3; Breakfast

Within Their Hearts

Minji’s POV


As I step out of the cab, I scan my surroundings to see a family of three holding hands, happily walking into a nearby restaurant for breakfast. A smile forms from my lips at the sight and the thought of creating a family with him.... But I quickly diminish the thought cause I know that it will never happen .... not when he’s a playboy and hates me. I sigh and walk across the road, towards the restaurant.
 

Minji enters the restaurant, to find her unnies sitting around a long rectangular table with the guys.

“WOW. No one told me the guys were coming too.... UNNIE!” said Minji as she approached the table.

“Minji! Sorry about that. I originally wanted a girls breakfast thing but he wanted to come along” replied Bom while pointing at TOP.

“Hey. You know you love it when I’m around so stop complaining” said TOP while pulling Bom closer to him, trying to give her a peck on the lips.

“OMG. Noona! Hyung! Go get a room please!” yelled Seung Ri causing laughter to erupt within the group and the couple to blush.

“Umm.. Excuse me but would you like to order now?” asked the waitress, turning the happy atmosphere into a hungry one.

The group stopped laughing and ordered their breakfast with Kibum  telling the waitress that he wanted two of what he was having.

“Key! Two?” exclaimed Chaerin once the waitress walked away.

“Yeah” replied Key.

“You that hungry Key?” asked Onew.

“No! Shouldn’t I be asking you that? You and your chicken obsession.”

“Hey! Chickens are delicious! And it’s kinda like you’re saying Bom noona and her corn obsession!”


“Me and my what guys?” interrupted Bom.

“Nothing noona! The other one is for Taemin” replied Key in one breath.

“Taemin?!” chorused the whole group while turning to look at Minji.

“OH that’s right. I forgot to tell you guys. Taemin called me and asked where I was since he wanted to hang out so I told him I was having breakfast with you guys and yeahs. He’s on his way” replied Key with a huge smile on his face.

*He’s going to be here? *Sighs* Great. Another act I have to put up. I can see the concerned faces of my unnies and the confused faces of my oppas.*

“OOOOWWW” yelled Key while holding onto his leg under the table.

“Why’d you do that for?!”

“You . Seriously” hissed Chaerin who was definitely displeased with the news.

“He’s here”

Everyone turned their direction towards the man approaching them who gave Minji a peck on the cheek before settling himself comfortably directly opposite her.

*I can definitely see that he’s surprised to see me here but he was quick in replacing it with a smile. And a peck on the cheek? Not something I’d expected from him. Why are you so pro at acting Taemin?*

“What were you guys talking about?” asked Taemin.

“Ehrmm. Nothing. Oh look! Breakfast is here!” exclaimed Dara.

“I’ll deal with you later kibum” whispered Chaerin with a hint of anger.

“Why? I didn’t do anything wrong!” complained Key which caused everyone to look at him.

“You better shut up right now or you’ll suffer later honey” whispered Chaerin through a fake smile while stepping onto Key’s right foot, adding pressure to it causing him to whimper.

“Don’t worry about him. Let’s eat!”

Breakfast was eaten with all sorts of conversations. The girls talk and the guys talk. But a certain girl was constantly looking outside the window, avoiding the person in front of her who had a smirk plastered on his face. 
 

Author's Note
Sorry, I needed to chuck some of my favourite couples in. Yups. I'm a TOPBOM & CHAEKEY shipper as well. :)
& if any of you guys are wondering.... I'm a VIP, Blackjack & Shawol. :D
&& BIG THANKS for the comments & subscribers so far! :D