Friends

The Uptown Romance

Suzy noticed that Jaebum wasn't paying attention to her because his eyes were wandered off somewhere else. She followed the direction Jaebum was staring at and she saw Jiyeon and she felt disappointed and sad at the same time. "Are you gonna eat those?" Suzy got Jaebum's attention. "Because if not then I'll eat them, ok?" Suzy teased as she acted like she was about to take the burger out of Jaebum's platter. But Jaebum stopped her quickly and glared at her while Suzy innocently giggled. At least Jaebum is paying attention to Suzy now, not Jiyeon.

..............................................................................

"Hey Jiyeon! Hey Nana! And hello to you too, Hyorin!" 
Jiyeon slowly switched her glance to Taemin who stood in front of their table smiling at them. Nana just gave him an uniterested look before eating her lunch quietly. While Hyorin gave Taemin a weirded-out smile, scanning her eyes at Taemin from head to toe. "H-hi" Hyorin confusingly greeted back before leaning towards Nana, "Ohkay...this is weird. First, Suzy isn't hanging out with you guys. And now, this guy who looks like a non-popular shows up in front of us. Did something happened?" Nana just shrugged and in a lazy tone of her voice she replied, "Long story." Hyorin leaned out and looked at Teamin again from head to toe then she took a glance at Suzy. Weird. 

 

"What do you want?" Jiyeon took a bite of her food before glaring at Taemin.

 

"I was just hoping if I could hang out with you guys" Taemin rubbed his nape and continued smiling.

Jiyeon knew why Taemin wanted to hang out with them. This might be one of Suzy's plans. If this will really scotch the rumours then Jiyeon would accept Taemin to sit with them. considering the fact that Suzy is her best friend and she knew that she wouldn't betray her, so she trusted Suzy on her plans.
She took one more look at Taemin and then sighed.

"Alright" 

 

Taemin smiled again and sat next to Nana which was on the the opposite side of Jiyeon. 
"Eh? Yah! Go sit next to anyone except me!" Nana slightly pushed Taemin which he imediately stood up and let out an awkward laugh. Then he slowly moved to Jiyeon's side of the table and set next to her. Jiyeon let out one more sigh and chewed on her lunch.


Jiyeon felt her phone vibrating. She took her phone out to check and it was a message from Suzy...

 

Jiyeon looked up at Suzy who was already looking at her. She gave Jiyeon the 'do it' look and then she looked back at Jaebum and smiled at him.

"My name is Taemin. Lee Taemin" Taemin introduced himself and offering his hand to her for a handshake. Jiyeon looked at Taemin's hand, she didn't feel like accepting the handshake but that hasn't been completely decided yet. So she first replied, "I know. Suzy told me." Taemin scratched his head with his other hand awkwardly and still waited for Jiyeon to shake his hand. Jiyeon slowly and hesitantly lifted her hand to shake Taemin's. "Well! I'm Jiyeon." 
Taemin then smiled, "It's nice to finally be talking to you, Jiyeon."

 

............................................................

Days went by...
Jaebum and Suzy pretty much went along well(kinda), same goes with Taemin and Jiyeon.
   

Suzy and Taemin would sometimes find time for each other as friends to celebrate for what they accomplished together.

 

But there are times when Jaebum and Jiyeon felt bothered everytime they see each other. And the reasons why they are bothered cannot be explained yet.

............................................................

 

Suzy landed on her bed with a bright smile on her face as she stared at the ceiling while hugging her rilakkuma teddy. "I'm happy that Jaebum and I can finally be friends!" Nana and Jiyeon just stared at the happy Suzy. 
"How is he like?" Nana narrowed her eyes at Suzy. "Well, he is really, really cold but he also is a nice person."

"Nice? What makes him nice?" Nana asked.

Suzy thought for a moment, "Well, he's cold most of the time..." Suzy tried thinking about what makes Jaebum a nice person. It's true that Jaebum is a nice person, but his coldness overshadows it. Suzy knows that Jaebum has a nice side, but most of the time, he's been cold which made her very unsure. "...I just know that he's nice! At least he accepted me, that's really nice of him to do that. After what he used to think of me before... I was an arrogant uptown yeoja that he didn't like although it isn't true that I'm arrogant. But he still let me hang out with him."

Seconds later,

Suzy bolted up and sat on the edge of her bed. Her face was full of excitement that Nana and Jiyeon grew in curiousity. They looked at Suzy with their eyebrow lifted up, "What is it? You look like you've got a plan"

"I wanna invite you girls along with Taemin and Jaebum to a slumber party over here in my house in celebration for our friendship!" Suzy's eyes sparkled.

"WHAT?!" Nana and Jiyeon both exclaimed at the same time. "Girls and boys cannot both be in the same slumber party!" Nana added.

"Ha! There's absolutely nooo wayyy I'm coming!" Jiyeon strongly disagreed.

Suzy frowned and the girls knew for sure that Suzy was serious about it. Nana didn't like seeing Suzy sad so she decided on agreeing. She elbowed Jiyeon by her arm and gave her a glare forcing her to accept.

Nana was like the leader of the group but she isn't literally the leader. The girls see Nana that way because she was more independent than any of them.
"You'll be on your own while the rest of us are all here." Nana whispered, "would you wanna be alone?"
Jiyeon scooted her head to the side and murmured, "I'd rather be alone than be under the same roof with those downtown namjas even if it were to be for a minute."

Jiyeon scoffed and later on she decided that she'll go only to please her friends, "Fine, I'm coming!"

Suzy tittered, "I have an exciting plan to make the sleep-over fun! They'll surely be in a surprise" 

Nana and Jiyeon looked at Suzy. Just by judging how Suzy looked slightly excited, they had a feeling it'll be something weird.

 


 

Hey guys!
I'm seriously running out of ideas, but no need to worry, I'll still continue this fanfic up until the end!
I'll make that a promise! 
I'll be sure to keep this fanfic updated until it finishes ^^

But again, there's no need to worry if this fanfic will be short cuz I have a feeling that this will be a long fanfic, I guess.
It depends.

But yeah, see you on the next chapter!
Paipai for now! Love you, mwah! ^^