Long-time Crush

The Uptown Romance

Taemin slumped on his chair, leaned on his desk and laid his chin on his arms. He couldn't get Jiyeon off his mind. The time when she looked at both Jaebum and Taemin, when he was busy telling his story to Jaebum and he caught sight of her looking at them, thinking that she was staring at Taemin, not Jaebum. He just couldn't forget that look on her face...

 

The way she looked at us...

...It's like...

She has developed something special for...

...me...?

 

 

"Hey Taemin! You coming?"
Taemin was startled by Suzy who came hopping into the class excitedly. "Guess what? It's Saturday tomorrow! Which means..." Suzy gave Taemin a smile as she waited for him to take a good guess and continue her sentence for her.

"No school~" Taemin smiled.

          

Suzy cheerfully nodded with her hands clasped together.

 

Taemin just kept smiling at Suzy. "Yah. What is in your mind? It's like you're thinking about something. I saw it on your face before I came in here." Suzy playfully poked Taemin softly on his arm.
"Uhm...It's nothing" Taemin started blushing when he imagined about admitting to Suzy that he likes Jiyeon who apparently is one of Suzy's best friends. 
Suzy chuckled and started poking him teasingly on his arms, "Aww...Someone is blushing! Don't tell me you are thinking about your crush~" Taemin blushed even more that he can't hide it. "No! It's just-...it's just-...uhm..." Suzy tittered and sat on the desk next to him, "Yah. Tell me who's your crush." Suzy teased enjoying a rare scene of Taemin blushing. "I've never seen you blush before." She then added while chuckling at Taemin teasingly. 
Taemin couldn't help but blush, although he tried to stop himself he just explodes whenever he thinks about Jiyeon and plus, Suzy is there to tease so it's hard for him to let on a serious face.

"Tell me~~~" Suzy couldn't let go of the topic so she kept bugging Taemin to admit until he gives in.

"Okay, okay! Just don't tell her, okay?!" Taemin said, still blushing grumpily.

"I won't! I promise!" Suzy's eyes sparkled. It made Taemin grimace.

"Even if she's your best friend, you wouldn't tell?" Taemin said. 

Suzy froze as she looked at Taemin expressionless, "What...? You like one of my best friends?"

Taemin rubbed his nape and nodded slowly, "I- I have- I have a crush on-..." Suzy waited for him tensely to complete his sentence.

Everything became tense when Taemin said, "I have a crush on Jiyeon!"

 

There was silence in the room.

Taemin was so shy he kept looking down - still blushing.
Suzy had that slightly surprised look on her face.

Everything was indeed quiet, until Nana walked in. "Yah! I've been looking everywhere for you!"

Taemin and Suzy were both startled.

"What are you guys doing here? It's already the end of classes! It's time to go home!" Nana said.

"We were uhm- we were just getting ready." Suzy stammered as she softly chuckled while getting up from her seat and picking her bag up. Taemin stood from his seat too and took his bag.
Suzy looked at Taemin and gave him a soft smile.

"Don't worry. I won't tell her until you're ready to confess" She mouthed the words so that Nana won't hear her.

 

She then suddenly acted very cheerful so that Nana wouldn't come in to suspicion. Before Nana and Suzy walked out the door, she then spun around and smiled at Taemin, "You wanna come with us?" Nana elbowed Suzy by her arm and she shook her head. Suzy frowned at Nana but still wanted Taemin to come along with them. So she ran to Taemin and pulled him by his hands towards the door.

Nana rolled her eyes and followed them who walked in front.

 

 

Suzy still held on to Taemin as they walked together.

 


 

Yay!~ Finally!~
A Suzy and Taemin moment!

Some of y'all asked for this so I decided to do it! ^^

It was pretty short but don't worry, there are still more chapters to come that will be having their moments too!
I hope you like this chapter :)

And like always, more chapters are coming soon!
Stay updated!

See you guys soon :D