He told his daughter. Keia nodded in response, still smiley.

“Ok, I’ll get going first oppa…” Jihyo looked back at Gary after buckling Keia in her car seat.

“Ok, I’ll see you tonight.” Gary said, kissing the top of her head. Her eyes twinkled when she looked at him again. He smiled at her and she got in the car, sitting next to Keia. Gary waved at them and Keia eagerly waved back until he disappeared from her sight.

“Eomma…” Keia called out. Jihyo turned to look at her. “Are we going to take pretty pictures?” She asked. Jihyo laughed at her terms and smiled.

“Eo.” Jihyo told her daughter. “There’s going to be a lot of people working with us. When you come, greet them, ok? Be nice and smile.” Jihyo told her. As if the wind had passed, Keia nodded and giggled.

“You’re so giggly today, Keia.” Jihyo’s manager said.

“Manager samchon is going to help too?” Keia asked her mom’s manager in return. Jihyo laughed.

“Isn’t he helping now?” Jihyo asked her daughter. “He’s driving us there.” Keia seemed to think for a while and nodded. It didn’t take her long enough to doze off. Jihyo looked at her as she slept, her face resembling that of her dad’s. Seeing this, Jihyo can only smile. She took a picture of her sleeping child and sent it to Gary. She smiled at the screen. When they arrived, she woke Keia up. Keia woke up easier than usual.

As they walked inside, Keia walked a step faster than Jihyo. Jihyo let her be, smiling even, at her daughter’s excitement. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter