Spreading Rumours

The Uptown Romance

Jiyeon pulled away and glared at Jaebum who just looked back at Jiyeon, both staggered about what happened. 
Everything happened without setting thoughts into it, leading it into a situation like this.
Jaebum, Jiyeon, Taemin, Suzy, Nana and everyone else who witnessed the scene were all surprised.

 


"Jiyeon with a non-popular? Does that mean Jiyeon also has interest for the non-populars? Omo omo"
"Are they dating?" ... "It looks like it" ... "Yah. Don't just assume things. We need to confirm first."
"It must be a lovers quarrel" ... "I believe so." ... "Yeah, because JB hugged her afterwards."

Buzzing sounds of students gossiping were heard around the place. 
Nana and Suzy who stood by the door could hear them almost clearly because the other students also stood by the doors whispering and peaking through to see Jaebum and Jiyeon.
Jiyeon could hear pieces of what the students were saying. She felt uncomfortable with all of them staring and walked out on Jaebum with her head hanging low, pushing through a small crowd of students who stood by the door, including Suzy and Nana.
Jaebum didn't look at her when she walked out. He just stared forward... 

Suzy and Nana took one more glance at Jaebum before catching up to Jiyeon.

 

The students who blocked the door later lessened after Jiyeon walked out until there was none who peaked through the door.
Jaebum then came back to his senses and slowly slumped on his chair. He let out a sigh and buried his face under his arms on the table.

"Congratulations, Jaebum. You've created another issue. Not only do you stalk but you're believed to be having a lover's quarrel with your beloved Jiyeon." Taemin said in a slightly mocking voice.

Jaebum lifted his head to look up at Taemin, "Yah. Why are you acting like this now?"

"Oh, nothing~~~ I'm just thinking that you two shouldn't see or talk to each other. Even if it means fighting and arguing like you always do." Taemin gave Jaebum a slightly wry smile.

Jaebum looked at Taemin and slowly nodded his head showing approval.

After a while, Taemin suddenly remembered something. He remembered that Suzy really likes Jaebum and so he thinks that it's now his chance to bring Jaebum and Suzy closer together, and Jiyeon and himself will spend time together in a nice way. Not the Tom-&-Jerry kind of way.
"Maybe you should hang out with me and Suzy more often so that people will not take you and Jiyeon in that way anymore."

Jaebum thought to himself. Maybe showing people that he spends more time with Suzy than with Jiyeon will make people think that Jiyeon and Jaebum doesn't have something for each other. So he finally made his decision. He looked at Taemin and said, "For once, I have to agree with befriending with Suzy. If this will help me scotch the rumours then I'm up with it. I'll act all friendly with Suzy then." Jaebum looked away and sighed.

Taemin smiled to himself, feeling accomplished. "Good"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jiyeon-ah! What happened?"
Nana and Suzy finally caught up with Jiyeon in the girls' bathroom. No one was in there. It was just the three of them.

"The rumours isn't true-..." 

"Then what happened, exactly???" Suzy cut Jiyeon off.

Both Nana and Suzy looked at Jiyeon eagerly waiting for her to explain.

"He's the one who did it!" Jiyeon stressed as she explained, "I-- I only attacked him and--- and the next thing I know, he- he threw his arms around me! It's not a hug, ok? It's-"

"It's what?" Nana interrupted.

Jiyeon calmed herself down and let out a sigh, "I should've stopped hitting before it happened." Her voice faded as she spoke.

Suzy let out a sigh and started comforting her, "You should avoid him."

"I will! And I never want to see him again!" Jiyeon gritted her teeth when thinking about Jaebum. 

"Maybe you should hang out with his friend instead? He's a nice guy." Suzy smiled.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes, "I had enough of those two."

"C'mon, it's not that bad..." Suzy then had an idea and hoping that Jiyeon might at least consider. As long as she agrees with hanging out with Taemin then everything will be according to plan. So she smiled to herself and added, "..and plus, it might lessen the rumours once people see you spending more time with Taemin other than Jaebum."

"Wouldn't that move the rumours and make it revolve around Taemin and Jiyeon instead?" Nana butted in. Jiyeon then nodded and they both looked at Suzy.

Suzy didn't want her plans to be ruined so she tried to cover up for her plans, "It will happen if you guys act like love-birds, duhhh! Just be cool with Taemin... The main thing here is that you have to keep a distance from Jaebum."

"Why does Jiyeon have to hang around with a bunch of low-classed losers? Just ignore the Taemin part and act something out with the school's hot-shots." Nana slyly smiled to herself.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes, "Let me just avoid Jaebum, and that's it! Nothing else!"

 

Nana just shrugged and leave it to Jiyeon's decision while for Suzy, she thought to herslef worrying about how she will make Jiyeon and Taemin closer.

 

 

"Taemin and Jiyeon should get close so that Jaebum and I can be left alone and hopefully develop something."

 


 

Uhm...
I don't know if I made this chapter interesting enough but I still hope you like it.

I just typed like...

 

And as usual, next chapter coming soon!
Keep updated, folks! You wouldn't wanna miss what's comin' next! ^^

It's bye for now~~~

"PYONG!!!"