His smile / Sports Day event

The Uptown Romance

Jaebum and Taemin hang out in front of their lockers, talking about the passed few days and stuff. But Jaebum didn't tell much, unlike Taemin, who had a lot to say about his days while not being around at school. He went out with his family to visit their grandparents who lived in the countryside. He helped them at the farm and experienced life as a farm boy. "It wasn't easy but besides all that, it was one new awesome experience." Taemin shot a thumbs-up. "Awesome experience? Oh yeah?" Jaebum raised an eyebrow at Taemin. Taemin looked up into the distance and thought, "Excluding the part when two goats started chasing me around the farm under the scorching heat from the sun." Taemin phewed. Jaebum laughed at Taemin's stories. His expression was so bright when he laughs.

 

 

"What are you looking at?" Nana followed the direction Jiyeon was looking at and saw Jaebum and Taemin. "That Downtown Namja can smile" She murmured. "Everyone can smile" Nana chuckled. "I know. But it's my first time to see that cold guy with such bright expressions" Jiyeon kept looking at Jaebum smiling and laughing at Taemin's weird stories and how he did weird gestures and poses while explaining.

 

This side of him.....makes me see him.....differently. 

 

Taemin laughed while looking around and that's when he realized Jiyeon looking at them. The moment he saw her staring at them even if she knows that he caught her looking at them, she just stared. Taemin felt his cheeks tingling and tickling.
Taemin slowly turned to Jaebum, "I think Jiyeon is looking at us" "That uptown yeoja?" Jaebum spun and looked around searching for Jiyeon. The moment Jaebum saw Jiyeon, she quickly looked away and scooted to face Suzy and pretended like they were just minding their own business the whole time.

 

 

"Oh...yeah! That's right...hahaha...ha...err" Jiyeon tried to make herself look like she's talking with Suzy, but between her and Suzy, it was really awkward. "Uhm...Jiyeon? Are you ok?" Suzy looked at her weirdly. Jiyeon just let out an awkward chuckle.

 

 

"What do you think was that for?" Taemin tried to catch up with Jaebum who walked in front. "I'm guessing she's judging. You know the things that popular girls would do" Jaebum replied. Back to his straight, expressionless face again. The cold Jaebum is back to his usual serious self.

 

 

-In class-
"Since the school's sports event will be tomorrow, we'll be putting each of you in teams..." The teacher placed a box on the table and picked out 4 T-shirts of different colours - Red, White, Blue and Black. "I'll be dividing each and every one of you accordingly in a team. The whole school will also be having the same colour T-shirts such as these. And whatever colour shirt I'll be giving you is your team throughout the whole school. Do you all understand?" The students replied, "Yes, Mr. Jung~" The teacher nodded and started handing out the colour T-shirts according to the list.


--------------------------------------------------
"I got white." Jiyeon pouted when she saw that her colour is different from both Suzy's and Nana's who both got blue. "It looks like we won't be in teams during the sports event" Jiyeon sighed and pouted. "Aigoo. I feel sorry for you, Jiyeon-ah~" Nana and Suzy gave Jiyeon a hug. "But there's no need to worry because it's only for the school's sports event~" Nana smiled.

 

 

 

-Next Day-
(Sports Event)

 


Everyone was at the school's sports stadium. They were all divided into their teams.
"Good luck, Jiyeon-ah~" Nana and Suzy waved at Jiyeon, "I'll miss you, guys" Jiyeon waved back as she tittered. Suzy and Nana watched Jiyeon head towards her team assuring her safety before they made their way to their teams.

 

Jiyeon nervously sat down next to one of her teammates who is busy facing the other side messing around with the person next to him. She couldn't see his face therefore, she doesn't know who he was. So she sat there looking at her hands on her lap; feeling lonely. 
The guy looked forward; still smiling. And that's when he realized from the corners of his eyes that someone is sitting next to him. He turned his head to face Jiyeon who's looking down at her hands. He smiled one of his bright smiles and called out to the girl beneath the noisy and yet excited crowd, "Hey there! Welcome to the team! I am-" Jiyeon looked up at him and the guy's smile slowly faded into a dumbfounded expression. 

 

"Downtown Namja?"

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taemin looked around his section, scanning through the crowd of his teams looking for someone he might probably know so that he can hang out with that person. Someone suddenly caught his attention. When he saw them, he smiled and sweeped towards them, "Suzy!" He waved at Suzy. "Oh! Taemin!" Suzy smiled and waved back. "It looks like we're on the same team" Taemin smiled at both Nana and Suzy. Nana leaned towards Suzy and whispered, "What's he doing here?" Suzy smiled at Nana and said, "Let him sit with us!" Nana thought for a while and without responding she just leaned against her seat and watched the people preparing the sports field in front. Suzy just shrugged and faced to Taemin, "So! What team is your friend in?" Taemin smiled back and replied, "White"
Nana heard them and widened her eyes when she heard that Jaebum is in the white team...Same team as Jiyeon. Nana quickly looked over the white team's section trying to look for Jiyeon. When she finally spotted Jiyeon, she didn't like what she saw. Jaebum was with Jiyeon. "That person better not hurt my friend"

 

 

"He's...he's on the same team as Jiyeon then" Suzy softly chuckled. "Really?" Taemin exclaimed. Suzy nodded and so Taemin looked over at the White Team's section trying to spot JB and Jiyeon. He saw them, not looking at each other. They don't really get along...almost like Tom & Jerry. Taemin just chuckled it off and decided to recall back to the time when Jiyeon looked at them. "The way she looked at us seemed like...she saw something in us worth melting for...? I guess she was looking at me" Taemin murmured as he arrogantly smiled to himself thinking that Jiyeon might have probably gained interest in him the way Suzy is, but in the sense of being friends.

 

*the way Jiyeon looked at taemin* *the way Jiyeon looked at JB* ............?

 

 


 

Ohkay, guys!
So, I've decided that I publish 2 chapters within a day!

Anyway...
So some of you might be thinking why is Nana like that...as in like, why is she so against seeing her friends with JB.
Well! Nana is just being protective.
She sees JB as a threat to herself and the girls and so Nana didn't like the idea of her friends being hurt for she thinks that JB is just an existance to hurt people.
Good friend, huh? Ahaha


Anyway! I hope you enjoyed this chapter~
Stay tuned for more new chapters~


쪽쪽쪽쪽쪽쪽! Jjok Jjok Jjok Jjok Jjok Jjok!