Shocking discovery

The Uptown Romance

Jaebum narrowed his eyes after hearing what his friend told him. "So your parents think that the company might take a hard dive downhill and they want you to get close to this one girl from a rich elite family thinking it will fix that problem of theirs...?"

His friend nodded and a sly smirk formed on the corner of his mouth, "But I'm not complaining though. My parents and I are getting a fair share anyway. That girl is pretty damn hot."

Jaebum rolls his eyes. He knows how much of a playboy he is so it no longer surprises him if he starts talking about some other girl. "So who's this new girl you're talking about now?" Jaebum asked.

"Ah geez, I can't remember. Ji-eun? Jiyoung? Miyeon? Whatever. I'll go find out later. For now, I'll spend this holiday trying to get with Jieun Jiyoung Miyeon whatever her name is." his friend sniggers then he stands up from the sofa he sat on. "Get better quick and let's go find you a girlfriend, you lonely ." he chuckles as he walk towards the door.

"Tch. I can date whenever I want to. And I'll be sure not to end up like you, you in playboy." Jaebum replies.

His friend just laughs it off as he leaves Jaebum alone in his room.

 

 

Over the holidays, Jiyeon was forced to spend time with Minho to be able to get to know each other.
Jiyeon didn't really like him at first, but slowly she felt that she might get a little comfortable with him. He is a charming guy anyway. 

 

 

The holiday ended,
and so a new school term had started,

"Jiyeonieeee!!" Suzy's voice could be heard across the hallway. She comes running towards Jiyeon, giving her a hug while Nana follows her from behind. "We've missed you! How come you haven't been visiting us over the holiday? Have you forgotten us because Minho keeps stealing time from you?" Suzy pouts while staring at Jiyeon. 

'Sorry, guys. But my parents kept pestering me to meet with him. That's why I wasn't able to spend time with you guys. You sure did have fun without me. I'm jealous!" Jiyeon pouts at them playfully.

"Omg I knowwwww. It felt so empty without you!" Suzy replied.

The girls talked about what they did over their holiday while they walked to their classroom. 

 

"Sooooo about Minho... How is he? You did mention he is from a rich family." Nana smiles at her cheekily while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh right! Tell us about him!" Suzy exclaims excitedly. 

"Well uhm....." 

"Did you guys....did it..." Suzy cuts in. And both Nana and Suzy just stared at Jiyeon with curious eyes.

Jiyeon blushes then immediately shakes her head, "n-no...I'm just not....ready. Plus, we've only known each other for barely a month, so..." 

Nana and Suzy both giggled. "So....it is possible if you are attracted to each other though. But you're right. Take it slow, Jiji."

 

Jiyeon felt shy and moments later, she remembered that night she shared with Jaebum.

 

Jaebum....

Jaebum and I....

We've already...

 

Jiyeon turned red and shyly looked down at her lap. Her index fingers twirling around each other while her thumbs fiddle around each other in a circular motion.

"Pshhhhh...it seemes like something DID happen..." Nana teased Jiyeon as she nudges her on the arm. 

"Give her a break, Jinah. I guess she wants to keep it private." Suzy as well while wiggling her eyebrows.

"I'm ignoring you guys forever." Jiyeon glares at the two.

Nana and Suzy just laughs it off.

 

The day goes by slowly until late afternoon, classes finally ended. 

Nana and Suzy headed home first, leaving Jiyeon in front of the school's gates. "This is weird. Inseong usually comes on time." as Jiyeon patiently waits for her chauffeur to come pick her up. She spots Taemin in the distance. 

And right next to him...

....stood Jaebum.

What shocked Jiyeon even more was the fact that they seemed to be comfortable and friendly...

....with Minho.

Minho appeared to have just arrived.

Moments later, as Minho was talking to the guys. He scans the area as if looking for something or someone until he finally spots Jiyeon. He smiled, nodding his head upwards and waved her over.

 

Jaebum looked to where Minho was looking,and that is when he spots Jiyeon in the small distance.

They both shared glances.

 

"Jiyeon-ah, come over here. I'd like you to meet my old friends!" Minho exclaims in an excited tone of his voice.

Old friends!!!???

Jiyeon nervously walks over to them. Taemin smiling happily at her while Jaebum just stares at her hoping that she isn't the "new girl" Minho was talking about. 

"We know her. We hang out sometimes. We're pretty much friends at this point." Taemin grins.

"Oh?" Minho responds in amusement then he added, "well I guess you guys are gonna have to be careful around her then. Because Jiyeon and I are together." 

Taemin's eyes widened in shock after hearing what Minho said. 

Taemin felt a sting in his chest and Jaebum just stares at Jiyeon who shyly looks down at their shoes while she rubs on her arm. 

Jaebum didn't know what to feel. But he knew, he didn't like it.