I have a crush on your friend too

The Uptown Romance

Suzy let out a sigh and slumped on her bed. She then picked up her phone which was lying next to her and dialed a number.

"Hello?" A guy's voice is heard from the other line.

"Hey Taemin~" Suzy said.

"Hey. Wassup?" 

"I was just wondering if you could come over to my house?"

"Uh...Sure."

"Thanks Taemin. I'll see you later"
Suzy ended the call and fell heavily on her bed with her arms stretched out to the side as she looked up at the ceiling. She let out a sigh and looked at the mirror on the side of her bed. She grabbed it and looked at her reflection, checking for something on her face that she should fix before Taemin arrives.

Suddenly, she heard the house doorbell chime. She quickly got off bed and walked out her bedroom, carefully ran downstairs, made her way to the front door and opened it.

"Hey T-..........Nana?" Suzy's smile faded when she saw Nana smiling back at her.

"What's with that face? Aren't you happy to see your best friend?" Nana pouted.

Suzy didn't expect Nana to be visiting her house. And just thinking that she and Taemin will be talking about something she doesn't want to tell Nana yet isn't the right time for her to show up.

"Uh...It's not that!" Suzy tried to pull her brightest smile. Nana smiled back, "So...if that's the case...are you gonna let me in or what?" She asked giving Suzy a small box of fresh strawberries.

"Oh...yeah...of course!" Suzy nervously chuckled and took the box of strawberries.

 

-------------------------------------------------

"Do you know where to go from here?" Jaebum asked Jiyeon with his usual serious face on.

Jiyeon knew where to go, and her house is just 15 minutes away walking distance. But she isn't used to walking along the streets alone eventhough there are police officers everywhere, she still feels unsafe to go by herself. But then she didn't want to be of a burden to Jaebum, so she nodded and walked to the direction to her house, alone.

Jaebum and Jiyeon walked their seperate ways. 

But Jaebum stopped and looked back at Jiyeon. He watched her walk alone.

"There are a lot of bad people out there even in a safe place like this." He sighed and ruffled his hair frustratingly as thoughts ran his mind.

After a while of thinking, he decided to follow Jiyeon. 

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Suzy-ah! Wanna go for an evening shopping?" Nana cheerfully held Suzy by both her hands.

"I got things to do" Suzy's voice faded.

Nana pouted, "You know, Suzy. You and Jiyeon are acting really strange ever since we met those two downtown namjas." Nana let go of Suzy's hands and jumped on the couch as she took a magazine from the table and scanned through it.

Suzy looked at Nana and at the same time she thought about Taemin who will be coming over soon. 
"Nana...I invited someone"

"Who?" Nana asked as she still scanned through the pages of the magazine.

 

The doorbell suddenly rang. Suzy knew exactly who it was but she didn't assume it any further. 

She ran to the gate outside and saw a familiar figure of a guy's head through the thin spaces of the gate. She opened the gate and there was Taemin looking at her.

Taemin smiled at her, "Hey Suzy. It's rare for you to call me just to visit you." Suzy smiled wryly as she closed the gate behind Taemin, "I just wanted to talk with you about something, but then Nana is here. So it'll be difficult." 

"Maybe you can just tell me now?" Taemin said, looking at Suzy in curiousity.
"I'm planning to confess it to Nana too" Suzy looked down, rubbing the side of her arm.
Taemin shrugged, "Well, if you say so."

 

They both entered the house and Nana came into view. They were behind Nana's view that she didn't see them.

Suzy called out to Nana. "Taemin is here"

Upon hearing Taemin's name, Nana quickly turned around and to her surprise, Taemin and Suzy stood next to each other.

"Nana...Taemin...I got something to confess to you, guys" Suzy looked at both Taemin and Nana who looked back at her with intensely curious eyes.

 

 

 

"I have a crush on Jaebum"

 

 


 

I smell the love triangle coming up further more lol

Anyway! Did you enjoy this chapter of Nana, Suzy and Taemin? And a lil bit of JJcouple? I hope you did cuz I had fun writing this one ^^ although it's a bit too hard and a lil messy haha~

More chapters coming up your way.
Maybe it'll be a chapter of JB and Jiyeon again?

Hmm...I don't know lol

 

 

Excited?


Just stay updated and find out what's up on the next chap!

See you on the next chapter! Bye for now!~