18; Don't Leave Me

Within Their Hearts

Taemin drove around the city restlessly, speeding away and running past traffic, feeling the cold night air touch his skin. His mind wondered off to the moment he met eyes with her....the most beautiful pair of eyes. He yearned to hear her voice, to feel her touch, to hold her in his arms and to declare that she was his. He missed their every moment together. She was sitting alone, next to the window of a restaurant while he stood in the opposite street, having parked his car there seconds ago.

He saw how her body tensed when their gazes met and he frowned. His unending questions to her change in attitude were answered when she looked away from him and towards a guy who kissed her passionately. She had returned the kiss more than willingly. He stood there, stunned and watched the show before him. His hot tears slowly blurred his vision as he rushed back to his car. He felt his wounds slowly open...was what his parents told him the truth? That she only played him and that she never loved him?

But who was he kidding; he had known that she was playing him, only wanting to be with him because of his fortune. Yet he allowed her to do so because she was his first love and because she gave him that unknown feeling that felt so real, it was like he was in a fairytale with her and he loved that feeling. He loved her so deeply that he let everything she did pass, he put on a blind eye whenever he caught her and it hurt him so much when reality hit him, hard. His parent’s constant reminders went in one ear and out the other.

He scoffed at himself. He had argued countless times with his parents just because of her, he had even dreamed of marrying her and only her and to this day, he still loved her. What a pathetic loser he thought. She had obviously moved on while he only drowned himself in pleasure to help numb his pain for two ing years.

He stalked into a random bar and ordered drinks after drinks, drowning himself in the intoxicating substance in hopes of diminishing his freshly opened wound.

Minji dropped to her knees and tears ran down her cheeks as she heard the front door close. She pulled her legs up to her chest and sat on the cold marbled floor, burying her face on her knees as she cried. Her sobs echoing throughout the brightly lit yet empty house.

How many times has she cried because of him?

How many times has she felt like dying was the better option because of him?

How many more tears will she have rolling down her cheeks because of him?

She knew she needed to change, she needed to move on and she needed to stop hoping because she was once again, reminded of reality but why couldn’t she do so? Everything was of course, easier said than done.

She blew a raspberry and looked up at the ceiling in hopes of stopping her tears but she kept hearing what he said to her, his harsh words replayed in her mind like a malfunctioned radio except every word said was so clear to her. She burst into tears and stayed in the position, crying her heart out for hours until tiredness slowly took over her body. She lay down on the floor, using her arms as a pillow, letting her last tears fall before shutting her eyes closed.

Taemin’s POV
I was drunk. The constant drinking of the substance had me light headed but I didn’t care. I climbed into my car and drove off to wherever I wanted. I stopped in front of a house that felt so familiar, like I’ve been here countless times before. Getting out of the car and dragging my tired body to the door of the house, I started banging on it.

“OPEN THE DOOR” I screamed and as I was about to pound my fist onto the hard surface again, it opened with a black long haired girl standing behind it. My vision was blurry but I was sure it was her....Why was she here? Had I come back to her? No matter how much she hurt me, I have to admit that to this day, to this moment that I still love her. And I want to continue to love her.

I stumbled forward and into her arms. I instantly wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her body against mine. I felt the warmth that I longed for. I smiled as I placed my chin onto her shoulder, however her body was unmoving and I frowned.

“Ja gi ya. Don’t you miss me?”

No response. I pulled back and looked at her to see her emotionless. I shook my head, no, I won’t let this happen. I crashed my lips onto hers and pushed her into the house, kicking the door shut behind us. I felt her struggle but I held down her wrists and slowly...I felt her respond. I smiled into the kiss. This was the feeling I longed for, this was the feeling I wanted and this was the moment I was waiting for. I pulled away from our heated session before looking around the place quickly, it looked oddly familiar but I didn’t care about that. All I wanted to do was be with her right now.

I turned back to her, giving her a soft peck before gently picking her up, carrying her bridal style up the stairs. I don’t know how but my feet managed to bring us into the master bedroom. I softly laid her on the bed before kissing her on the lips and began discarding both of our clothing with a little bit of struggle. As our bare skin met, I felt the desire build inside me; she was a beauty. It was hard for me to control myself because I just wanted to take her and declare her as mine again but I didn’t want to rush things. I wanted to show her my love...I wanted to make love to her and I did.

I smiled as I lay on top of her, exhausted from our heated activity. I slowly felt tiredness consume my whole being, how I managed to make love to the woman of my life after bottles and bottles of alcohol is a miracle to me. I kissed her one last time on her soft, plump lips before placing my head above her bare shoulder and feel my heavy lids slowly close.

“Don’t leave me again”

“I love you.........................................................................................................................................................................................Jin Ri-ah


Author's Note
Short Chappie!
OMG at the curses thrown at Taemin. HAHAHAHAHA.
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR THE COMMENTS! & WELCOME TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS! Hope you guys enjoy the story! :)
&& please don't hesitate to drop questions you're curious about as I will try my best to answer them as the story goes on.
So beastlyvip21, you'll have to wait and see why though I don't think I'll be doing a good job at it
I'm also currently having a writer's block so please bare with me plus summer school started.