Carousel

Equations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: This is my form of apologies for having you go through that rant. And I appreciate your understanding. And I want you to know that I love seeing "update soon"s because they tell me that you're interested, please don't get me wrong :(

That day, Keia and Dream were having a playdate. Gary, Jihyo, Haha, and Byul took them to one of the indoor playgrounds around Seoul. They also took Geonwoo, Gary’s nephew, with them. The kids were getting excited about their trip that day and have been very vocal about it in the car. Once they arrived, she imitated her big brother and kicked her shoes off and ran towards the playground.

“Kids, be careful!” Gary called out as he saw them running. The shiny wooden floor made the parents cautious as it would be easier for them to slip. The kids then stopped running. Jihyo saw Geonwoo hesitating in grabbing Keia’s hands and pointed it out to Gary, chuckling. “Geonwoo-ya… Kwenchanha, hold your dongsaeng’s hand.” He called out, chuckling too. Geonwoo had always been a good big brother to Keia, he had always looked out for her and played with her. The seven-year-old then took Keia’s hand so that his little cousin won’t fall.

“Ah, it must be nice to have Geonwoo around.” Byul commented. After the adults took off their shoes too, they joined the kids inside. Mainly because they wanted to chat, but Dream was too young to be left alone. There were not many people there, just a few moms chatting while watching their kids play. Keia then spotted the zipline. It seemed to be built for five-year-olds, but that didn’t stop her. Geonwoo and Keia went over, Gary following behind. He helped Geonwoo up to the platform and lifted Keia up there too. Geonwoo then looked back at Jihyo, who was sitting down behind but watching. He then chuckled as he headed back towards Gary.

“Museowo.” He said to Gary. The adults laughed, but it was understandable.

“Aniya, kwenchanha.” Gary said convincing him to go on it. Geonwoo just laughed at his uncle. Keia then shifted and tried to reach for the handle. She jumped around to reach it.

“Oppa, our daughter!” Jihyo exclaimed, shocked by her daughter’s sudden move. She was afraid that Keia would fall off of the platform. Gary was shocked too once he saw what his daughter was doing and quickly moved to Keia’s side. She couldn’t reach the handle, it was too tall for her.

“Appa, up!” She asked Gary to lift her up to the handle. Gary hesitated and asked if she really wanted to do it. She nodded with that cheeky smile of hers. Gary looked over to Jihyo who seemed to be waiting for him to lift their daughter up. He then laughed and lifted Keia.

“Ready?” He asked, not letting go of her yet. She nodded. “Arasseo. Hana… Dul… Set!” He then let go of her. Keia squealed in delight as the wind passed her face. She giggled through it, and when she reached the end, her legs couldn’t reach the floor, so she jumped down the padded floor. “I didn’t know you couldn’t reach that.” He said with his eyes wide open. His daughter wasn’t afraid of it that it scared him.

“Wa… Mini Jihyo is here.” Haha said as he watched, his hands holding Dream’s. “She’s going to grow up like her mom. Kang Gary’s doomed.” He commented, and the others laughed. It would be scary for Gary to watch his daughter grow up liking rush-driven things. Keia ran back to Gary and laughed while dragging him around.

They moved onto the area where there were small blocks on the floor. The kids played and tried to build the highest blocks. Keia gathered all the red blocks and tried to make one where it was all red. Gary helped Keia build her tower and Haha helped Geonwoo. Jihyo was where Byul and Dream was, playing around with the blocks. Geonwoo needed one red block for his roof, so he came and approached Keia.

“Keia, can I have one?” He timidly asked. Gary handed two to Geonwoo, and Keia shook her head.

“No, it’s mine!” She said. “Appa, no.” She turned to Gary. Jihyo heard her and looked at her. Geonwoo was confused, but Gary told him to ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter