Smile

The Uptown Romance

Nana, Jiyeon, Taemin and Jaebum all slumped on the couch and still had that annoyed look plastered on their faces while for Suzy, she stood in front of the four and smiled. "I know you guys aren't happy right now." Jaebum then interrupted "Ha! Well it isn't obvious" he said sarcastically.

Suzy just pouted and decided to ignore him, "I just want us to get along. After what happened, I wanted us to just clear things out between us a little bit more and loosen up. Let's hang out nicely as good friends."

Jaebum massaged his temples, Jiyeon crossed her arms over her chest as she scoffed her head to the side, Nana rolled her eyes before looking at her nails, and Taemin just emitted a sigh and then he shrugged.

The doorbell suddenly rang, "Oh and by the way, I ordered pizza, I hope that makes you guys happy."

The others still didn't care, except for the guys. Both Jaebum and Taemin followed their eyes at Suzy as she went outside to get the pizza. They really like pizza. "So you got this planned for me?" Jaebum whispered at Taemin. Taemin smirked and shook his head, "Suzy just has what we like without even knowing it." Taemin ran with Suzy to help her out and they both disappeared down stairs leaving Nana, Jiyeon and Jaebum in the T.V room.
It was pretty quiet until they heard Taemin and Suzy coming back up stairs. 

They then came into view which drove a little aura of excitement into the atmosphere. 
Suzy carried three boxes of pizza, while Taemin carried two bottles of soft drinks. 

The moment they opened the box, everyone in the room started drooling, especially Jaebum who let go of his cold expressions once again as he kept his eyes on the pizza box which is placed on the table.

"Before we take pieces from this pizza, I've also prepared a movie to watch. Shall we put it on first?"

Suzy played the movie and they all watched and ate together.
The movie was pretty funny that it made them laugh, but not as hard as Nana and Suzy. They were the ones who explodes in laughter unlike Taemin and Jaebum who just slightly tittered, while for Jiyeon, she smiled brightly and tittered too.


Both Jaebum and Taemin never saw Jiyeon smile or laugh before until this night. At that very moment they felt completely hypnotized by her smile that shone on her face and standed out in the room. Her smile was brighter than the tv screen's light which filled the room.
   

 

 

"Your smile-" Jaebum stopped the moment Jiyeon suddenly looked at him which kind of startled him a bit. 
And added to his surprise, her smile that she had earlier hasn't faded from her lips yet. But slowly and slowly it faded...

And they looked into each other's eyes without even flinching.
   

 

Looking into those eyes...

...made Jaebum's heart...

...beat...

...faster...

 

......................................................

Meanwhile, Taemin has been watching them...
And he didn't like what he's seeing...

 


 

Short chap, but I hope you still liked it.

So...somethin' goin' on there with JB and Jiyeon hehe...

 

Check out what it is on the next coming chaptersssss

Paipai for now~