Confrontation

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: I’m back for an update? How’s your day? Hahahaha!!! I just feel to ask you guys. Anyway, here’s the update.

*Saenim’s POV*

My tears started falling down the moment I heard what Narsha sshi had said. It’s true; Eunhyuk oppa didn’t really cheat on me. He really keeps his words, his promise. I’m just being a jerk on believing what I see without hearing any explanations.

=flashback=

I had a weird feeling that somebody is following us so I turn around and found Donghae oppa, Victoria and the girl named Narsha, who was the girl with Hyuk oppa this morning at the airport.

“You’re giving me a fright.” I said.

“Sorry, but Narsha said she need to tell you something.” Victoria said in a very serious tone. Kyuhyun oppa and Sungmin oppa look at each other with a meaningful look.

“What is it?” I asked as I look at Narsha.

“I’m…” she choked out.

“You…You’re the girl who’s been clinging to Eunhyuk oppa this morning right?” I asked her. She lowered her head. I heard everyone sighed.

“Yeah, it’s me” she answered.

“What’s going on between you two?” I asked in whisper.

“I’m…um…” she choked out.

“Are you two together?” I asked.

“It’s not like that…” Sungmin oppa said.

“Yeah… it’s not.” Kyuhyun oppa echoed.

“They’re not together. She’s actually his ex girlfriend. What you see in the airport was just nonsense. Hyung tried his best to struggle her off but she’s really super clingy.” Donghae oppa said.

“W-what do you mean?” I asked, looking at Minnie, Hae and Kyu oppa.

“I’ll tell you.” Narsha sshi told me so I look at her.

 “Everything please.” I told her. She took a deep breath before starting.

“It’s true… I’m his ex girlfriend. I broke up with him 2 years ago when I went to America for myself. When I stayed there I got lonely by myself so I got a boyfriend. But he’s not like…Hyukjae oppa so I broke up with the guy and decided to come back and be with Hyukjae oppa. When Victoria comes, I come with her. That…that day we, I and Hyukjae oppa, talked. I told him that I…I still love him and I want him back. He told me that he already…move on and love somebody else. Back then, I didn’t believe in his words and only believe in my lies that he’s just lying and he still wants me too. So I come up with a plan to win him back again. When I saw you two at the airport…the day they left, I was really hurt. I thought that it was too much. What’s in you that I don’t have? I let myself think that he was just blinded by the pains I gave him so he’s just acting like that. 2 months before they come back, I followed him in America. In America, I do everything I know to win his heart back. But…every single bit of it didn’t work. When you see us this morning at the airport, it…it was one of my plan. I thought that if…if he saw you leave and ran away from him, he will finally realized that I’m the one for him. But…” she said in cracking voice. She’s fighting back her tears while I break down to my knees because of crying. Everybody, except for Victoria, come to my side and comforts me, while Victoria tries to comfort Narsha sshi.

“But…then Hyukjae oppa just leave me behind the moment he saw you run…” she pauses again and took a deep breath. Her tears are already escaping her eyes.

“When…oppa leaves for you, I thought that I should give up already. But my heart won’t let me. Just then, Victoria and the others give me their piece of their mind. I thought about what they said and admit…that they’re all right. Oppa already move on and found a new life. I was being so stupid and…selfish for doing those things to break you two” she continues with a trembling voice. Then she kneels in front of me and holds my hands as she continues to cry.

“Please…please! Don’t be mad at Hyukjae oppa. He had done nothing. It was all me. So please, go back to him and stay by his side forever. Don’t be like me, I left him alone and hurt” she said between sobs. I just nodded and hug her.

“Don’t…don’t worry. I’ll be back to him right away. Thank you…Narsha sshi.” I said.

“I’m so sorry about this. I didn’t think of the things I did. I’m really sorry Saenim sshi” she blurted out.

“Neh…I know. I understand you. You’re just a person who loved Eunhyuk oppa so much that you make some mistakes that I know you didn’t intend to. I know how you feel, and I accept your apology.” I told her.

“Thank you. Thank you very much Saenim sshi. Take care of Hyukjae oppa and make him happy” she said as she broke free of our hug and wipe her tears. I just nodded, my tears won’t stop falling.

“Also, tell oppa that I’m so sorry about everything and congratulations on finding the right girl for him” she added.

“Y-yeah, I will.” I said.

 

 

A/N: They already talk and Saenim already knows the truth. I’m happy about it. How about you? (;