Not the usual feelings

The Uptown Romance

JB and Jiyeon were the only ones still asleep. JB was on the carpet on the floor between the couch and the table still snoozing off in dreamland while Jiyeon was on the couch, sleeping.
"These two are still asleep." Suzy pouted and she slowly reached out her hand to wake JB up, but Taemin stopped her instantly, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Suzy gave Taemin a confused expression. Taemin saw the confusingly curious girl staring at him. "Jaebum involuntarily attacks those who disturbs his sleep" Taemin chuckled as he explained. Suzy just nodded and watched JB sleeping. She smiled at how handsome he is even when he sleeps.

"Suzy-ah~~~" Nana called from downstairs. "What do you guys want for breakfast~" 

"Leave that to me! I'll go make our breakfast!" Suzy ran out of the room grabbing onto Taemin's hand pulling him with her downstairs as he stumbled catching up to Suzy.

 

"Yah...Slow down." Taemin slightly pulled Suzy back to slow her down a bit. She suddenly stopped and turn around. Then an unexpected thing happened leaving them in shock.

Their lips touched.

Suzy quickly pulled away and covered her lips while giving Taemin her astonished look. Taemin gave the same look to Suzy. And they were just sharing astonished glares at each other.

........................................................

The sunlight shone through the windows reflecting its light to Jiyeon's face. Jiyeon felt the sunlight shining on her eyes and she covered her face as she squinted through the light, slowly looking at her surroundings. There, she found JB still sleeping on the carpet and there was no one else around the room. She drowsily sat up and stretched her arms while rubbing her eyes. She looked at the time and it's around 9:30am.
"Still have time to watch the replay of last night's drama!" She jumped and started looking around the room for the remote control of the tv. She searched everywhere except the area where JB was. Jiyeon ran her hand through her hair and emitted a frustrated sigh. She looked at JB and could see a part of the remote sticking out from right under him. Jiyeon let out another frustrated sigh before slowly approaching JB.
She bend on her knees and started crawling for the remote. She went over JB as she tried to reach out her hand for the remote but the table and the sofa was on the way. She tried again, but JB's body was on top of it that she needed to move him. Jiyeon quickly took a glimpse of the wall clock checking if she still have time for the drama and then proceeded trying to retrieve the remote from under JB. "I still have a few minutes for the replay." She murmured to herself while slowly and slowly she lifted JB's back so that he could turn his body to the side. JB then suddenly groaned which startled Jiyeon so she froze for a while and waited until it's safe for the act.
Seconds went on and Jiyeon continued to do what she was busy doing. She carefully pulled JB to turn over but suddenly, JB who was half asleep involuntarily attacked Jiyeon by pulling her causing Jiyeon to land on top of JB. 
"YAH!!!" Jiyeon yelled and at the same time, she hit on JB's chest. JB opened his eyes in surprise to Jiyeon's yell and was very astonished to see Jiyeon up close. JB quickly let go and bolted up. He is already wide awake.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?!" JB asked with his eyes wide open, glaring back at Jiyeon.
Jiyeon picked up thee remote and showed it to JB, "You were sleeping on top of the remote"

"And so?" JB asked raising his voice a little at Jiyeon.

"And so I wanted to watch the replay of my favourite drama but you were freaking on top of the freaking remote" Jiyeon replied back frustratingly.

JB rolled his eyes and without a word he went out to the balcony and disappeared behind the walls, avoiding the glass part so that Jiyeon won't see him.

Jiyeon quickly jumped on the couch and switched the tv on while murmuring to herself. She sighed in relief when the drama just started and then she smiled and watched her drama happily while hugging her knees.

 

 

Meanwhile,

Suzy squirmed and quickly grabbed a cushion from the sofa next to her and threw it at Taemin. Taemin glared at her and that's when Suzy ran upstairs...

"Suzy-ya~ Are you gonna cook our breakfast or what?" Nana came and saw only Taemin. "Taemin?"

Taemin turned around to look at Nana, then he replied, "I don't think Suzy will be making breakfast for us today." he picked up the cushion that Suzy threw at him on the floor and placed it back on the sofa.

Just by the expression on Taemin's face Nana started suspecting something might've happened to them and so without hesitating, curiousity made her ask, "Did something happened?"

"No.....no! It's just..." Taemin paused for a bit. What should he say? He didn't want to tell Nana what happened exactly because to him it was an embarrassing matter, so instead he had to make an excuse and planned to quickly run off somewhere to avoid Nana from asking more. "...You guys are best friends, why don't you just tell her what's her problem? She seems to be in a bad mood" Taemin then excused himself and quickly dashed out the main door, not giving Nana a chance to speak back.

"I don't think that was a clever excuse." He thought to himself.

 

Nana felt really suspicious about the way Taemin acted. So she headed upstairs to look for Suzy...

 

.....................................................

The thoughts of Jiyeon upclose kept replaying in JB's mind. The way she looked at him. How beautiful she looked upclose. Day-by-day since the first time JB saw Jiyeon smile, he kept getting captivated by Jiyeon. Her beauty has finally shone upon JB causing him to end up getting mesmerized. The smile and how close their faces were kept replaying in his head...

"Aishhh!!!! Why am I thinking about this now?" JB shook his head while ruffling his hair. "I can't believe this is happening!" He leaned back to the chair and ran his hand through his hair. 

He looked up and laid his head on the chair's headrest and closed his eyes, "Uptown yeoja~ what have you done to me?~"