I wasn't stalking!

The Uptown Romance

Jaebum followed Jiyeon home, making sure that Jiyeon doesn't see him. So he hid behind walls and behind trees as he followed Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon safely reached her house, or should we say mansion.


She buzzed on the doorbell by the gate and waited for the gates to open. 
It opened and a guard popped out of the gate and welcomed Jiyeon in.

"That uptown yeoja lives a princess' life" Jaebum murmured to himself. He wasn't really surprised.

He stopped hiding because he was reassured in thinking that Jiyeon won't see him anyway so there's no need for him to hide anymore.

"Well, she's fine now" Jaebum said to himself as he walked back home.

 

But why do I even care???

 

Jiyeon peaked out through her window and surprisingly, she saw Jaebum walking away from her front gate. "What is he doing here? Did he just stalked me home?!"

 

---------------------------------------------------------

"You what?" Nana looked at Suzy intensely.

"I said I have a crush on Jaebum" Suzy repeated.

"How long has it been from now?" Nana asked. She felt disappointed.

Suzy rubbed the side of her arm and replied, "Ever since we bumped into these two." She slowly looked at Taemin.

"But why do you have a crush on him???" Nana raised her voice in a whiney frustrated tone. But then she suddenly remembered something..."Is he the one you said was cute that other time?"

There was quietness.
Taemin and Nana waited for Suzy to answer...

"Yes" She finally answered.

Taemin let out an awkward laugh, "Don't be ridiculous. Jaebum isn't the cute type, and he doesn't even look cute" His laugh faded and he rubbed his nape due to the awkwardness that suddenly filled the atmosphere.

 

"I don't know why. But it just suddenly happened the moment I saw him..." 

"Love-at-first-sight?" Taemin interrupted.

Suzy paused. Is it love at first sight? She couldn't think of anything else so it's love-at-first-sight for sure.

"Ohkay...I got to admit that he's got the looks but there are way more other guys out there. Ones who are up to our standards. Like, the ones who's got the looks, the body, the talent, the house, the car, the personality, the nice attitude...you know, stuff like that." Nana listed down the type of guys Suzy should be after. 

"Wow, you surely underestimated Jaebum." Taemin muttered, scratching the back of his head. 

Suzy heard Taemin and grew in curiousity, "What was that?" she then asked.

Taemin didn't really wanna tell because he knew that Jaebum doesn't like it if he reveals his personal life behind his back without permission or something. So instead, he replied, "Nothing."

Suzy looked at him feeling even more curious. Just looking at them, Nana felt curious too, but she didn't bother to ask.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The weekend had passed and it's now time for a new week.
The students walked through the corridors on their way to their class.
But something have been buzzing around the school lately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT?!?" Jaebum looked at Taemin in disbelief. 

 

"It's spreading around the school. You've created a scandal with one of the three popular girls." Taemin replied.

 

"Yah Yah Yah! All I did was make sure that she returns home safely." Jaebum massaged his temples. "And now this is what I get." He muttered.

 

 

"Yah!" A voice suddenly filled the room alarming the students in the class, especially Taemin and Jaebum.

It was Jiyeon. She brought a toy sword with her and she scowled when she saw Jaebum.
Jaebum looked at her and then trailed down to see a sword in her hand. He kind of knew what's about to happen. So he softly bursted out laughing, "How childish can you be? You really think that a toy sword like that can kill me. Oh I'm scared." He mocked.

Jiyeon scoffed and dashed towards Jaebum. Jaebum froze in shock and watched Jiyeon running towards him. His concious suddenly rang and that's when he took action, but then he realized he was already too late for the escape. Jiyeon hit him with the toy sword on his back, "This is what you get for stalking me!"

 

"AAHSHHH!!! YAH!!! STOP!!!!" Jaebum tried stopping Jiyeon by shouting but it didn't help. So he covered his head to protect it from getting hit and turned around. He slowly stood up and tried to grab hold of the sword but Jiyeon didn't allow him to take hold of it, and she still continued to attack Jaebum.
He couldn't grab hold of it. Then without thinking, Jaebum threw his arms around Jiyeon, trapping her arms so tight so that she wouldn't break loose and attack again. 

The students including Taemin were shocked to see the scene between Jaebum who slowly realized what's going on, while Jiyeon who froze in shock.

 

"Jiyeon-ah!~~~"
Suzy and Nana came walking into the classroom and to their surprise, they saw Jaebum holding onto Jiyeon...hugging her.
"Ji- Jiyeon-..."
The girls were speechless. They were shocked and didn't know what to say or do.

 

 

While for Taemin, he felt something else other than being shocked...
 

 


 

The other students in the class be watching Jiyeon attacking JB and he suddenly hugs Jiyeon. And they be like...

LoL

 

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter.
It wasn't that easy to write this chap but I still hope you enjoyed it.

So! A lil something goin' on in the end, huh? Haha.
I wonder what's up with Taemin. You might wanna guess it..


I'll be busy with the next chapter and publish it soon.

I know you guys are eager to find out what's gonna happen next, am I right?
I'm guessing, yes? Lol

Wait for me~

 

I'll see you guys in the next chap!