First meeting

The Uptown Romance

 

 


Jaebum and Taemin walked through the school's hallway, on their way to class. "You know, JB. I, uh...one of those popular girls...well...." Taemin stuttered, trying to tell Jaebum something. "You're crushing on them, are you?" Jaebum narrowed his eyes at Taemin. Taemin scratched the back of his head and muttered, "Y-yeah..."
Jaebum didn't really like the populars because all he sees in them are arrogant and conceited personalities. Knowing the fact that his best friend likes people like the 'arrogant populars' annoys him. Jaebum just slowly shook his head in disbelief and just walked to class. Taemin followed Jaebum.

Jaebum slumped on his seat while Taemin did the same.
"Why are you crushing on them?" Jaebum asked and Taemin just looked at him weirdly. Jaebum then added, "Ohkay, I get it that they're pretty and all, but do you even know their attitude?"
Taemin shrugged his shoulders and replied, "I heard that they're nice but they can be a little too conceited at times, well, as expected from typical popular folks at school." "And the reason why you like them is...?" Taemin leaned back on his chair and shook his head slowly, "I don't get how you aren't even a bit attracted to pretty girls. Isn't it even normal for guys, EVEN GIRLS to be attracted to attractive people..?" Jaebum rested his elbows on the table, looking around the class then narrowedly eyed at Taemin, "I don't care much anymore" Taemin just raised his eyebrows while nodding his head slowly as he started looking away.

 

-------------------------------------------
A piece of paper fell from Nana's locker by the time she opened her locker, "Oh! Another admirer's letter!" Jiyeon and Suzy just looked at it and smirked at Nana, "Surprised?" Jiyeon said slyly. Nana rolled her eyes and smiled at both of them, "Nah! I'm used to it" So the three popular girls chuckled at Nana's statement. The three of them were gonna make their way to the school's cafeteria. Jiyeon and Suzy proceeded first, but Jiyeon realized Nana not being with them. She held Suzy by the wrist to stop her and so she stopped and looked at Jiyeon. Both of them slowly spun around to see Nana still in front of her locker looking at the letter "Yah! Nana.. You coming?" Nana bent over to pick up the letter which is still lying on the floor and then stood back up, "Wait. Let me just take care of this letter" Jiyeon and Suzy just waited and stared at Nana blankly as she looked around the hallway and spotted something that she's been scanning the hallway for. She walked towards the trashcan and threw the letter in there and waddled quickly and yet cutely towards the girls and clung onto Jiyeon and Suzy's arms. Jiyeon sniggered, "You, mean girl" Nana just innocently shrugged while pouting cutely and the three of them continued making their way through the hallway leading to the school's cafeteria as they talked and laughed together.

 

-------------------------------------------
Taemin stood from his seat and started stretching his arms out as he yawns, "You coming, JB?" JB looked at Taemin then he glances at the class' wall clock. He then dragged himself up from his seat and followed Taemin to the door. 

-------------------------------------------
The girls kept on looking at each other as they were busy talking - not concentrating on what's in front of them.

"JB! Who do you think is the prettiest amongst the three popular girls?" Taemin asked. As they walked out the door, Jaebum turned his head to face Taemin while still walking forward out the door. And before he was gonna answer, someone bumped into him. The person quickly grabbed Jaebum by his shirt, pulling onto him to prevent herself from falling on the ground.

Jaebum stood steady and held on to the girl's hand and pulled her up. But Jaebum pulled her up with slight force causing her to end up in Jaebum's arms...almost hugging.

 



Who is the girl that JB bumped in to?
 

Find out!


 

Okay guys!
So, the first chapter is already done and I'm pretty sure you've got the idea on who the guys bumped in to! But there's just one anonymous person that bumped into JB and I'm sure a lot of you who read this are now curious~
I just hope I can finish this without having a hard time, but I'll try my best!

I hope y'all enjoyed reading this one and if you liked it, please do keep on supporting this fanfic! :)
Next chapter will be updated soon! Just don't forget to come check for updates! ^^
Stay tuned! And thanks for reading~

Ppyong!