JB and Suzy!

The Uptown Romance

At the school's cafeteria,

"Hey Jaebum! Can Suzy sit with us?" Taemin stood next to Suzy who both smiled at Jaebum. As for Taemin, he gave Jaebum the look telling him to accept and act friendly as they planned.

Jaebum sighed and pulled a smile at Suzy. Although it looks convincingly real, it's still a fake smile.

Suzy was a bit taken aback. It's her first time to see Jaebum smile although it wasn't too unobviously sincere it was still something that she doesn't see from Jaebum everyday. It made Suzy feel like it's the first step to their friendship and it made her happy just thinking it that way.
"Does that mean yes?" Suzy cheerfully exclaimed. Her expression of excitement was real inside-out. She was obviously overwhelmed with joy because for the first time in a long while JB finally accepts Suzy, at least that's what she thinks.

"Mmhmm" Jaebum said lifting his eyebrows as he nodded slowly.

Suzy happily skipped by Jaebum's side while Jaebum watched her, wondering to himself about what the happy girl is up to now. 
Suzy then sat next to Jaebum and looked at him, smiling from ear-to-ear. 
"Yah. Go sit that side." Jaebum pointed at the other side of the table. 

Suzy pulled a playful frown on her face and looked at Jaebum with those twinkling eyes and blinked a few times to look cute, "Can I sit next to you, please? Pretty please?" She then clasped her hands together and placed it under her chin. She gave Jaebum her cutie look hoping he will give in. If it works with almost everyone, then it should work with Jaebum too.

"Even if you give me that look, I still don't want anyone sitting next to me." Jaebum, the coldest and nonchalant man replied which made Suzy feel like it's raining hard on her. She looked down and pouted, "Well, as long as I can sit with you guys..." She slowly stood up and walked on the other side of the table.

 

Taemin watched Suzy and Jaebum as they talk.
At first, Jaebum looked annoyed by Suzy but as time goes by, he's starting to think it isn't that bad to hang around with Suzy since she was easy-going and he wouldn't mind her company but on the inside he's a bit weirded out about how much of a happy virus Suzy is.

"She's just like Taemin" Jaebum murmured to himself.

 

Since Suzy and Jaebum look all cool with one another, it's my turn to be with Jiyeon.
Taemin looked around the cafeteria, and just as he turned his head to a direction, he spotted one that standed out of all the rest... Jiyeon sitting with Nana as usual, except that there was someone else with them. But despite seeing someone else with them, to Taemin's surprise, Jiyeon was looking at Taemin, Suzy and Jaebum's direction. 
Taemin smiled to himself thinking Jiyeon is looking at him again.
He stood from his seat which caught Jaebum's attention. "Where are you going?"

"Just gonna see Jiyeon" Taemin said.

Jaebum watched Taemin walked towards Jiyeon and Nana's direction, and as he was watching Taemin walk towards them he could already see Jiyeon staring right back at him and Suzy.


Sorry if this chapter wasn't satisfying enough~
Next chapter will be Nana and Jiyeon's P.O.V on the same time and situation, so yeah.
Oh and btw, there might be a surprise guest on the next chap, hope you don't mind me adding a character only for that one chap, so his/her role in the next chap will be a quicky.

P/s: Next chapter will be published in...

3...

2...

1...

Alright, next page lol...