Suzy's Slumber Pillow Fight Parteyyyy

The Uptown Romance

"Nope! I'm not going!" Jaebum threw himself on the couch and scanned channels through his big flat-screened tv.
"But Jae! Suzy invited you too! Aren't you guys close enough? You'll disappoint her! Not just her, but me too! Do you want to disappoint your friends?" Taemin said.

Jaebum sat straight from his couch and narrowed his eyes at Taemin, "Look, buddy. A lot of things had happened ever since we met those uptown yeojas. The rumours are finally sorted out and forgotten. And they are girls for goodness sake. What could probably happen when a few girls and a few boys stay under the same roof for a night? Oh and last thing, Suzy and I aren't even close yet" 

Taemin grimaced at what Jaebum said. He took a cushion and threw it at Jaebum as hard as he could "Something would happen only if you intend on doing it. Like, c'mon, you've got a brain and we both know you're not gonna do anything. Geez, what are you thinking?" 

Jaebum winced and threw the cushion back at Taemin. "Ohkay, I know I was being too much on that one. But I really don't wanna create another rumour. It seeing people gossip around you as you pass by them, especially what they gossip about isn't true from what really happened."

"Don't worry, Jae. We'll be safe. Just chill and stop being paranoid. Loosen up and take this as an experience"

Jaebum couldn't believe what he was about to do, but he had no other choice but to agree, especially when Taemin wouldn't stop bothering him. "Fine. But you're gonna take me out for pizza after all this is done!"

Taemin smiled at Jaebum and replied, "I'll give you the whole box."

 

....................................................................................

 

Jaebum drove his BMW and pulled over in front of Suzy's gate. The gate then opened. "Are we supposed to go in?" Taemin asked. He wasn't sure if the car is allowed inside, but there sure is big space in there for 3 big cars to fit, and plus, there is a car garage which Suzy's family's cars are being parked in.
"I'm not gonna leave my car out here."

It's 7pm in the evening, Jaebum parked his car inside the gate.
Both Jaebum and Taemin weren't sure what to do, neither did they know if Nana and Jiyeon had aready arrived.
"I wonder who opened the gate for us." Taemin watched the gate automatically closing. 

They both stepped in front of the house's entrance.

Jaebum pressed the door bell button and they both waited for someone to open the door.
A few seconds later, the door finally opened and in front of them stood Suzy. She smiled at them and welcomed them in. Taemin handed Suzy a box of apples in it as a gift since it's part of the Korean culture to give gifts when being invited to their home. 

"Are we the first to come here? Where is Jiyeon and Nana?" Taemin asked. 

"They're upstairs, ready for a surprise. And besides, this is a slumber 'party'" Suzy emphasized the word 'party' followed by a suspicious giggle. "Ohkay~" Jaebum felt a bit agitated about Suzy's weird and unusual manner. What is Suzy up to? Moreover, what are the girls up to?

"Where are your parents?" Taemin asked again. "They're out for a business trip" Suzy replied. "That's why I decided on this sleep-over"
The boys dropped their bags next to the staircase and followed Suzy.

Suzy lead the boys upstairs to a room which was next to Suzy's room.

They didn't go into Suzy's room but they went through the door which was next to Suzy's room.

The moment Suzy opened the door the boys were frightened by Jiyeon and Nana who gave them a surprise attack. Jiyeon attacked Jaebum with a pillow and Nana attacked Taemin.

"Surprise slumber party!!" Suzy happily threw her arms on the air and watched the boys getting hit by the girls. She cheered for both sides.

It surely was a surprise for the boys. They tried escaping the girls but it wasn't really that easy, especially when the boys had to cover their heads and faces which made them not having the chance to see where they're going. The pillow fight was intense yet fun. The girls seemed to be enjoying it. They enjoyed bullying the boys.

"Yah! Stop!" Jaebum growled.

"Is this how a slumber party really is like?" Taemin asked as he protects his face.

"The last time I checked, a slumber party is just a damn sleep over for girls!" Jaebum replied.

"Not only a sleep-over. But there is fun and games included in a slumber party, pabo" Nana responded to Jaebum. Well, no wonder it's a slumber 'party'.

Suzy came out with extra pillows. Taemin saw her bringing pillows out and he gave it a thinking that it's now his chance to attack back. It was fun afterall for Taemin. So he ran towards Suzy and grabbed the pillows that she dropped in front of her and started attacking Nana. 

"Jae! Get a pillow!" Taemin shouted as he joyfully attacked on Nana. They seemed to be having fun.

Jaebum ran to grab a pillow, but before he could grab one Jiyeon pulled Jaebum by the back of his collar leading him to fall back on his bottom. Jiyeon smirked, "I don't think so" she then attacked Jaebum again.

Jaebum crawled to the pillows while Jiyeon attacked him. He finally took his chance to grab a pillow then he laughed an accomplishment laugh. Seeing Jaebum with that expression surprised Jiyeon and she just froze, staring at Jaebum and that smile on his face.

          

 

Jaebum made a pose, a pose gesturing that he's ready to attack, he looked at Jiyeon who just stared at him.

"What?" Jaebum raised an eyebrow.

Jiyeon just stared.

Jaebum gave her a weird look and stared back at her.

She still stared.

Minutes later, Jiyeon threw her pillow at Jaebum, with her same expression still plastered on her face.

They both paused...

Until Jiyeon said..."Ugly."

Jaebum ran after Jiyeon around the mansion like a raging bull, and of course Jiyeon isn't really a runner unlike Jaebum. So Jaebum finally caught up with Jiyeon and started attacking her. Jiyeon shielded herself with her pillow.
.
.
.
"Who's ugly?" Jaebum attacked Jiyeon. Remembering that Jiyeon called Jaebum ugly made her explode laughing.
They were both laughing.
They were both enjoying the moment without even realizing...

 


 

So guys!
What do you guys think about this chapter?
If you did liked it, please leave a comment telling me you enjoyed it so I can at least update more chapters ^^
I'd like to read comments from my fellow readers :)

So yeah...
Suzy's slumber party really got the JJcouple moments show up now!
Suzy's slumber party idea was genius lol

But wait! Doesn't Suzy like JB? If she finds out that the two are gonna be having cute moments together whether they quarrel or play then Suzy's slumber party wouldn't be a happy slumber party for Suzy...
So the slumber party was...

But will she ever notice? Since she's become more concentrated on the group's friendship for now.

 

Well! Curious to find out what'll be up on the next chap?
Keep updated! ^^

See you guys soon~
Ppyongie ppyong ppyong!