Last of the Affair

Equations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: This story's timeline doesn't make sense, don't try to understand it. Haha.

It was Jihyo’s last day of filming, and they were filming at the apartment set. There was no one else but Jihyo, Lee Sunkyun and Kanghoon. Gary thought it would be fun to take Keia to Jihyo’s set to let her see what her eomma does. All she knew was Running Man filming, which was much different than this. Gary had bought food for the crew and brought some gifts as well.

“Keia, help appa bring this.” Gary said, giving the big with some gifts in it. Keia took it and ran inside. “Slow down, Keia. Come here.” He said, laughing. Keia stopped by the door and waited for Gary. “You have to be really quiet, ok? Don’t disturb the imo and samchon who are working.”

“OK!” Keia said, but she grinned mischievously.

“I’m serious, Keia.” Gary said, chuckling at how mischievous Keia’s grin was. “If you disturb anyone inside, Eomma will have to work late.” Keia looked at Gary, blinking those eyes that resembled Jihyo’s.

Gary opened the door for Keia and saw that they were currently filming a scene. At the sight of so many people, Keia stayed by Gary’s side, dragging the bag of gifts with her. Gary went inside and saw Jihyo’s stylists. He approached them and gave them snacks.

“Oh, thank you.” They said. “I didn’t know you were visiting. Jihyo unni didn’t say anything.”

“I didn’t tell her we were coming.” Gary said, laughing. They nodded.

“Keia!” They said, looking at Keia. Keia smiled and looked away. “Keia, what are you doing? Why are you being like that?” She asked. “We haven’t met in a long time.” She tried to get a grip on Keia but Keia ran away.

“Where’s Eomma?” Keia asked.

“There. She’s filming right now.” One of the stylists said, pointing at where Jihyo was.

“Let’s greet the samchon and imodeul first.” Gary said. Keia shook her head. “Eomma’s working too, you can’t go in there.” Keia pouted. “You’ll have to greet samchon and imodeul with or without Eomma.” Gary said, holding his hand out to Keia and she grabbed his hand. They went around and greeted everyone. When they finished the rounds, Jihyo was also done with her scene. She was still sitting, bonding with her on-screen husband and son.

“Kanghoon-ah, what do you want for Christmas?” Lee Sunkyun asked.

“Mmm…” Kanghoon paused to think.

“Mwo johahae?” Jihyo asked. Kanghoon said something, but it was too soft for her to hear. She leaned in, letting him whisper into her ears. “Mwo?” She asked again. Jihyo laughed at his response. “Tell Sunkyun samchon.” She watched as Kanghoon whispered in Sunkyun’s ear, earning a laugh from him too. Kanghoon laughed rather mischievously.

“The scene’s over if you want to see Jihyo-ssi.” The PD told Gary.

“Ah, ne.” Gary nodded and thanked him. “They look really comfortable though.” Gary said, joking. The PD nodded, adding to say that their chemistry was really good. Gary laughed a little nervously. He turned to Keia. “You wanna go see Eomma? Go see Eomma, she’s done.”

Keia immediately made her way to the set, leaving Gary behind. Gary was still giving out snacks. Keia came from behind Jihyo, so she didn’t see Keia coming. Keia ran and snuggled by Jihyo’s side. Jihyo was surprised to feel someone snuggling. She turned around to see who it was.

“Keia!” Jihyo said, looking at her daughter with a bright smile. Kanghoon and Sunkyun also watched Keia. “How are you here?” She asked Keia, smiling. Keia climbed up Jihyo’s lap. “Did you greet samchon and imodeul?” Keia nodded. “Say hi to oppa and samchon.” She told her daughter. Keia stared at Kanghoon for a long time. Kanghoon too, stared back at Keia. Kanghoon then grimaced, looking at Jihyo and leaned on her shoulders, hugging her arm. Sunkyun and Jihyo laughed.

“They must be really awkward.” Sunkyun said, watching the two kids as he laughed.

“Oppa-ya, Keia.” Jihyo told Keia. Kanghoon looked at Jihyo. “Dongsaeng.” Jihyo told him. The two kids stared at each other again, paying attention to each other’s faces as if something was written on them. Kanghoon smiled at Jihyo and let out a small whine and squeezed her arms. Jihyo chuckled. “Wae?” She asked. “Is it awkward for you that I have a daughter?” Kanghoon nodded.

“She must be awkward too. Her face is…” Sunkyun said, pointing at Keia. Jihyo watched her daughter’s face and laughed.

“She’s always like that when there are other kids around.” Jihyo said, chuckling. “Oppa is Eomma’s son in this drama.” She explained, Keia didn’t look at Jihyo, but leaned on her, pouting.

“She’s just like you.” Sunkyun commented, smiling at Keia. “Who did you come here with, Keia?” He asked her. Keia looked at Sunkyun, waiting for an explanation. “I’m Eomma’s friend.” He said. The staffs who were watching found the kids’ awkwardness adorable, and decided to keep the cameras rolling in case they decided to put it in the making of the drama.

“Who did you come with?” Jihyo asked Keia.

“Jihyo-ssi’s so popular, even with the kids.” The PD said to Gary as he watched the screen. Gary paid attention too and laughed, he knew it would happen. He excused himself and went to see his wife.

“O, oppa…” Jihyo said. Kanghoon’s eyes shifted its focus immediately. Sunkyun stood up and bowed lightly, as did Gary.

“Please look after our Jihyo…” Gary said.

“Ah, ye…” Sunkyun said. The two men just became awkward, so Gary turned to Jihyo and handed her a big gift bag. She looked at him, and he motioned Kanghoon. She smiled gratefully.

“Wa, Kanghoon-ah… Samchon bought a gift for you. Should we see what’s inside?” Jihyo asked. Kanghoon let go of his grip on Jihyo. He leaned down and whispered into her ears. Keia was glaring at him.

“Who’s this samchon?” Kanghoon asked. Jihyo laughed and echoed the question, telling Gary to greet her little co-star.

“I’m this dongsaeng’s appa.” Gary said, smiling. “Annyeong.” He tried to be friendly, but Kanghoon shied away. Jihyo chuckled.

“He’s my husband, this dongsaeng’s appa.” She said. Kanghoon just smiled at her and laughed half-heartedly. “Is it even more awkward?” She asked. Kanghoon nodded. “Let’s just open this then.” Jihyo said, changing the topic. Kanghoon looked at his real mom on the side of the set.

“Kamsahamnidahae.” She reminded her son.

“Kamsahamnida.” Kanghoon said, looking at Gary shyly. Gary nodded. “Dowa juseyo.” He looked at Jihyo. Sunkyun excused himself to go get coffee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter