Epilogue: EvilKYU to the ResKYU! >:D

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: Hahaha! Just a side story to show my gratitude for my readers and my subscribers. (:

*Kyuhyun’s POV*

Today is the day when Eunhyuk hyung will finally propose to Saenim ah. Everybody is busy preparing and helping him. Even I, because I’m a good maknae. *smirk*

“Why do you look like that Hyukkie ah? You look like a zombie.” Leeteuk hyung told Hyukkie hyung. I look at Hyukkie, and Teukie hyung is right, he look like a zombie. Eye bags after eye bags. O.o

“I can’t sleep last night because I feel so nervous and excited for today.” Hyukkie hyung tried to reason out.

“Yah right but look at you, you’re not gorgeous anymore. If Saenim ah sees you like this, she’ll reject you right away.” The ever-so-rude Heechul hyung told Hyukkie hyung.

“No, she won’t do that!” Hyukkie hyung said.

“Yes, she will.” Kangin hyung butted in.

“I’ll bet for that.” I said.

“No!!” Hyukkie yelled. We just chuckled at him.

“Leave him alone. Hyukkie ah, you need to sleep. We still have 2 hours before the allotted time. Sleep at least for 2 hours so that you’ll look a little better. And then we’ll just put you on some make up to fix the rest.” Teukie hyung said in motherly voice.

“But, I can’t just leave everything to you. I need to help you.” Hyukkie hyung protest.

“No, just leave it to us. You need to rest now.” Teukie hyung said.

“But-!” Hyukkie hyung tried to speak but I butted in.

“Here~! Drink this water. It will help you recover your strength and then you can help us.” I said then held Hyukkie hyung the glass of water I’m holding. He eagerly took it and drank it. I smile evilly.

“3…2…1…” I counted in my mind then…

BLAG!

Hyukkie hyung fell on the floor. Everybody go to him and glared at me. I smirked evilly and said,

“What?” in an innocent voice.

“What did you put to the water?” Leeteuk hyung asked.

“Nothing, just sleeping powder.” I said.

“What?” everybody echoed.

“He needs to sleep right? He said he can’t sleep so I just help him.” I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Yeah, you’re right. Donghae, help me carry Hyukkie.” Leeteuk hyung said. I smile at him then walk back to my work station.

=2 hours later=

I’m with Saenim ah when I receive a text message from Donghae hyung.

Fishy:

Kyuuu~! Hyukkie can’t be wake up. Everybody is panicking. We tried all the method we know to wake him up but none of it works. What kind of sleeping powder do you put in it?

Me:

The one that can put a person to sleep, duh.

Fishy:

Is it that strong? He’s not waking up.

Me:

What do you want me to do? Wake him up?

Fishy:

Yeah, maybe you know something that can make this monkey wakes up.

Me:

All right. We’re on our way. Still try anything possible to wake that sleeping troublesome anchovy up okay? When I got there, I’m the one who’ll try to wake him. Just wait and see. *insert evil smirk and laugh evilly*

Fishy:

O-okay…!

Me:

Wait, what will I do to Saenim ah? I can’t her to the room where the table is then just leave her. She’ll probably wonder about it

Fishy: Let her put on a blindfold. Take her out of the car once you arrived, Leeteuk hyung will exchange place with you.

Me:

Aish! What a troublesome. Have you tried to wake him up with water?

Fishy:

We’re not that evil but we did spray him some water. But there’s still no effect on him.

Me:

Alright, wait for us. EvilKyu to the ResKyu! >:D

I drove faster. I also let Saenim ah put on a blindfold. In 10 minutes, we’re already in our destination. I got out and walk towards Saenim ah’s side. Before I open the door, Leeteuk hyung appeared beside me. He smiled at me as I open the door. Saenim ah looks startled on my move.

“Relax, Saenim ah…It’s just me.” I chuckled at her. Then hyung held her hand and mouthed ‘I’ll take care of everything. Now, go!’ so I ran off to Eunhyuk hyung.

Once I got there, everybody look worried. I look at Hyukkie hyung. He is still sleeping.

“Still sleeping huh?” I mumble and smirked.

“Cover his body with towels and put on a shower cap on his hair.” I ordered my hyungs.

“Bwo?” they asked in confusion.

“Just do it!” I said as I got out getting ice cold water, of course with ice. When I got back Hyukkie hyung is already covered up. I come to his side and said,

“Still don’t want to wake up huh?” then smile evilly. I pour the ice water I’d got to Eunhyuk hyung’s face, making his eyed open—and popped out. He sat up and cursed,

“What the heck!!”

“Stop cursing Hyukkie. Come we still need to put on you some make up.” Sungmin hyung said, dragging Hyukkie to the table where the makeup kits are.

=after a couple of minutes=

Eunhyuk hyung looks terribly handsome now. Makeup really does the trick. Then Leeteuk hyung come to us, we’re secretly hiding in one of the room in this resort. (A/N: sorry I forgot to tell you. Eunhyuk sshi, plan the proposal in a resort so they rent the whole resort. To be surprising, all of them hide in a room near the room where Hyukkie will be proposing to Saenim, in case Hyukkie need some help.)

“Hyukkie ah, come out now. She’s at the designated room.” Leeteuk hyung said as he gathered us all and we encircled Hyukkie hyung.

“Good luck! Fighting!” we chorus.

“Thanks.” Hyukkie hyung said. He took a deep breath before going out to Saenim ah.

“Go! Go! Fighting! Everybody cheered on him. Once his out of sight, I quickly gathered everybody.

“Let’s eavesdrop on them. Then we’ll come out and congratulate them when they’re about to kiss.” I told them as I smile evilly.

“That’s so evil Kyu.” Shindongie hyung said.

“Yeah…” everybody echoed, and then slowly a smirk is forming on their lips. Whoa! They’re adapting my famous evil smirked. They’re giving me goose bumps.

“But then let’s go!” everybody cheered as we go out to eavesdrop.

 

 

A/N: hahaha!! It’s officially the end. Thanks for everything. I hope you guys also support my other fan fiction. Thanks again. Bye~! :* ♥ and yeah~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED LEE HYUKJAE! SARANGHAEYO EUNHYUK OPPA! ^^