Happiest Place on Earth

Equations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Disneyland! :D

Geonwoo woke up first that morning. He looked around and saw everyone else still asleep. He got out of bed. Gary heard him moving around and woke up too.

“Oh? You’re awake?” He said. Gary immediately got up from the sofa and went to grab him a glass of water. “Here.” He said, giving it to Geonwoo. Geonwoo took it and drank it. Hearing the hushed whispers, Jihyo too woke up and joined them.

“Oh, you two are awake.” She said, the back of Geonwoo’s head. After sitting around for a while, Geonwoo showered and got ready. He got his navy blue sports pants on and a white and brown raglan shirt on. He approached Jihyo who was sitting on the sofa, checking her phone. The only time she could check her phone was when the kids were asleep or not around. She set her phone down and patted the empty seat next to her. “Are you hungry?” She asked him. He nodded, still rather sleepy. “Let’s go for breakfast then.” She told him. “I’ll go get changed.” She then left. She got her usual ripped jeans and wore a striped black and white shirt with it.

“Do you think she wants to go?” Gary asked.

“Eo. Just bring her if she wakes up.” She told him. “Are you hungry? I can stay if you want to go instead.” She told him again.

“Ani, ani. I haven’t changed either.” Gary told her. She nodded, telling him to just get ready once she was up. “You can just wait in the lounge after. I’m going to check us out and bring her down when we’re all set.” He said. She nodded and took her bag with her. The two then went down so that Geonwoo can have his breakfast. He was old enough to know what he wanted to eat and where to get them. Jihyo let him pick and she too, got her own breakfast.

“Chak eomma, are we going to see Mickey Mouse and his friends today?” He asked while eating his breakfast. She looked at him and nodded.

“Are you excited?” She asked him. He nodded with excitement, ready for what Disneyland had in store for them. They were going to play in the park and stay at the Kingdom Club. This is the highlight of their trip for the kids, getting to see real life Disney characters and places. Jihyo’s phone rang. “Oh, it’s eomma.” She told Geonwoo. She picked up the call and handed the phone to Geonwoo.

“Eomma!” He exclaimed, excited to tell her about their trip. “I’m going to see Mickey today!” He said. Jihyo smiled looking at her nephew happy. She let him talk to his mother for a while, just watching and enjoying her breakfast.

Gary, on the other hand, had finished packing their things. He checked on Keia who is still sleeping peacefully. Keia must have been tired. He smiled at how peaceful she looked, sprawled across the bed. He chuckled and fixed the covers. He sat on the bed, checking his phone, and after a while, he decided to go shower. He went inside and turned the washed himself. After a while, Keia woke up. She opened her eyes to realize that she wasn’t home. She looked around and everything looked neat but unfamiliar. Because Gary had also packed everything, the room looked clean. No one was there either and it scared her. She went out of the bed and looked around. No one was there, and being a child, she thought of nothing but crying. She stood in front of the door, looking confused, crying her eyes out. Gary heard her cry and realized that she must’ve woken up. He hurriedly finished getting ready and went outside.

“Oh? Ireonasseo?” He went over. Her cry got louder. She ran towards him and asked him to pick her up. He did and he hugged her. “Mianhae, mianhae.” He told her, soothing her. She didn’t stop, she thought she was left behind and alone.

“Appa is mean.” She cried out, shocked being alone. He chuckled, hugging her close, apologizing profusely.

“Mianhae…” He said again, feeling guilty the more she cried. With her still crying, he changed her into her light blue leggings and navy blue shirt. “Geumanhae… Uljima…” Gary told her gently, wiping her tears. She started to calm down, but her tears were still flowing. She clung onto him again. Gary ended up carrying her down while he checked out. She knew by then that he hadn’t left so she started to calm down. They finally joined Jihyo and Geonwoo in the lounge. He immediately handed Keia over to Jihyo. She looked at her daughter and knew that she had been crying.

“What happened?” She asked Gary.

“I showered before she woke up.” Gary said, taking his seat next to Geonwoo. Jihyo chuckled, she had told him to wait before showering.

“Do you want to eat?” Jihyo asked Keia, changing the topic. Keia shook her head, staying silent in Jihyo’s lap. “Sit next to eomma.” She said, moving Keia, but she didn’t want to. She clung onto her mom. “Let’s go get something then.” Jihyo told Keia so that she would eat something. Leaning, on her mom, Keia nodded softly. Jihyo set her down, holding her hand and telling her to walk beside her. They went around and Keia was only interested in the milk, so Jihyo gave her a glass of milk. They finished their breakfast and headed to Disneyland.

“Who do you want to see the most?” Gary conversed with the kids, trying to get Keia excited again. Geonwoo knew how to play the big brother role in this situation.

“I really want to see Chip and Dale!” Geonwoo said. Of course he did want to see them, but it wasn’t on the top of his list. He was most into Toy Story, but knowing that Keia was into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter