Narsha’s Swear and Donghae’s Condition

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: after a long absence, I’m finally back! I’m glad I can update again. I won’t let you wait for more. Here’s the update! Enjoy~

*Donghae’s POV*

(Back at dorm)

“Thanks. We’ll be right there.” I said then hung up. I sighed then turn around to face Leeteuk hyung.

“So, did she agree?” he asked.

“Yeah, I told her we’ll be right there.” I answered. He nodded then started to walk away to call the other members. Just then Victoria came to my side.

“How is Hyukjae oppa?” she asked worriedly.

“Saenim-ah said he caught a fever but he’s already fine because he already took the medicine the doctor prescribe and he’s resting now.” I said.

“Thanks goodness!” she sighed in relief.

“Wait, he’s with Saenim?” she asked. I nodded.

“Do you-!”

“Hyukjae oppa has fever?” Narsha butted in.

“Yeah. What is it to you?” I answered sarcastically.

“Are you coming over to that girl’s house to visit him tonight?” she asked.

“Yeah, why?” I asked.

“Can I come?”

“No!” I answered automatically, earning a disapproving look from Victoria.

“Bu-But why?” Narsha asked, a little bit disappointed.

“Aren’t you contented enough on what you’ve already ruin today?” I asked acidly.

 “O-oppa, we already talked about this. I already realized my mistakes and I want to correct it as soon as possible. And this is the easiest and fastest way to do it” she said.

“Swear to me.”

“About what?”

“Swear to me that you’ll never do anything this night that can worsen their situation right now. And you’ll never do anything to destroy them again.”

“Bwo? I told you I’ve already realized my mistakes and I’ll do something to correct those.”

“I won’t believe your words unless you say and swear it.”

“Bwo?! Wae?!” she asked.

“Is it really that hard to swear to me?” I asked her.

“No!”

“Then why don’t you do it?”

“But-!” she said. I glared at her. From the corner of my eye I can see Victoria mouthed her ‘just do what he says’. She sighed.

“Fine! I swear in front of you and Victoria and to God that I’ll never do anything this night that can worsen their situation right now and I’ll never do anything to destroy them ever again. There, happy?”

“Quite though.” I said in satisfied tone.

“Now can I please come with you guys? I need to talked to either both of them or to that girl” she begged.

“She’s Saenim, and alright, come if you want.” I said.

“Yes!” she mumbles happily.

“In one condition…” I said pointing my index finger at her.

“What is it now?”

“When you talk to them or either one of them I need to be with you.” I said,

“Alright, thanks for letting me come Oppa” she said.

“I didn’t let you.”

“Whatever, I’ll be waiting at the van then” she said happily as she walks away

“Aren’t you being too harsh to her?” Victoria asked once Narsha’s out of sight.

“Why” I asked back.

“I can see that she’s sincere about this thing.”

“I know. I can also see it. But I just can’t give away my trust to her like that.”

“Why?”

“Because I’ve seen enough of Eunhyuk hyung’s pain; since the very start, at the American and when we came back. I can’t stand being happy while my best friend is not. I can’t even think of how much pain he’s been bearing since the start.” I said, lowering my head.

“I know, I know. I see it too. We also become a part of their story. I know their hardship. But please oppa, try to trust Narsha on this one” she said then hugs me.

“I’ll try.” I said. I hug her back and kiss her forehead.

“Thanks.”

“Aish! Enough of mushy moments you two. We need to go there now so if you excuse us, let’s go.” Leeteuk hyung said as they, the members, pass by us with a smile on their face. I look at Victoria and smile.

“Hyung’s right. Let’s go.” I said then hold her hand and lead her to the van.

 

 

A/N: yehey! It’s official. I finally updated my fanfic! Oh, but I might not update again for the next days or weeks. Examination will be up. I need to go and concentrate on my studies. Anyway, thanks for supporting my fanfic. And yeah, check out my other fanfic ‘Rivals’ Love Story’ thanks! I’ll be back. Comments are love! ♥