Jaebum

The Uptown Romance

Suzy's car stopped in front of a hospital and both Taemin and Suzy could be seen getting out of the car and rushing into the hospital.

"Wait here!" Jiyeon said to the driver as she rushed out of the car and quickly followed behind the two while going under cover. She puts on her huge sunglasses as she enters the hospital. She stood next to Suzy and Taemin but she kept a few distance from them, enough that she could hear the lady behind the desk. 

"I'm sorry, ma'am but we've been requested not to give off their information to anyone without permission." The lady behind the desk said.

"I will pay you any amount, just let us in!" Suzy raises her voice but the lady still refused. 

 

Jiyeon heard what the lady said and she just wandered off into the hospital, leaving Taemin and Suzy behind as they deal with the lady. 

 

I'll find him myself then. 

 

As she walked around the hospital, she peeks into every ward through the small glass on each door, looking for Jaebum without appearing sketchy. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile, 

in Jaebum's ward, 

 

Tyler lets out a sigh while staring at Jaebum,

"I'm sorry that I don't allow your friends to come see you. But I know that you wanted this to be kept a secret so I respect you and your decisions, sire. Please gain strength soon." Tyler watches over Jaebum who's still asleep on his bed before getting up from his chair and heading out again to get himself an evening meal. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

There are so many wards and so many sections. How can I find him!? Jiyeon gets frustrated as she kept peeping into each ward she passes by. 

Later, she bumps into an old man then she quickly bowed at him, "Ah.. I'm so sorry, sir. I didn't mean to bump into you. Forgive me." Jiyeon apologized and the man gave her a gentle smile while patting the side of her arm, "It's alright. I know you didn't mean to." Jiyeon gave him an awkward, apologetic smile as she watches the man walking down the hallway.

 

 

Jiyeon looked into 2 more doors until she freezes in place when she spotted a familiar person, lying down in one of the wards.

She felt a slight feeling of angst in her gut as she slowly and quietly opens the door. She slowly walks further into the ward and peeps behind the corner to see if anyone else was in the room but then she realizes that she was alone with Jaebum. Jiyeon quickly yet quietly went back to close the door before walking quietly towards Jaebum's bed.

Jiyeon placed her hands over as she felt her heart getting heavier and heavier seeing Jaebum in this condition. 

"I don't understand why do I feel sad seeing you like this..." Jiyeon choked as she felt a lump in . "What happened to you??" She quietly cried as she kept her hands against . "Why am I so worried about you?? You bastard!" 

As she was about to reach for Jaebum's hand, she suddenly froze in place, hesitating to touch his hand.

She clenched her hands softly into a fist and stared at the man who's asleep then she shifts her eyes back to his hand.

 

Jiyeon then slowly held his hand into hers as she slowly shifts her eyes to Jaebum's face again. "I.... I've mi-.."

 

"Hey! What are you doing in here?" A man's voice could be heard in the room from behind Jiyeon. Jiyeon quickly wiped her tears from her cheeks and spun around only to find the familiar man she bumped into a few moments ago. "You're the man from earlier." Jiyeon said dumbfoundedly. "Yes, but why are you here? You're not supposed to be here!" Tyler said.

"I'm Jaebum's friend." Jiyeon defended herself. 

"Whether you are his friend or not, you are still not supposed to be here!" Tyler quietly scolded at her. "Please leave before I call security on you, young lady. I'm sorry that it has to be this way but no one should see the master right now." 

 

"Master?" Jiyeon was puzzled as Jaebum's butler escorted Jiyeon out of the ward. 

 

Tyler pulled out his phone and tapped on the screen a few times before placing it against his ear, "Could you please bring 2 security guards over to watch the master's ward? Yes.." 

 

Jiyeon slightly furrowed her eyebrows as she heard the man speaking into his phone while he walked back into the ward before closing the door behind him.

 

 

Jaebum.... what are you.....

 

 


 

 

Stay tuned to Jiyeon uncovering all the mysteries of Jaebum's true lifestyle.