Airport Fashion

Equations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Finally! Here's the overseas vacation (well, the beginning of the vacation) chapter! Enjoy...

When they had a chance to go out of town, they planned a trip to Hong Kong. It was five in the morning and the two were already up, packing the things they didn’t get to pack the night before. Although Keia was well by then, she told her parents she felt a little unwell that night so that she could sleep with them. They knew she was making it up, but they let her stay anyway.

“Is this all of Keia’s things?” He asked, whispering as to not wake Keia up. Jihyo looked at him, her eyes still heavy. She nodded. “What is she going to wear today?” He asked again.

“It’s in the bathroom. She picked it last night.” She said. She opened their closet and took out a couple other outfits. They were only staying for four days so two medium sized luggages were enough. “Do you want your white shirt?” She asked him as she saw it in the closet.

“I’ll wear that today.” He told her. She took it with her and put it on the table. Jihyo showered and got out in her pair of black jeans and light grey shirt. The grey was very light it almost looked like white. She set her black leather jacket on the table, next to it, her black handbag. She then continued on with her morning routine, she then put on her powder and lip tint, but nothing else since they’d be traveling. People see her like that a lot anyway. Gary then came out, wearing his white shirt and black pants. Like her, he set his black leather jacket on the table. He took his black cap and put it on top of his jacket, while he put his sunglasses in Jihyo’s bag. He went back into their bedroom.

“Let’s eat first before she wake up, oppa.” Jihyo said and they both went to the kitchen and had their breakfast. They enjoyed the early morning routine when the two of them can be at home with Keia. After breakfast, the two were talking, laughing at the things each other said. Keia woke up to the sound of them laughing. She stirred in her sleep and got out of bed, following the sound of her parents’ laughter into the kitchen.

“Good morning, Keia. How are you feeling today?” He asked as she walked towards them. She nodded, rubbing her eyes. Jihyo held her hand and stopped her from rubbing it whilst chuckling. She climbed onto her mother’s lap, yawning. Gary got her a glass of milk and her breakfast. “I’ll finish tidying up the luggage.” He said, ruffling Keia’s hair. He their bedroom light and put the rest of the things they needed to bring. With a piece of bread in her hand, Keia jumped out of Jihyo’s lap and followed Gary into their room. In her light pink and white pajamas, she jumped onto the luggage and giggled.

“Pack me in.” She said and giggled again, feeling playful that morning. He laughed at her, Jihyo peeked from the door, laughing as well. Gary closed in on her and tickled her sides while kissing her cheeks.

“Should we just bring you like this?” He asked her, laughing. The sight brought a smile to Jihyo’s face. She left the two alone, while she went to the living room and checked the text from her brother-in-law: Geonwoo’s ready, should I drop him at your house? She responded, agreeing to the suggestion. Gary pretended to close the luggage at Keia’s feet and she laughed. He opened the zip again and took a picture of her like that. He uploaded it to his instagram: Cheeky monkey’s ready to go. He chuckled at her goofy actions. “Who’s kid are you?” He asked her jokingly, kissing her cheek. She circled his neck with her arms and chuckled.

“Appa’s!” She said. “and eomma’s.” She added. He let her dangle from his neck and carried her outside. She kept giggling, pleased with her time with her parents that morning. She was also excited that they were going on a trip together.

“Mongji-ya… What do I do with your kid?” He asked as he saw Jihyo on the couch. Jihyo laughed at Keia and Gary, making Keia laugh too.

“Go wash your face with appa.” Jihyo said. Keia, still dangling from his neck, nodded and laughed. Gary ended up carrying her to the bathroom, washed her face, brushed her teeth, and changed her.

“I don’t want to wear this.” She said, looking at her shirt. Looking at her parents in similar outfits, she didn’t want to be left out. With nothing but her underwear on, she ran towards her closet. Gary followed inside. Jihyo was opening the door for Gary’s brother, sister-in-law, and Geonwoo. Their sister-in-law saw Keia running around like that.

“Did she just wake up?” She asked Jihyo. Jihyo turned around to see her daughter peeking from her room.

“Keia, wear your clothes.” She said. Keia giggled and Gary told her to come inside. He took out her black leggings and a white long sleeve shirt that goes down to her mid-thigh. She wore them and look out her white bow hair tie. She told Gary to tie her hair, and he did her ponytail. They then went out. “You don’t want to wear what you picked last night?” Jihyo asked her. She shook her head, leaning on her dad’s leg as he sat next to his brother.

“Why are you suddenly shy?” Gary asked her, she stayed silent and still. Her parents laughed at her. Coincidentally, Geonwoo was wearing a long sleeve dark grey t-shirt and dark jeans, so he didn’t feel left out. Gary nudged Keia, “Do you want to give Geonwoo oppa his hat?” He asked. With her little legs, she scurried to her room and took the hat they had made for Geonwoo. It was also a Leessang hat, but slightly bigger than hers. She gave it to him and put it on his head, Geonwoo lowered his head so she could put it on him.

“She had been asking us to make that for a while.” Jihyo told them. Geonwoo’s parents thanked Keia for her thoughtfulness. She smiled at them and started to open up to her uncle and aunt. When they were about to leave, her aunt approached her.

“Keia, get along with oppa, ok?” She said to her niece. Keia nodded and hugged her goodbye. Her aunt and uncle took turns kissing her cheeks and said bye to their own son and left. They too, then left for the airport. His manager picked them up. And they saw the crowd, it wasn’t unusual for them to encounter crowd, but bringing two kids instead of one made them a little nervous. They didn’t know how Geonwoo would react. Keia, as usual, had fallen asleep on the way to the airport. When they were about to go down, Gary and Jihyo reached for their sunglasses. As they got off the car, they felt the eyes that were on them. Gary reached for Keia and carried her as she was still sleeping. Jihyo waited for Geonwoo who seemed nervous.

“It’s ok, stay close.” Jihyo said to Geonwoo. She smiled at him, and maybe it was her motherly aura radiating off of her, but he felt reassured. She held his left hand. Gary stood in front, making his way through while making sure that Keia’s face was covered by his shoulder. Jihyo followed behind, her free hand was shielding Geonwoo’s face and with his free hand, Geonwoo clutched onto her shirt.

“Gary oppa!” People kept calling. He smiled, sometimes pausing to sign, but he politely refused to take pictures because Keia was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter