chap 33

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

So basically this chapter take place when N and Leo as a newlywed. Its the beginning of their marriage when Leo decide to buy his wife,N a car as the wedding present when he saw N looking over the car website...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

" woah this is a nice one. It's will be the most luckiest ever if i had this" N mutter his word softly while looking his ipad.

" What are you looking at babe?" ask Leo to his wife,who was on his ipad. He see what N was looking on his tab and he found that his wife being scrolling a car website. 

"what a nice car there. Lamborghini is it? The new one?" ask Leo again. N nod.

"Yes, the new one. It's nice right honey? i wish i can buy this one' confess N while looking at the picture so hopefully.

" I can buy it for you if you want" N shakes his head at Leo words. "It's super expensive honey. No need okay. " said N smiling.

" What do you mean expensive? I can afford to buy this type of car baby. Seriously, i can buy it for you if you want" said Leo earnestly. 

N laughed. " No need to buy it for me honey and I know you more that afford to purchase this but let save the money okay for another use" said N softly. Leo nod his head. This what he love about his wife, N very humble eventhough he being spoilt by him with wealth. 

" are you hungry yet? If you are, i'm going to start cook our dinner? I'm going to cook some pasta tonight, are you okay with that? ask N if the Leo want to eat something else.

" Pasta is fine. Need some help?" ask Leo. N shakes his head and stand up from the couch and kiss Leo before he went to the kitchen. 

As N went to the kitchen, Leo bring out his phone to call someone.

" Hello James, I need your help. I need you to buy me car. Yes,i'll sent the details about the car that i want you to buy. Make sure it will be ready in 2 weeks. Use all the connection that we have to make it ready in 2 weeks and i dont to hear any problems happen with that. Call me to update. Thank you" Leo hang up the call and he smiling thinking over his reaction when he get his suprise.

 

> 2 WEEKS LATER<

 

" Good Morning Babe" greet Leo to his wife, who is setting the table for their breakfast.

" Good Morning,Honey. Have a seat. Let me serve your pancake, I make your favourite pancake today" say N while bringing the stacks of pancake to the table and serve it to his husband along with a cup of black coffee and a glass of apple juice for himself.

" Thank you baby." utters Leo and give N his morning kiss.

As the couple eat the breakfast, something comes to Leo mind. It's the day for the give N his suprise but he need to make sure that N is free today from his academy schedule.

" So babe, are you free today? " ask Leo

" This morning i have to be a jury for a dance competition. But on the evening, my schedule is free. Why are you asking? ask N.

"Hmm. Okay nice, This evening around 4 or 5, i want you get ready and i'll ask Brian to pick you up from the academy. I'll have something to show you"

"Okay..what's going here haa? what are being doing behind my back? tease N. Leo chuckled by his wife childishness.

" I'm not doing nothing wrong N. Just come to my office okay. i'll be there waiting for you with your suprise" say Leo.

" Okay honey" answer N while nodding his head.

 

>That evening<

" Thank you Brian" N said as he arrive infront of his husband massive company building. As he climb the stairs to the entrance, he see Leo's secretary already waiting for him.

" Hello Mrs.Jung N. Please follow me, i'll bring you to Mr.Jung Leo is." say Leo's secretary gesture him to follow her. N start to walk following her to where his husband was. As they walk, the company's staff who see him will bow and give their greeting's. N who still awkward with the politeness of the staffs toward his as the wife of the owner of this company just give the his beautiful smile. 

After awhile, they reach the place where his husband waiting for him.

" We have arrive Mrs.Jung. Mr.Jung is here waiting for you" inform the secretary then walk aside and he see his husband standing so manly,looking so handsome with his suit and behind his there's is big black curtain that looks like there's sometime being hide behind it.

" What is this Leo?" ask N curiously while walking toward his husband. Leo take his hand and bring to a hug then kiss him on the lips before he let him go and walk him to the curtain behind him.

" It's your suprise. Now, i want you to close your eyes and do not open it untill i ask you, okay" order Leo. N just follow his husband order and close his eyes.

" James, drop the curtain." He hear Leo ask his personal assistant to drop the curtain. He start to feel the nervous.

"Okay now, 1.2.3..open your eyes" say Leo. N open his eyes slowly and gasp. He eyes become bigger as he see what was in front of him. He turn to Leo and shaking head in disbelief.

" Omaigod,omaigosh! You must be kidding me! Is this real?" Ask him while walking toward the thing. 

IT"S FREAKING LAMBORGHINI INFRONT OF HIM. A FREAKING LAMBORGHINI IN MATTE ROYAL BLUE,HIS FAVOURITE COLOUR!!

" Do you like it you suprise?" ask Leo over his excited wife. N turn to his husband and run to hug Leo.

" Thank you honey. Of course! I love it. It's my dream to have this car" say N

" It's not a dream now. It's yours now" voice Leo. N cup his husband face and kiss him passionately.

"I thought i said to you not to buy this for me. I still can use my old car." say N 

" It's not a problem baby. I feel like i want to give you a present. Just think this is my wedding present to you. I'm sure i'm not giving anything to you yet for marrying me" confess Leo. N smile gratefully.

"Thank you honey. I love you so much." " I love you too baby" Both of them hugging again.

"Why don't we having some test drive now? say Leo. " Can i?" ask N 

" Of course you can. It's yours now. James, the key" ask Leo to his personal assistant. James give the key to Leo. N clap his hand excitedly, he cannot wait to drive his new car.

" Okay Let's Go!"  " Let's go,Bye guys!" shout N from the car.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BTW this N's car, some google image..

So,hai! I'm back again, with the new chapter. 

I hope you guys enjoy this quick update from me and i'll try to update more before my

EID MUBARAK.

Thanks you supporting me! And i Love you all so much!

Btw..please any request that you want for the next chapter * if there's any request topic/tittle*. and you guys can call me SAFY!