Happy Together

Equations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Happy together... (oh yeah) Happy together! Enjoy.

The day’s taping for Happy Together has a theme of Mini-Me, and Jaesuk thought Jihyo and Keia would fit the category well, so he asked them and they agreed. They introduced the guest in the beginning of their taping.

“Now, she’s very famous… With a rap dad and a mom who’s a pretty actress, nothing can go wrong for this girl. Looks like her dad, acts like her dad. For a while, she was on The Return of Superman.” The Carbon Copies announced. “She’s very cute, very wise… All grown up… Lee Haru!” They said. Tablo told Haru to go out from the door and she did.

“Aigo yeppeo…” The hosts immediately adored her. They told her to sit on the side and she did as told. She was told to introduce herself.

“Annyeonghaseo, Lee Haru-imnida.” She said while standing up, bowing deep. Jihyo and Tablo peeked from behind the door.

“Ah, eotteokhae. Haru’s so well mannered. Keia is going to be all over the place.” She said, worrying about Keia. She laughed along with Tablo. He assured her that it was going to be fine since she was young anyway. The Carbon Copies continued the introduction.

“This handsome boy takes after his dad. Naivety is his charm. He’s the family’s baby, but around his yeodongsaengs, he’s a good oppa.” They said. “Without further a due… Jang Junseo!” Junseo came out and bowed too immediately. He even bowed to the hosts.

“Annyeonghaseo, Jang Junseo imnida. Bangabseumnida.” He said, bowing once again at the camera. He smiled, and the hosts clapped, admiring him too.

“Aigo chakhada…” They praised him. “You’re so well mannered.” They all admired that most of him. It reminds them of his dad. Junseo then took a seat and they continued the introduction.

“Lastly, our maknae for the day. She captures everyone with her cute act, looking pretty just like her mom, also cool like her dad.” They announced. “Her debut on TV… Kang Keia.” They said, and Jihyo told Keia to come in. Surprisingly enough, she agreed and came in. The door closed again behind her and she looked rather worried. Jaesuk laughed looking at her actions.

“Aigo, kwiyeowo… Neomu yeppeo.” Misun said. Keia turned around and looked at Jaesuk, the only adult she was familiar with.

“Her dad likes to post pictures of them on his SNS and all looked really cute, but how is it that she is so much cuter in real life?” Shinyoung said. Looking at her innocent face, Myungsoo abruptly interrupted, wanting to tease Keia.

“Wae? Are you looking for eomma? She left, she has another work to do.” He said in his usual monotone voice, even when he was joking. Jaesuk laughed at his comment. Haru suddenly stepped forward, putting her arms around Keia’s.

“Aniya…” She said. “Eomma is behind the door. That samchon is just lying.” She said, taking Keia to their seats. Jaesuk laughed at how Myungsoo’s been defeated by a four-year-old. The other hosts were amazed at how Haru took care of Keia, she was really a good eonni.

“The guests today got here pretty late, so we haven’t really had a chance to talk to them yet.” Jaesuk clarified. “So now, I guess it’s time to introduce their parents.” He said, and the kids were told to call their parents, and the three entered. They were of course, polite, greeting the hosts and bowed to the camera. Keia immediately ran over to Jihyo, holding onto her leg, and she walked to her seat, telling Keia to sit next to her. Haru sat in the corner, then Tablo, Keia, Jihyo, Junseo, and Hyunsung. Keia climbed onto Jihyo’s lap, facing her, hiding her face on her mom’s chest.

“Aigo… Kids are like that aren’t they? Once theyre with their moms, they become total babies again.” Misun said. “Ah, I’m jealous, my kids don’t even call me anymore.” She said, and the others laughed.

“I’m just jealous.” Myungsoo said. They all looked at him.

“Wae? Jaesuk laughed at him. “Why are you even jealous? Take a good care of your own daughter.” He sait, hitting Myungsoo jokingly.

“Look at her. She can lie around and cling onto Song Jihyo anytime.” He said. Jihyo laughed awkwardly, while the others laughed and the hosts slapped him lightly. The kids didn’t know anything.

“Be careful. Her husband will come for you, he’s a good boxer.” Jaesuk warned him.

“Isn’t he a rapper?” Myungsoo asked in return. “Is he not Keia’s dad?” He asked again, making sure. He was confused. Jihyo and Jaesuk laughed, looking at how confused he was. Myungsoo looked at Jihyo again and she nodded, confirming that they were talking about Gary. Haru then continued tapping Tablo’s leg.

“Wae?” Tablo asked his daughter. She told him to move. He laughed and the hosts’ attention turned to them. “She just told me to move. She wants to sit next to Keia and Jihyo.” He said. The hosts laughed at him.

“Haru’s really nice to Keia, she was looking after Keia just now.” They all said. Jihyo patted the empty space and told Haru to sit next to her. Keia turned her head and faced Haru, still in her mom’s lap. Haru kept her company and continued talking to Keia, leaning on Jihyo’s shoulder. Tablo and Jihyo let them be.

“They seem to be really close.” Saeho said.

“Hyejung and Jihyo are in the same management. Gary hyung and I are in the same industry, so we meet every now and then. They see each other quite often, and Haru really likes taking care of younger kids.” Tablo said and Jihyo nodded.

“Eonni’s sitting by herself. Go sit by yourself.” Jihyo whispered to Keia, and she sat in between Jihyo and Haru. Jihyo fixed her position so that she was facing the others.

“Ah, they’re so cute!” Shinyoung said. “My goal by the end of this interview is to get a picture with these three kids.” She said. The others laughed at her.

“Keia-ya, do you want to take a picture with this imo?” Jaesuk asked her. She looked at Shinyoung for a moment, then looked at her mom, contemplating. The others laughed, saying that Shinyoung will never fulfill her mission, but Jihyo laughed because her daughter looked so clueless over something she shouldn’t have take too long to think about.

“Say ne.” She told her confused daughter, but coolly, her daughter just shrugged.

“Junseo, do you want to have a dongsaeng like Haru and Keia?” Misun asked him. He shook his head and looked at his father seriously.

“He doesn’t like divided attention.” Hyunsung explained. “Because he’s the youngest at home, he’s always the baby and he always gets the attention. If anything, his hyung is the one who is the one to give up what he wants.” The parents all nodded, understanding, because all of their kids are like that. “If another kid comes, as long as the kid doesn’t steal our attention, he’s fine with them.” He added and Junseo shied away, trying to cover his dad’s mouth while laughing. The hosts laughed at his shyness.

“Haru… She doesn’t mind having younger kids around, but she doesn’t like having someone older than her getting our attention.” He said and Haru innocently nodded.

“Is that true, Haru? You don’t mind dongsaengs, but don’t like if an eonni or oppa steals eomma or appa’s attention?” Jaesuk asked. Again, she innocently nodded, not seeing why it was funny. They moved on to Jihyo.

“Keia… Geunyang shirheo.” She said, laughing out of embarrassment. Jaesuk laughed hard. Misun changed the topic.

“So her name is Kang Keia…” She said, and Jihyo nodded. “Why the three syllables? That’s kind of hard to pronounce isn’t it?” She asked. By then, the kids were already snacking. The one tactic that would keep them from running around too much.

“Oppa… We had several options. But when she was born, we decided on that.” She said. Jaesuk laughed, seeming to have recalled something else.

“Gary…” Jaesuk started on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter